Henchmen's True Calling!! (HTC) - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Henchmen's True Calling!! (HTC)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy11 View Post
    Mofisto told me and he couldn't even spell your syndicate correctly haha.

Attachment 3007Attachment 3008
    I've already explained this but anyway.....

You write on my wall "are you online" to which I reply "I am indeed, what's up".
    You then say that THC sent me to spy on you (hence the THC?).
    I respond by saying that I joined them yesterday but was kicked for bringing up respect hackers.
    At this point I'd realised that you'd kicked me from your syndicate (for the 4th time lol, you guys really are morons, same level, same stats, just new avatars), so I was trying to get you back on side to get back in.

I've never been a part of THC, and would like to say that I dont suspect them of cheating.

Grimmy is anders still in your syndicate? The hacker I've brought up repeatedly with you?
    Anyway, everybody on here knows that your syndicate has used cash hacks to unlock all the bonuses. It just isn't possible for a syndicate with 5.5 mill iph (after midtown) to unlock the bonuses in 35 days.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    I've already explained this but anyway.....

You write on my wall "are you online" to which I reply "I am indeed, what's up".
    You then say that THC sent me to spy on you (hence the THC?).
    I respond by saying that I joined them yesterday but was kicked for bringing up respect hackers.
    At this point I'd realised that you'd kicked me from your syndicate (for the 4th time lol, you guys really are morons, same level, same stats, just new avatars), so I was trying to get you back on side to get back in.

I've never been a part of THC, and would like to say that I dont suspect them of cheating.

Grimmy is anders still in your syndicate? The hacker I've brought up repeatedly with you?
    Anyway, everybody on here knows that your syndicate has used cash hacks to unlock all the bonuses. It just isn't possible for a syndicate with 5.5 mill iph (after midtown) to unlock the bonuses in 35 days.
    You should write spy novels. You should even write the next bond movie, I think you would do really well at it.

Consistent Contributor mattcope's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lmao what an idiot this grimmy is. You got nerve buddy calling us respect hackers when you are obviously from a syndicate that cash hacks. We are very vigilant with cheaters and kick anyone even suspected of cheating. Our guy joined you guys to check out your cheating team and sure enough you harbor cheaters... And now your buthurt.... Get off our **** and crawl back in the hacker hole you came out of buddy.... you look stupid even talking here with your sub par cheating group....lmao
    [/CENTER]
    Be reasonable, do it my way!!!!

Post Count
    I wanted to put in another request to join one of the active HTC Syndicates if there's any room in one of them for me. After losing my perfect W/L record to a hacker, I really want to get in on some good Syndicate Wars to start leveling.

I know I'm a lower level right now, but that means that I'll be able to get a nice amount of bonus points for anyone I'm able to beat during the World Domination events

Anyways, if someone wants to check my current stats PM me. Just let me know if it's a yes or no please

Name: Sunsets
    Code: 586-642-292
    Last edited by Sunsets; 03-30-2013 at 09:43 AM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Come to the best syndicate in all of CC. We have a limited number of spots open. Apply soon before plaza starts.

Banned
    Post Count
    That grimmy guy is a joke. His syn is full of cash hacks. He can't do simple math and figure out 5.5 mil total iph can't get you billions in upgrades. We just finished all upgrades 2 days ago and.... I can vouch and say we had 100% contributions from everyone. If this grimmy guy believes what he says then he should be riding the short bus and going back to grade one math ( where you learn how to add). I'm sure the short bus will take him to where he needs to go. They know best right?

Banned
    Post Count
    You guys are still talking about me, that is AWESOME!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Join grimmer reaper (or something like this , who care , as they are retard)!!!!
    moron leader
    all bonuses unlocked with hacked money
    60 members
    warranty of pathetic result !!!

Post Count
    Me and my friends still occasionally talk about a guy we saw in a london train station who pooped himself explosively whilst wearing shorts 10 years ago. You didn't have to be an outdoorsman to track him, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes being talked about for an extended period of time simply underscores the epicness of the failure.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    We've added a number of high quality players in both teams since midtown, I guess finishing #9 and #17, respectively, probably helped with that. Red finished #17 with about forty members, and now they're in the mid-50's. Every addition has been solid. Getting both teams into the top ten is the goal this time around.

So there are still a couple openings....

Priority given to mid/low level players with higher stats, as well as large IPH players and, of course, gold spenders. We don't have gold requirements, though, and put together gameplans focused on maximizing prizes for the least amount spent.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by photocat View Post
    New crew in town, much grimmer, the Grimm Babies are here:

If you wish to sign up let them know, because no cash is needed..... wink wink.

I am OG LB.
    Reported for harassment, thread will be closed soon.

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    Irony might be my favorite thing.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Girlfriend View Post
    Irony might be my favorite thing.

Post Count
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    You're pathetic... And yes I know you'll report me for saying that. That's why you're pathetic....