Thread: Ammo Box Collect 10!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    15 straight sorries each sorry was 107k scam scam scam
    I am paying 198k per open. N keep getting better luck next time

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got 9th shell yesterday. No gold spent. Come on 10th shell!!!!

Post Count
    Everybody, calm down, it is just computer's thinking about giving you shells, if getting shell is 2.01%, it doesn't mean that you need to open 50 boxes, you can open 100 boxes and don't receive it...or receive it at first tenth of trying...like I receive it at 2nd trying...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Currently at 9.. all cash open

Post Count
    Hey what part of kamloops sorry to change topic

Post Count
    Stuck at 9/10 since yesterday on my droid and ios account. I'm starting to wonder if there is really a 10th ammo or gree is just messing with us

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry VSH

Stuck at 8 grrrrhhh........only cash used though. Could seriously do with the prize for 10

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Remember

Greed starts with the letters GREE, imagine that

Banned
    Post Count
    Well between me and kids we got 50 gold opens not one shell, I hear what your saying about computer deciding but, there has to be odds, if gree turned around and said it was 1 in 1000 free and 1 in 500 cash and then 1 in a hundred gold real money we could then decide.

It's when my 14 year olds win 9 a row nearly free they think paying for the last with gold will happen well after 50 tries paid for it doesn't.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ohhhhhhhh.....

Now I'm gunna be a little nicer, I suppose at least we did get some half decent units with the cash opens ... Which are sort of free....

I have just stopped any future spending with gold... Which is a shame for gree!!

I can't understand how they work, I would have thought there would be a fail safe in there system that says ok 200 gold spent give a shell...

A least then they get there cash, keep there customer happy who will then in the future spend more gold...

Post Count
    Got the 10th yesterday. I spent around 500g to get to 9 then 300g going for 10 and then about 20 cash opens. I was afraid Id be buying a vault today to finish. Very happy to not have to purchase a non sale vault!

DEFENSE LEADER

Banned
    Post Count
    well first 7 came fast, then long pause and 8th, then long pause and yesterday evening 9th...but no luck getting 10th and as I remember last 10 crate event...it stayed at 9th till the end for me hoping for the 10th big time

have 170+ unopened crates left, someone wants them?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    for so many people to get stuck at the same place sounds like the randomizer or whatever its called is not working right. It might be different if there were some stuck on all different ones but they all seem to be at 8 or 9.

Post Count

2 days on 8 and I finally got 9...

Post Count
    This same conversation is somewhat taking place in another thread. Just want to try and clear everything up for everyone. Been playing for a year and have NEVER won one for free. Getting the 10th shell using the free or in-game cash option is EXTREMELY rare. There is only roughly a 1-2% chance of getting the last shell with a successful open. It is not impossible but highly improbable. The chances of getting a shell decreases with each one obtained. So it is relatively easy to get to 6-7 for free. Getting those last three, the percentages drop off drastically for each one.

Gold usage does not guarantee getting the 10th item. It simply increase your chances because you open more boxes. It is still only 1-2% chance of the item being the 10th item. I have won them in the past using gold. Have spent as much as $200 to win it. I know people on the forum who spent $300-$500 in those same events and didn't get the 10th. Like it or not, it is pure luck getting the 10th item. Everything is working the same as it always has with this type event. Some get lucky, some don't.