Syndicate Feature Request

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate Feature Request

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb Syndicate Feature Request

I have a couple wish list items for syndicate management that may not be too difficult to implement.

1. [VISIT]
    On the Syndicate "MEMBERS" tab, I'd love a "VISIT" button next to the "VIEW" button that would take you to the Syndicate member's hood. A similar button for prospective members would also be good. It would function the same as selecting MENU, MORE, VISIT MAFIA, and selecting the member.

2. [DONATIONS]
    When a member makes a donation via the "DONATE" tab, I'd love to have the donation posted to the "FORUM" list. It should appear in a different color or with a special designation, so that it can not be forged.

Syntax: <name> donated <amount> <type>
    Example: "Killshot donated 750,000,000 CASH"
    Last edited by Killshot-CC; 03-01-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wish it would be "VISIT" button available before recruting new member

Banned
    Post Count
    That's a good idea, Buddy_. I added it above.

Banned
    Post Count
    1. Visiting teammates is easy. Look at who's on your team, boot them all from your mafia if you were allies previously, and then re-add your whole syndicate. That makes them all easy to find in your friend list and you can easily visit from there.

That's not to say a visit option from the syndicate page would be a bad idea, it just seems unnecessary. I would rather see the cash/RP/event item/brick hackers terminated.

2. Also might be nice, but also unnecessary. They probably make the players do a lot of that because it's part of the strategy element or something. If you have a free-loader forging donations, you have to weed them out. Of course, getting away with free-loading might also be a strategy, and if your syndicate allows it to happen because they can't prevent it, well, that's a strategy thing, not a game mechanics problem.

Sorry, I don't mean to seem like I'm poopooing the ideas here. I'm just looking at the "issue" differently I suppose.

Post Count
    This one thing good about my syndicate we have one member who tracked every donation that 50 donation daily and she let me know who has donated and who hasn't . Thankfully she so good at it that i don't even worry about free loaders.

Ziva you know you are so loved even our members wanted you become a freeloader but you refused LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...