DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: looking for a guild

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

The Raging Monkeys

Hey all

if your looking for a guild join us The Raging Monkeys

we are an upcoming guild looking to dominate!!

there's only a small daily donating required.

current bonusses:

Building upgrade Time: - 5%

731-803-215

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Join Day and Knights!

Join the Top 500 Guild Day and Knights

Invite Code: 149397574

We're looking for active players, there is a 10k per day donation requirement and fighting in wars is required. We have heavy to light gem players and we're inches away from Top 400 right now in Dwarven Mines.

Casualty Rate -5%
    Upgrade Cost -18%
    Building Upgrade Time -18%
    Guild Member Increase +14

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Looking for a top 20 guild

I'm looking to make a move after the current war to get into the top 20. I am level 163 and have 520k attack and 540k defense. I buy at least one mountain per war and play all day (outside of when I sleep). I donate approximately 100k per day. My current top 75 guild is great, but they just dont love and play the game as much as me. If you need a new member and think I fit your guild please PM me. Happy War!!

Lurker
    Post Count

WTF - Warriorsthatfeast looking for more members

Wtf looking for replacement after this war and aswell to fill our last 6 spots.

Stats
    Casualty Rate: -5%
    Health Regen: 0%
    Upgrade Cost: +22%
    Building Upgrade Speed: +22%
    Guild Member Increase: +16

Read more and make your application here:

http://warriorsthatfeast.freeforums.net/

Looking for guild...

ID: 878 279 695
    A/D: 335k/320k
    IPH: 5,3k
    LVL: 171

Lurker
    Post Count

Almost got Top 200 in Dwarves - Looking for a few recruits to push us over the edge

If anyone players are interested in joining a good active group of players looking to move up in the next battle, let me know. We are getting rid of a few that are bringing us down so there is room for the right players. We also have a 2nd guild for lower players to join & work themselves into our larger guild.

Possible merger if the right situation presents itself. Hope everyone had a good battle & those that didn't, sorry.

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 1250 looking for active players.

What im looking is active players, that try to contribute a little bit in the guild, and participate in the war.
    Im level 119, 248.000 ATK 220299 DFN, 14818 IPH. I have a Manor level 10, so i donate to th guild
    400.000 every two days. Is a guild that is growing slowly, but stronger.
    Guild Code: 133-904-917.
    Ill wait for your requests.

Lurker
    Post Count

New Player looking for Competitive guild to grow in

Hey guys,

Have just recently started playing, account about a week old. Seasoned RPG player looking for guidance to grow to competitive levels within this game.

I've scoured as much of the forums as I could for information on doing things correctly and would like to assist a competitive group that's organized and looking to grow stronger.

I would be willing to assist in whatever way I can and the goal would be to cultivate a competitive account to contribute to the team in whatever way possible.

If you're guild is looking for someone loyal, disciplined, organized, extremely active and team-oriented, I look forward to taking direction and growing within the game in the most effective way possible.

Ally code: 973 193 823
    W/L: 149/9
    A/D: 1201/1191
    IPH: 1506

Thanks for your consideration in advance.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Top 300 guild!

Looking for high quality players with at least 140k A/D or 2 times your level. (level 50 would need 100k A/D), We just finished the battle and projected to be ranked in the top 300 with only 24 members. We have a capacity of 36 members and can merge 10-12 active players into our Guild. We have a requirement donation of 50k/day and 19 bonuses in play already. We have some Gem spenders, a app for communication, a stats guy, and a web page that should be up in a couple of days. But the best thing is that we have fun and work great together as every member has a assignment.

Guild #950789997, PM me if interested.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Join Day and Knights!

Join the Top 500 Guild Day and Knights

Invite Code: 149397574

We're looking for active players, there is a 10k per day donation requirement and fighting in wars is required. We have heavy to light gem players and we fight as an organized team. The last two Conquests we were a few thousand points away from Top 400 and we will not stop till we are Top 200!

Casualty Rate -5%
    Upgrade Cost -18%
    Building Upgrade Time -18%
    Guild Member Increase +14

Join us today, we could use a player like you!

Post Count

Top 150 guild looking for strong active members

💥💥💥Top 150 guild looking for strong members to join the guild. Currently have casualty 18%, upgrade cost 22%, upgrade speed 22%, health regeneration 10%, and guild increase of 22. We are all active and ready to WIN! Invite code 761169842💥💥💥
    Thank you

Post Count

Interested?

[QUOTE=NajwyzszyCzas;755936]ID: 878 279 695
    A/D: 335k/320k
    IPH: 5,3k
    Top 150 guild looking for strong members to join the guild. Currently have casualty 18%, upgrade cost 22%, upgrade speed 22%, health regeneration 10%, and guild increase of 22. We are all active and ready to WIN! Invite code 761169842
    Zoro

Lurker
    Post Count

Come join and have fun

Hi, we have cleared our dead wood and we are now recruiting for our guild, we have continued to rise in the ranking!!! we finished Top 150 (130th) in Dwarves Wood, Top 200 in Blighted Wood (167th) and Top 300 in Dragon Roost (267th) we're active players and we're 33/36, we have 3 spots left for powerfull, very active and daily players to join our team, we're a strong guild with exceptional communication and have many bonus!! if you are interested, send a request at this guild number: 383 825 246 Thanks

Remember it's just a game and we all have fun playing it.

Banned
    Post Count

The Sailor Scouts #249

We placed 249 in the Battle for Dwarven Mines with 30 out of 48 very active members. We learned a lot during the last 2 wars. We got rid of all of the dead weight, improved our strategy, and now looking to rebuild with members who want to participate. If your current guild is asking too much or you are looking for a new experience, join us.

166-376-313

What we expect from you:
    -Attack and defense at least 1.5 x your level
    -Consistent growth and activity
    -High activity during the wars
    -25,000 gold per day (not enforced, but highly encouraged)
    -Get as many stones as you can
    -Read the chat
    -Have a good time

Not too much.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Bronx Knights

Guild Invite Code 840674396

Recruiting new members, moved up from 721 in last war to 572
    Kicking out a few individuals who dont contribute to our war effort or gaining bonuses.
    All we ask is donate what you can, even if you are a low stats player, if you are active and on every hour or so thats all we ask.
    Help take down a wall or the guardian, we'll do the rest and gain you points and bonuses.
    Be active and do whatever you can.

Current bonuses:
    Building Upgrade Time +22%
    Upgrade Cost: +18%
    Casualty Rate: +5% (increasing soon)
    Guild Members 32

All about having fun, chatting, sharing info, helping each other out.

It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle

Last edited by Slaytanic; 05-13-2013 at 08:30 PM.