Date CC came out iOS and Android

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Date CC came out iOS and Android

Banned
    Post Count

Date CC came out iOS and Android

Started by Crime City Mark‎, 08-10-2011 04:05 PM

This appears to be the oldest post. I was wondering how much older the game is. How far behind others am I IPH wise just because of upgrade time needed?

My oldest account is the Anti-Camper. My goal was to progress near the middle of my rivals stats yet move up as fast as possible to get quick access to better items and buildings. I was doing great with that until about lvl160 and now I'm lagging behind in stats. This is OK with me as a faster IPH growth, especially now with the new items, will make up for it in the long run.

How much older is your account than mine?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    Started by Crime City Mark‎, 08-10-2011 04:05 PM

This appears to be the oldest post. I was wondering how much older the game is. How far behind others am I IPH wise just because of upgrade time needed?

My oldest account is the Anti-Camper. My goal was to progress near the middle of my rivals stats yet move up as fast as possible to get quick access to better items and buildings. I was doing great with that until about lvl160 and now I'm lagging behind in stats. This is OK with me as a faster IPH growth, especially now with the new items, will make up for it in the long run.

How much older is your account than mine?
    Mines about 3 months older than your legendary account but my iph is 3.1m