Top 50 Syndicate PvP Winners! - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 50 Syndicate PvP Winners!

Banned
    Post Count
    we have change NAME.... CCB or Crime City Bos that the same. but we HAV CHANGE NAME that why CJ54 don't found nothing...

there is only ONE CCB not 2 or 3 or more, i don't change nothing im at work can't talk realy.. i take a few min for up this :

and i don't cry for item.. just because we have a problem... anyway many flam me here, CJ54 say that not u, ok that no me and the other.

we are 50 on team CCB or Crime City Boss like u want.. we are only one TEAM ON CCB, cj54 can look the code and he can see that the same.

if i'm not right ok i apologize for all, if i'm right i write a real paper to Company Gree by postal about this, that not normal to see staff talk like this about players who spend many and many real money and i don't talk about 150$....

i wait now, don't need many time just compare CODE of TEAM, i have ask before but nothing, why ? strange.

Banned
    Post Count

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    NTM. You did not win.

Unless this is your crew here:

You can't have two crews claiming to be 23rd.
    OMG... i'm lost now.. we change name and we are before crime city boss... and this one is from another ?? strange again... waiting investigation of all team for the final answer...

anyway this game become crazy... i think it's time to stop maybe..

lvl 127 113/170k stats.. for sale.. many items from gold and event.. time to stop and give money; back to computer maybe..

Lurker
    Post Count

I want to win!

Looking for all FEMALE players http://posseprincesss.wix.com/trw
    to Join the SisterHood of RELENTLESS WARRIORS syndicate game "BATTLE FOR EMPIRE CITY" JOIN Us we have fun and are serious about winning! Syndicate Code 306-970-440 my code 295-769-934

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

contact info request

Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Well done HTC RED/BLUE, both top 20, awesome. Congrats to everyone else in top 50..
    Nice 1 assassins on top spot.
    Proud HTC RED member here, finished 18th with an awful lot to spare. Not all players were active so we'll do even more damage when we really get going.

If your not happy with your syndicate, PM ColdJoey, leader of Red, and I'm sure he'll fit you in if your up for the fight.
    You won't find a nicer squad of dudes/dudettes. Serious fun to be had and lots of prizes will come your way..
    Would like to join HTC RED/BLUE. How do I contact ColdJoey?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    No, sorry, they aren't. CCB may have been "Crime City Bosses" at one point but they have never been "CRIME CITY BOSSES". Guild names are CASE SENSITIVE, which means capital letter placement/use matters.
    You keep saying Crime City Bosses and CJ54 keeps telling you the #23 winner is CRIME CITY BOSSES.

I think looking up CASE SENSITIVE in your french to english dictionary may help you calm down on this issue.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Banned
    Post Count
    look at this : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting

well CCB or crime city bosss or CRIME CITY BOSSES are the same for me..

Crime City Boss or other.. not important.. there is a code for syndicate, just look that all, he don't need sensitive case....just the code..

i'm not crazy sry.. 2 time i got prioblem with gree and finally they got the item.. so.. i wait, hope i'm not right because...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    NTM. You did not win.

Unless this is your crew here:

You can't have two crews claiming to be 23rd.
    look at this : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...259#post589259

and thsi now : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...204#post602204

what u think now ?

CCB or not ? .... dam it..

Banned
    Post Count
    i have PM the guy i need to clarify situation...

i need to PM player for have the code.. and compare to mine..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ntm what's your in game name? I know someone in the CCB that got the escalade so ill ask him if you're in his group

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by is1j View Post
    Would like to join HTC RED/BLUE. How do I contact ColdJoey?
    Either PM coldjoey, or send me your stats, player code etc and i'll pass them on.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Ntm what's your in game name? I know someone in the CCB that got the escalade so ill ask him if you're in his group
    CCB Fast lvl 127

i need to have the code invite for Foxtrekker, if that not the same, there is another CCB and if CJ54 give me the code the 1st time that not the player who make investigation lol..

send me the code of this team in PM, mine is on this thread.

but all i say is true, we have change name.. i'm not crazy.. i don't want to flam all here...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    CCB Fast lvl 127

i need to have the code invite for Foxtrekker, if that not the same, there is another CCB and if CJ54 give me the code the 1st time that not the player who make investigation lol..

but all i say is true, we have change name.. i'm not crazy.. i don't want to flam all here...
    I just sent him a message telling him to look for you. I'll let you know what he says.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    CCB Fast lvl 127

You didn't win. CCB and CRIME CITY BOSSES are different syndicates, with different invite codes.

I've just checked this myself.

CRIME CITY BOSSES - 117966668
    CCB - 437488846

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    And boom goes the dynamite for NTM. Thanks CJ, I hope that ends a crazy person's ranting...
    Really? You took my "boom goes the dynamite"

I'm disappointed