looking for a guild - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: looking for a guild

Scoobie doo wants you!! - 930 190 476

Hi,

please pm me with your details if interested
    We have finished top 400 in all but the very first guild war so far. We are a mix of a majority of free players with a scattering of gold players, so there is no pressure to spend your hard earned cash within the guild. As a group we have grown and are improving war on war. We are slowly getting to a core of good regular players, but still have quite a few inactive members. It is these we wish to replace and take our guild to the next level - prizes in next event include top 300 - we are just about there in the rankings.

guild stats are
    guild members - 35/36 - subject to change
    money in bank - 19.7mil - saving for the final upgrade cost bonus - only 4.3mil away
    casualty rate -5%
    upgrade cost -18%
    building upgrade time - 22% (max)

my stats, in case interested
    lvl 114
    a - 439k
    d - 408k
    iph - 16664

we want
    players who are prepared to dig in during wars and score points. we are trying to implement a minimum of 10k scored per war.
    donations - we have no set amount. we ask you to give what you can, i think 5 x iph plus anything else per day is a good and reasonable start. i am personally of the opinion that there is nothing to this game now without guilds, so most of my gold goes towards the guild as it benefits me and others.

if interested, drop me a pm with your stats and we can take it from there.
    kingdom age guild - badly packed kebabs - 415 912 193
    modern war faction - Rudedudes - 655 452 543

Banned
    Post Count
    This is a "LOOKING FOR A GUILD" thread. which means to advertise your guilds on other pages. sux how many people on here drop ads for their guilds. Wrong place

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    This is a "LOOKING FOR A GUILD" thread. which means to advertise your guilds on other pages. sux how many people on here drop ads for their guilds. Wrong place
    yeah looking for guild, fool. people advertise their guild here so the people LOOKING FOR A GUILD can browse whats on offer!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We Are Legion are looking to recruit you players/merge with another guild.

Our current bonuses are:

casualty rate-23% 5/5
    health regen time -23% 5/5
    upgrade cost -23% 5/5
    building upgrade time -23% 5/5
    guild member increase +24

we currently have enough room for 18 players. all people in the guild are active and participate in all wars. Each player gained 10k+ cp

our guild guardians stats are:
    489k attack
    448k deffence

with army attack 52 and army defence 118.

we are a strong guild of active players. the use of gems is not required. donations are required. use of free chat app is required. we use the trustworthy and easy to use Groupme app.

our guild code is: 881027949
    my code is: 318143874

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, im a fool? Im in Riverside California if u would like to "talk" about me being a fool. You are an Idiot, take a loot at the forum; EVERY THREAD is a guild advertisement. There are very few that are ads for players, this is one, rook
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro- View Post
    yeah looking for guild, fool. people advertise their guild here so the people LOOKING FOR A GUILD can browse whats on offer!

Looking for a competitive guild

Hello,

I am currently level 100, atk/def 150k/135k. I'm a very active player, play daily, currently donate at least $50k/day to my guild and have achieved 16K and 22K points in the last two guild wars, respectively. Although we have some great leaders, many members of our guild are not active and we have been recruiting too many low level players, so we have only finished in the top 500.

I am looking for a friendly and active top 200 guild. Please PM if you are interested and have spots available.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Try ours

Top 150 guild recruiting to get to Top 100 we have 8 spots. Or merger small guild over. We have some real good gem players!
    Great team play, 420-689-695
    Must be a daily player, good rank and play in all wars and provide donations. These spots will not last long!
    My code is 511 193 070 if you want to friend

Lurker
    Post Count

open spot

I have some spots open, we are looking for members just like you, daily player, active in battle, and can donate to help the Guild achieve these last bonuses. give us a try, we are great group that work great together, Guild # 950789997.

Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by xholydivinity View Post
    Hello,

I am currently level 100, atk/def 150k/135k. I'm a very active player, play daily, currently donate at least $50k/day to my guild and have achieved 16K and 22K points in the last two guild wars, respectively. Although we have some great leaders, many members of our guild are not active and we have been recruiting too many low level players, so we have only finished in the top 500.

