Feature suggestion: Trades - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feature suggestion: Trades

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    A friend - who will remain anonymous, so don't ask - won the evidence burner on their low level account but had it transferred to their higher level one. They are now considering having it moved back as the low level account has become so much stronger in absolute terms. It's entirely possible that might be a unique happening and I'm sure support would not look kindly on wholesale transferring of stuff - are you listening AK-47? - but an occasional request for a single item.... who knows!
    When did I say I wanted to do "wholesale transferring"? I would want the lone modifier weapon, and the 2k stats last boss item off my camper. Screw the other stuff....
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    When did I say I wanted to do "wholesale transferring"? I would want the lone modifier weapon, and the 2k stats last boss item off my camper. Screw the other stuff....
    If this is happening, I have a HUGE problem with it. It's really not fair to have twice the chance to get collect 10 event items and then put all the modifier items on the same account. I suppose if they want to charge money for the privilege and make it available to everyone it wouldn't be more unfair than any other "pay to win" features, but if it's just done for a few people under the table it's wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ok, guess I read a bit too much into your previous...

Whoa whoa, that is a huge statement... If this is true, screw my low level camper that has the final boss items... I want that stuff on my main!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If this is happening, I have a HUGE problem with it. It's really not fair to have twice the chance to get collect 10 event items and then put all the modifier items on the same account. I suppose if they want to charge money for the privilege and make it available to everyone it wouldn't be more unfair than any other "pay to win" features, but if it's just done for a few people under the table it's wrong.
    Data shows that the item rate for the 10th items is WAY higher for the lower level accounts. How is this fair for the rest of the people if you just pile on items from multiple accounts. What's stopping you from winning the final prizes on two level 20 accounts and then passing them both onto the same main?
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    The problem is that if you had an 8 million income on your iPad, and your iPhone had an 80k income, you could send a billion bucks to your other game and be set for a couple months.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I wouldn't want this implemented either. At all. I wouldn't even want it to be a purchasable feature. They might as well just charge straight up for the event item. That would save a lot of time. I highly doubt this has ever happened before. There would be an uproar for sure.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian bong View Post
    I am willing trade all of my hechmen's !!! any takers??
    Dibs!

Mafia will turn on you, henchmen are forever!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    Data shows that the item rate for the 10th items is WAY higher for the lower level accounts. How is this fair for the rest of the people if you just pile on items from multiple accounts. What's stopping you from winning the final prizes on two level 20 accounts and then passing them both onto the same main?
    I'd refer you to my earlier answer about wholesale transfers (and the same applies to Ericinico's billion dollar idea). I don't know all the ins and outs; my friend lost access to main account for I think nearly a week after the Android bad data incident recently, so it's entirely possible the transfer was done as a kind of compensation for that rather like a few people are given some free gold as compo for long running issues

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I ran into a guy at lvl 56 that had some interesting buildings...two modern lofts and a couple others. I quickly checked my money bld menu jist to see and it was locked for later levels. I went through his inventory, WOW! Napalm, landmines, numberous cars and even the boat which are LOCKED ITEMS (for me anyway)! I called him on it and his reply was he synced his device with new device and between two accounts.
    Is this possible? Or just a hacker?
    Modern War 625~178~582.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nik8R View Post
    I ran into a guy at lvl 56 that had some interesting buildings...two modern lofts and a couple others. I quickly checked my money bld menu jist to see and it was locked for later levels. I went through his inventory, WOW! Napalm, landmines, numberous cars and even the boat which are LOCKED ITEMS (for me anyway)! I called him on it and his reply was he synced his device with new device and between two accounts.
    Is this possible? Or just a hacker?
    More than likely a hacker. Report him to be safe

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'd refer you to my earlier answer about wholesale transfers (and the same applies to Ericinico's billion dollar idea). I don't know all the ins and outs; my friend lost access to main account for I think nearly a week after the Android bad data incident recently, so it's entirely possible the transfer was done as a kind of compensation for that rather like a few people are given some free gold as compo for long running issues
    The only thing I find insteresting about that is that there are two words that are usually never used in a sentence.

"GREE" and "Compensation"

Now I know you didn't use the word GREE but they don't give compensation for things They still haven't fixed the android mutli-click drop loot and even as an IOS user I wish they'd give some kind of compensation for that. Maybe like a month of doubled loot rates or something that would help them out.

I think we should be able to transfer non-stat boosting items and any items that aren't event final prizes. At that, make a cap so that way players under a certain level aren't able to receive items above a certain rating. Example, a player who is level 10 doesn't get to receive a APR 20X (720/398) so that way you have a decimating camper account. IF trading ever goes into effect, these are two things that would make it balanced so we don't have stupid accounts down in the lower levels.
    Last edited by PawnXIIX; 03-01-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.