Ammo Box Collect 10! - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Ammo Box Collect 10!

Post Count
    Opened 10 of 10 today on two devices. Well worth the wait. First prize ever outside of the faction.

Banned
    Post Count
    Got 7 no problem and and stuck on 7

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    still on 8

believe this is the first time my own thread went 18 pages without me commenting on it lol

Consistent Contributor Zach3432's Avatar
    Post Count
    Got to 9 yesterday and have been opening concrete, valor, and small units ever since then. Used gold to beat Isis because that was calculable, all cash on the ammo. Make smart choices and calculate risk and reward. If you're willing to spend it the money and have the means, knock yourself out. The unit would be nice, but I'm not going broke for it. Gonna get as many opens as possible and see how it goes. It's a game, have fun and make friends.
    Zach

"Go to heaven for the weather, hell for the company."
    -Mark Twain
    "Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
    -Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Banned
    Post Count
    yesterday i'm at 8 and buy 650 Gold, i use 150 Gold so 10 Opening and got 2 last box, same event on crime city where i got a real succes... that the best event where u can do for all cash option, i got many item for free

656 Gold -150 = 506 gold

Banned
    Post Count
    ffs, was stuck on 8 for long time, now I've been stuck on 9 for 40 hours now over 200 unopened ammo crates

have gotte 3 or 4 times 1,25mil....****load of crappy dragon soldiers etc....most times better luck next time. I want my 10th shell!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am still stuck at 8 (for 3 days) and I am not pushing any more. Already throw away 500 gold for a collection of craps. I am not interested in the 9th unit at all, so maybe it is a good thing that I didn't get the 9th. It would be more attempting to throw in gold in the last few hours if I am at 9/10. I only spent 20 gold for the event boss unit, which is a much better deal. So bye for the box events - you won't waste any gold from me any more.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Han View Post
    I am still stuck at 8 (for 3 days) and I am not pushing any more. Already throw away 500 gold for a collection of craps. I am not interested in the 9th unit at all, so maybe it is a good thing that I didn't get the 9th. It would be more attempting to throw in gold in the last few hours if I am at 9/10. I only spent 20 gold for the event boss unit, which is a much better deal. So bye for the box events - you won't waste any gold from me any more.
    I agree, it can be cheaper just to buy better units using crates. Boss events give a lot more scope to get some decent prizes as the chances of getting better units INCREASES the further you get in the event. Not decrease to less than 1% here

Banned
    Post Count
    yeah, 10 crate event is pretty rigged and pretty impossible to get (yeah, some exceptions get it...but still, compared to all other things its rigged). If I open 16+ crates a day, there still should be possibility to get it. Last 10 crate event I got stuck and 9 and there I stayed till the end
    Last edited by Alo; 03-06-2013 at 06:27 AM. Reason: typo

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down scam

Quote Originally Posted by DILL3NGER View Post
    Gree CEO "Lets let them get the artilary shells really easy at the begining then they will think they can get 10. Then the best bit is because they are so close they'll spend money on gold! Muhahahahahahah ha ha ha Clough cough (Chokes on cigar smoke)"

Game Dev "Yeah I know, how stupid are these people. I mean, we do this every time and they are still falling for it. Can I have a raise?"

Gree CEO "No man we have to think of the shareholds!"
    Epic comment mate
    have 7 atm and was about to spend gold on the last few, but after reading this thread i changed my mind obviously. Was pretty obvious you wont get the 10th imo. I would definately catagorize this as a scam! thanks for the comments everyone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good call ^

It really isnt worth the gold. If your mind is set on spending money on events, bosses will at least give you prizes guaranteed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let me tell you the odds for the last 3 shells.
    8th is 17%, 9th is 7%, 10th is 2%.
    So for the 10th shell, in average, you need 50 attempts to get the shell, less if you are lucky.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alanng View Post
    So for the 10th shell, in average, you need 50 attempts to get the shell, less if you are lucky.
    I guess I'm really unlucky. I'm going on 60 attempts

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I will NEVER EVER EVER do these SCAM money-grubbing events by GREEd in MW ever again.

Opened more than 60 crates and still no 9th shell.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alanng View Post
    was at 9th shell 48 hours b4 the end, opened 40 boxes....no 10th shell. Totally rigged are the 10 crate events