Why can't MW boss event be more like Kingdom Age's, when players collect all 9 units?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can't MW boss event be more like Kingdom Age's, when players collect all 9 units?

Post Count

Why can't MW boss event be more like Kingdom Age's, when players collect all 9 units?

In KA, if you collect all 9 boss loot units, you receive that boss as a super unit. Let's start with this event and reward those who receive all 9.

And moreover, if you beat boss at 5th intervals, like 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th..etc, you get an additional rare units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    In KA, if you collect all 9 boss loot units, you receive that boss as a super unit. Let's start with this event and reward those who receive all 9.

And moreover, if you beat boss at 5th intervals, like 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th..etc, you get an additional rare units.
    You can play in MQ, it already started.
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah we should and then people would spend more gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_xyz2004 View Post
    You can play in MQ, it already started.

I know that, bro.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Yeah we should and then people would spend more gold

I know, it makes people put more effort into it, and I get a bigger fat bonus.

CJ, your boss approves this message, go work on it now!

Post Count
    We would need a client update to implement the Limited Time Quests for this to happen. Would definitely be nice, but the devs seem to be more so focused on WD stuff.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Banned
    Post Count
    I know, it makes people put more effort into it, and I get a bigger fat bonus.

CJ, your boss approves this message, go work on it now!
    Great job Bart now can i have a free vault please?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    We would need a client update to implement the Limited Time Quests for this to happen. Would definitely be nice, but the devs seem to be more so focused on WD stuff.

It is not that difficult to do, just write a script similar to WD event reward's to search thru the players' inventories after this event, and update the game to do it automatically next time like KA.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Great job Bart now can i have a free vault please?

Sure, I have your ID from your signature, expect it soon.

Post Count
    KA and MQ are better game than MW in my opinion.

Post Count
    KA has the fun pve event and collect all 9 boss units to get that super boss unit; MQ has fusion and extra rare units for beating 5th, 10th, 15th boss..etc. what does MW offer, a faction thing that milks you and makes you bleed golds??

Post Count

I don't like it. I've beaten 35 bosses in KA before and not gotten the Unit before. So you have no garuntee....its essentially another gamble which this game has already too much of.

On top of that in MQ now you don't even get a unit for every boss you only get the interval Teris at 5, 10, 15, 20 etc.
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I don't like it. I've beaten 35 bosses in KA before and not gotten the Unit before. So you have no garuntee....its essentially another gamble which this game has already too much of.

On top of that in MQ now you don't even get a unit for every boss you only get the interval Teris at 5, 10, 15, 20 etc.
    I have to agree with Thief. I already hate the fact that the collect ten crate events have no guarantee to get the top prize. If they were to change the Boss events to the same gamble, I would believe a lot of players would quit spending gold on the Boss events and lose more players in general.

Post Count
    Random drop quests are awful. Prefer "Beat x" to "Hope you're lucky" events any day.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post

Well, that is probably just your luck for MW on the 35th boss, I am sure you send in a ticket to take care of that.

Are you sure about the MQ boss? you still get a unit for every boss defeated, on the 5th, 10, .., you get an extra rare unit, what is not to like about that, if you can beat 35 bosses, that is 35+7 units you collect.