looking for guild check out all these guilds - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: looking for guild check out all these guilds

Lurker
    Post Count

Need high level, strong players

Looking to increase our strength. Join Guild of Gryffindor 640800176. 9% upg time bonus, need players who are committed to helping our guild by donating, battling daily. 19 members.

Lurker
    Post Count

Supernova looking for members

Friendly and relaxed, but active and looking to progress. Are currently ranked in top 400 in guild war, but have several open slots and know we can go higher.

Main requirement is that you be active, but we need to see level >100 and stats >100K and regular donation.

Benefit from +18% bonuses for both build time and cost.

Invite code 612291893

Hope to see you soon!

Banned
    Post Count
    Murder of Crows [MoC] finished TOP 10 in the last crusade. We are currently looking to expand our membership and several openings will be available before the next crusade.

We value community and having fun first and foremost. If you want to be in a completive guild and still have a great experience, Murder of Crows may be the guild for you. We plan to consistently place in the TOP 25 and occasionally push for a TOP 10 finish (when the prize is right!).

We require participation on G+ (the Google online community) and use of Skype. We will consider applications of any level, stats, or gem usage.

Please PM me with your (1) level, (2) attack/defense, (3) iph, (4) Breeding Den level and # of dragons, and (5) number of gems you are willing to spend on each crusade. We do accept free players; so please be honest with us.

MoC is a great guild and a great community. Please be patient with our application process as we have had an influx of applications since our TOP 10 finish.

Lurker
    Post Count

Patient guild is recruiting all levels. Please Read!

Our guild Patient is recruiting new members. As our name suggests, we have a philosophy of leveling slowly and developing players with high attack and defense for their level. We have +9% upgrade cost and +14% upgrade speed. We are very close to our next upgrade.

We finished in the top 850 but our goal was top 750. Our eventual goal is top 400. If you feel like your talents are not appreciated in your current guild please let me know. I can answer any questions you may have.

We are looking for fighters in all time zones. # 656646391

Strykre # 998-902-189

Banned
    Post Count
    level 71
    gem player
    51k/53k
    iph:3k

Lurker
    Post Count
    We in Daddy Chubbs are getting ready for the upcoming war and need a couple strong members to fill our open spots. Here is a list of our upgrades:

Casualty Rate: 22% (Max)
    Health Regen: 14%
    Upgrade Cost: 22% (Max)
    Building Upgrade Speed: 22% (Max)
    Guild Member Upgrade: +32 (52 total possible members)

Our defense leader has over 300k
    Now here is a list of what we expect out of our members:
    At least 1.5k attack and defense score Per Level (low levels are fine as long as you have very high stats for level)
    Min 50k donations per day (most give more)
    High income per hour
    Must have been active in the last war (send me point totals)

I will consider all serious requests. Please PM me with your stats and I will pick the best candidates.

Fokas
    Kingdom Age > level 114 attk/def 500k club!
    ID Code: 292752289
    In a top 100 guild
    If you can score 40k points in war contact me about joining

Monster Quest > level 77 attk/def 69k INACTIVE

Modern War > level 89 attack/def 90k
    ID code: 888386089
    In a top 75 guild

Knights & Dragons > level 85 INACTIVE
    XBB-GYH-XMV

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 200 guild recruiting.

Fri Ali top 200 guild started with 54 out of 60 with 18 drift woods and still finished top200. Dead weights gone looking to fill 2 more spots must be active player only other requirements. Stone donations cash if you can spare it, must be over 125 stats and able to work with a team. If your able to fit these requirement request at 986-523-177. We are a maxed bonus team so you benefit. Add me and I can give u more info. 122-863-241.

Lurker
    Post Count

Pork Eating Crusader Guild is Recruiting

We are looking for active members to strengthen our guild.
    Our Guild Invite Code is 206-341-208
    Guild search us or PM me if you are interested.

Donations : Daily but no specific amount required

Current guild bonuses:
    +18% upgrade speed bonus
    +9% building upgrade cost reduction

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Please join

Just started a guild and looking for some members. Won all my battles so far and have just purchased a wall. Looking for players who want to have fun. Everyone is welcome. Join to add your strength.
    Hoopers Honour 812354708.

Post Count

Thumbs up The Golden Ratio - looking for mid tier players 476857195

We are The Golden Ratio, a fighting guild with a relaxed attitude. We are looking for mid level casual players who want to join a fighting guild but can't (or don't want to) commit to the demands and expectations of the top tier guilds.

Donation expectation: Just donate what you can afford when you can. Some days are leaner than others and we all have our own kingdoms to invest in. We don't demand daily or minimum amounts. Its chill. Our members are great and everyone does their bit for the guild.

