Daily Player--looking for new Guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Player--looking for new Guild

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Daily Player--looking for new Guild

Daily Player. Level 124 105591 Att/98065 deff 9867 IPH Can donate 100-150k and rising per day. Looking for a strong guild with active donators and bonuses increase.

Post Count
    Dragonborn guild currently have 3 spaces for new members.

Our bonuses at the moment are
    upgrade cost +9%
    building upgrade speed +18%
    guild member increase +10

If your interested the guild code is 191547464

Post Count
    You should also consider joining the Elite Chaos Fighters 197045352

Our bonuses at the moment are
    upgrade cost +10%
    building upgrade speed +14%
    guild member increase +8
    Todays total donations have just passed 2.200K

we are currently looking for member 28...
    IGN 'MoC' Kaoslos

Banned
    Post Count
    my guild 254424804

Post Count
    BUS+18%
    UC +18%
    Guild +12
    TBC if interested ,must be a light gem spender minimum .
    PM me
    MW 223115669
    KA 143452477

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stucson View Post
    Daily Player. Level 124 105591 Att/98065 deff 9867 IPH Can donate 100-150k and rising per day. Looking for a strong guild with active donators and bonuses increase.
    I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild and we are currently recruiting. Our code is 908684132. We have +14% upgrade costs, +8 members, and +9% upgrade time. Our guild only has one requirement and that is to donate a minimum of 50k/day to help with bonuses. Currently most members are donating much higher amounts. If you would like to join the guild please request to join and I will do my best to accept it as soon as possible as long as a space is open.
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.

Lurker
    Post Count

A Guild to consider

Avenger's Sword has 13 bonuses completed and 31 active members. Good donation flow and member stats.
    Guild code is 918649881

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Take a look at the Murder of Crows thread, we currently have 4 open spaces for highly active players.

If you are interested... put your level, A/D, IPH, Allies and ID into the thread for consideration by the guilds community

thanks

Post Count
    I'm looking for an active guild to join. I'm a daily player and very active in my top 250 Modern War faction and can bring that experience to the table in KA.

Stats: Level 133 Att 101k / Def 100k IPH 6894.
    (with 173 Army Attack skill and 74 Army Defense)
    351 Alliance Members and 450 Hydra
    so plenty of room to add alliance members and get those stats up.
    I'm not a Gem player but I am a strong contributor both in gold donations and activity.
    Thanks in advance!

Rutherford 201-952-094

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Fight CLub 1 is now recruiting

Fight Club 1 is searching for new active daily players.

We are a group of 17 (guild member increase +10) daily players of ranging levels and timezones. Looking for daily players with good stats (good stats we class as 1000 x player level as a minimum - 1500 is better) and a good IPH (thats 10K plus with emphasis on 12,24 and 48 hour collection buildings not boosted by 5 min buildings that you never collect every 5 minutes!)

and willing to donate 50% of daily income to the guild per day! as a minimum.

If you're interested we already offer the following bonus's - with more being added as soon as the cash hits the bank!

Building Upgrade speed +18%
    Upgrade cost + 9%

PM us prior to requesting in for a better chance.
    Fight CLub 1

A Group of 17+ (and growing) daily players. Looking for daily active players with high stats and a willingness to donate 50% of daily income to the cause.

If your interested PM us prior to sending join request
    Reply to TX master

Guild invite code: 865-117-560
    Tx master invite code: 111-296-237

Our aim we need to get many bonuses, then we can get more upgrades!! We like active players who contribute!! Thanks and see u soon 💪💪💪

Banned
    Post Count
    I already have a guild i have two people in it plus i have a wall. Number is 254424804.
    I check this thread hourly. I except every one .post if you would like to request and add us please thanks to all

Post Count

Chaotic minds

We are 30 strong and friendly guild. We have 12 upgrades so far.
    Our code is 706785115. Upgrades let you build cheaper and faster!

Please join our growing guild.

Come join a great guild and fight by our sides

Chaotic minds

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date.

We have already over 35 million donated from 24 members in the last week or so with bonuses including;

18% building upgrade cost reduction
    18% building upgrade time reduction

We have just unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Those with manors will see substantial savings with this bonus. A level 6 to 7 upgrade that I just finished will save 864,000 for instance with our cost reduction not be mention a further 18% reduction in build time.

So we are aiming for top 10 guild placement with targets set for top 3. As such we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main wars; projected 3 day event.

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Ideally gem players (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, TBC will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less iph feel free to contact TBC as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

Our recent recruit Baddy brought in $3,000,000 which I matched 100% for donations over 1 million.

At present we have 4 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 3.6 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please post here and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

top 81 guild recruiting active players (no requirements for gem spending)

Alderaanian Knights finished in the top 100 in the last war and in the top 60's in the first two wars. We are looking for strong, active players. We have 23 bonus thus far. If you are a strong but small guild, we will also consider merging the guilds.

Miranda

Lurker
    Post Count

the titans

Quote Originally Posted by Stucson View Post
    come join the titans we r currently a top 120 guild. we have a few spots left send ur request if ur intrested....761169842