I am looking for a friendly and active top 200 guild. Please PM if you are interested and have spots available.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here ye, Here ye,

Join the Bronx Knights 840674396

We are a very organized, active group of international players. who enjoy the game and the comraderie the game entails. we have all levels of players, ranging from level 25 - level 161, from all across the globe.

We dont have a minimum entry donation, we dont demand daily donations.
    give what you can without compromising your own growth and kingdom.
    we are a good group that dont take it too seriously, but dont fool around either.
    we're in this to gain bonuses and win wars.

Over the wars we have refined our members and strategies.
    Have improved from 721st, to 572, to 426 and in this last war placed in the 300's
    (just waiting for full winners list to confirm exact ranking)
    expecting to be in the top 300's in the upcoming war.

We just released 4 players and have spots available.

If you are in a guild and know 4 other members who are tired of being active and reaping no rewards from an inactive guild, we are open to accepting all 4.

Current Bonus available;
    Casualty Rate: -9%
    Upgrade Cost: -18%
    Building Upgrade Time: -22%
    Guild Member Increase +14

Send me an email, or add me as an allie 740789417
    We welcome all as long as you are active and willing to chat and have fun.

Become a part of an epic journey to the top and have fun all along the way.
    If it doesnt feel like your style of guild or game play, good luck.
    Wish you all the best

- Slaytanic

Post Count

Cool The Mason's Guild is Competitively Mentoring

Attention Warrior Knights, Mystical Mages, High Kings and Queens and Ladies Fair - The Mason's Guild (747 268 982), which has ranked twice in the Top400 and once in Top500 for the past 3 wars, unexpectedly has openings for active and enthusiastic players. If you value camaraderie, good fun, support and laughter and increasing your stats, we are your friendly mentoring guild of choice. We do have a small rite of initiation requiring wit and a bit of intelligence, not to worry - no blood or candles involved.
    We are looking for active players at level 40+ (will consider level 30) with a desire to grow, learn the game strategies, and for the key point...will give balanced participation to the life of guild. Swing by on your favorite dragon, royal steed, or poisoned ballista and see if we suit your style. Ask for Master Acai (759 987 666) when you knock on the door.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlock View Post
    Active, Daily Player
    Very Light Gem User
    Lvl: 129
    Att: 429k
    Def: 388k
    Dragon's Roost Points: 100k+ (bad guild slowed me down)
    IPH: 8646 (generate 300-400k daily from raids)
    Daily (not weekly) Gold Donations: 200-300k or more
    ID: 383-665-161
    Will be ready for Blighted Woods and will be active during every battle
    PM me
    Just who we are lokking for, message me

We are looking for a few good members, we have fun and have 4 open slots at this time

Underdogs finished 215 last battle, 182 and 208 in the battles before.

180-224-204 invite code, message me if you have any questions.

44 total spots 3 remaining - Act Today!

-19% upgrade costs
    -23% building upgrade time
    -10% Casualty rate

Hope to see you with us soon!
    SMEXY

Looking for a few good mates

870727218 <---- guild invite code

Hogsmeade (Top 75 and getting better...)

Post Count
    We are top150 guild, looking for 2 new members. Committed daily players only. We do have a daily minimum donation of 100k or 10 x IPH.
    We are mainly looking for players from Europe or Asia at this time.

We are willing to take lower level players too.

PM me for further details.

Proud Member of RYA.

Post Count
    Daily UK player looking for a friendly guild. Happy to make a daily contribution.
    Lvl 36 / Att 46 / Def 50

742-575-335

Post Count
    Top 400 guild looking to reach top 200... Have a spot open for a 100+ a/d player. Must be active daily. Free player welcome, super laid back guild. No donations requirements, just that you donate what you can, when you can and all stones, for war walls.

Building speed and upgrade cost are at 19% with lotsa members. Pm me or check us out: 702-726-490

Looking for a Guild

Looking for a Guild for a sure top 10
    Lv 145

A:1010k/D:1050k
    IPH:7000
    Timezone:Asia
    Gem User
    Average of 50k-100k depending on what is the target Top position

Thanks