Fighting expectation: We ask that you join in when you can. We are looking for players who want to take part in the Conquest of Kings event.

Our attitude is simple: It's just a game, have some fun, don't dedicate your life to it.

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Knights from a far

Can't you upgrade your buildings 'cause your guild asks for too much gold every day?
    We got 3 spots for strong and active players!
    No daily fee, use gems only if you want to, have a good time at guild's chat with players from all over the world.
    Enjoy the benefits of our bonuses and war rewards!
    Invite Code:*376818841

Lurker
    Post Count

Exiled .... Currently rebuilding our guild.

Guild is 171004333. Current benefits: Upgrade cost 14% building upgrade speed 14% guild member +8.

Prefer daily players: min 30k gold donation a day, min 60k attack and defence ... Having said that ... We are friendly and not too demanding ... We Understand if people are away for a bit etc etc - communication is key. just looking for people who like the game and like to spend time on KA, happy to contribute what they can, when they can, and get the benefits from Being in a guild. No slackers need apply too :-) that's why we have spots free. We made top 1250 last time around with 5 or so active players. Feel free to apply one and all that think this might be the guild for you.

Lurker
    Post Count

We are looking for active members to strengthen our guild.
    We very strong, active and play in a team.
    We were ranked #521. We need to you to join us.

If your guild is a small community, come on and merge with us.

Our Guild Invite Code is 206-341-208
    Guild search us or PM me if you are interested.

Donations : Daily but no specific amount required

Current guild bonuses:
    +18% upgrade speed bonus
    +9% building upgrade cost reduction

Lurker
    Post Count

#43 (and rising!) guild is looking for a few strong recruits

Domination guild is looking for a select few recruits

Want to Dominate? The Domination guild has 6 openings for new recruits.

Who we are:
    ~Top 50 Guild #43
    ~Looking to break into the top 25
    ~Very active players
    ~Mix of gem/non-gem users
    {Gem usage is not a requirement, but if not, extreme activity and gold donations are requested}
    ~Competitive without being constricting
    ~intelligent and proactive leadership- most officers have MW experience
    ~Prepared for battle- we believe better preparation and smarter play makes us competitive with guilds that spend far more than we do in gems
    ~Loyal to our members that participate actively

Who we are not:
    ~Not level snobs- no minimum level requirement {Current members range from level 47-200}
    ~We are not a top ten guild- we do not push that kind of gem requirement on our members
    ~We are not tolerant of inactive members

What we require:
    ~Absolute minimum of $125,000 per day donations
    ~Attack/Defense stats at least 1.25 x level {1.75 x level if level 150 and up}
    ~Participation, Participation, Participation
    ~During battle must contribute points in at least 20 contests
    ~Must join our forum and contribute requested information (nothing personal)
    ~Great attitude
    ~Team player

Current Bonus Stats:
    22% Decrease in Building Upgrade Cost (max)
    22% Increase in Building Upgrade speed (max)
    14% Reduced Casualty rate
    18 Additional Members

QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY!!! YOU MAY SEND A REQUEST TO:
    GUILD CODE 758-109-777
    Player ID 489-982-280
    DO NOT EXPECT IMMEDIATE APPROVAL- THE OFFICERS CONSULT ON APPLICANTS- MAY TAKE FROM 15 MINUTES TO 4 HOURS DEPENDING ON TIME OF DAY

Post Count

Join Us! Our Guild ranked #138 in the last battle and is stronger now!

Active players - if you haven't joined a new Guild yet or are interested in changing, we'd love to have you. We finished #138 in the last event and that was with some serious dead weight. Since then we have recruited several strong players and are significantly stronger and more organized now. At the same time we aren't militant about our Guild either - after all shouldn't this game be FUN and EXCITING?

With a couple more people like YOU on the team we will easily crack the top 100, and we are shooting for the top 50.

Minimum Requirements:

* 150k A/D (or high A/D ratio to level)
    * Daily player
    * $200K initial joining donation
    * $75K per day donations
    (Higher stats, larger donations, and gem players will have priority)

NOTE: If you don't meet these requirements but think you have a case why you should be on our team anyway, shoot me a PM and we can talk. Convince me.

Current Guild Bonuses (available immediately to you upon joining):

* Upgrade Cost +14%
    * Building Upgrade Speed +18%
    * Guild Member Increase +12
    * Guild Guardian has 466K+ defense and rising

If you are interested, our Guild invite code is 959-401-905 (Kingdom Age Guild).

Regards,

- Wolverine