looking for a guild - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: looking for a guild

Post Count

Magnus Imperium now recruiting

Top 50/75 Guild is looking to fill 4 open positions

We have a great group of guys and gals with enough spots open for you and a friend. Extremely active , organized and fun guild full of committed older players. No drama, no whiners, no cheaters, no hackers, just winning.

Recently started a secondary guild, Magnus Imperium II - which finished Top 400 last war despite only having 12 players.

Requirements
    • Minimum 50k/ day donation
    • Registration in our private online forum
    • ATT/DEF ~5x+ your current level
    • Free and gem players welcome

Current Bonuses:
    Casulty Rate: -19%
    Health Regen Time: -14%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +24

PM me or respond with any question you may have. Thanks!

Tyus
    Magnus Imperium

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a guild too

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMord View Post
    Looking for a new guild. Just left guild I had been with since "Guild system" was implemented due to disagreement on the direction they were heading. Not a "guild jumper".

About me:
    Level 126
    ATT: 323K
    DEF: 298K
    IPH:10797

I'm a FREE player. I don't use gems. It hasn't stopped me from being effective. I am daily player. I play in the PST time zone. My usual times of play are during the evenings (after 8pm). Also play on the weekends sparingly on Saturday and more on Sundays.

Seeking a guild that doesn't rely on a heavy handed rules approach with strict requirements on daily donations (or other like nonsense) or participation and understands that real-life takes precedent and can't be something you simply "schedule" against. I'm not the chatty type, but I use Guild Chat when needed. Prefer not to have to exit the game to use a 3rd party chat tool.

I play and I participate in events as much as possible. I contributed nearly 12 million gold to my last guild without having to be told that I was required to do so daily. Looking for a fun, casual guild that I can contribute to and help grow and be successful and not to worry about whether I did my daily or weekly chores.

PM or Contact me in-game.
    ID: 428-377-219
    FreeMord, sorry to borrow your post. We are almost in the same mold except the stats are different, and I couldn't say it better than you did.

My stats are:
    L161, A 581K, D 551K, IPH 12-14K (don't remember this)

I am a free player and don't use gems. I've been with the same guild since the start, and we finished just in top 1250 in every war. Of course it's not much, but it's hard to recruit members so I cannot blame the creator. But not having enough member participating in guild LTQ was the last straw for me. I love LTQs, so I would like to work on the chance to get guild LTQ units.

But like FreeMord said, I neither do not have a lot of time during wars (I am also in Pacific Time, US) because of family commitment (maybe can play only 4-6 hours per day plus sparsely in between). I am looking for a guild that do not have CP or donation requirement (I cannot say I donate much: about in the 6M range since the start; my CP is unimportant because I was the Guardian so I won a lot of scouting CPs, especially when you were matching with top 1250 guilds), having fun and casual atmosphere (I don't mind using other communication apps or external forums), but most importantly having many members willing to participate in guild LTQs...

Please use PM to contact me. Thanks.