Top 50 Syndicate PvP Winners! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 50 Syndicate PvP Winners!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Always a group effort. I just got the final hand-off this time. For awhile now, my partner-in-crime Boomer has done most of the manual rewards when those are required (if any old-schoolers ever wondered where he disappeared to, the answer is "being a lynchpin back here on this side")

Feng, I should get to your PM soon, I started the week with a couple thousand in inbox. My personal response time is not great at the moment, but I'll get to it. You also sent in a ticket, right?
    Hi CJ. Yeah, I did. Except the last ticket I sent was nearly two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything so I'm concerned I may not heard anything soon and the issue is affecting my entire syndicate of 40 players. Thanks and would appreciate any hurrying. Cheers.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Okay, all of these should be out now (the vast bulk of it was done earlier, just finishing up some edge cases). The way this one was awarded was, if you were in a winning guild last night/earlier today and also were part of that guild during the event, you should have the prize. As I mentioned earlier, we're working on an automatic reward system for this event type that will fire at the end of the event, but for the moment these are manually rewarded.

I was the one who did the awarding this time around, so any weirdness is on me this time (it should be minimal; five people did not get their prizes properly because of a formatting error and I tracked down two of those, will continue to track down the other three. Two people got the prize who probably technically shouldn't have but I couldn't locate you fast enough to remove it quickly, so if you're reading this... enjoy your ill-gotten pimpmobiles, compliments of my fat fingers.).

Are you still in the guilds that placed? If so, PM me your invite codes, because you might be one or two of the three people I mentioned above. Or you're on an old data set or something.
    I think I might be one of those players.

I have three accounts 2 ios accounts, and 1 android/bluestack account, all in HTC Red.

The 2 ios accounts have received their prize, but the bluestack one hasn't.

Now what is slightly strange is that when i look in the syndicate member list using one of the ios accounts and look at my bluestack player, it shows that I have the car, and my stats have increased, but when i log into bluestack the car has disappeared and my stats are reduced again. I tried attacking to see if it showed up in the "report" but it doesn't, all I get is a blank box where it should be.

Hopefully im just one of those who have fallen through the gap.

Edit: Mofisto, Level 6, 358 704 938
    Last edited by mofisto; 02-27-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    sweet achievement at #11, grats to all in the top 50.

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    I think I might be one of those players.

I have three accounts 2 ios accounts, and 1 android/bluestack account, all in HTC Red.

The 2 ios accounts have received their prize, but the bluestack one hasn't.

Now what is slightly strange is that when i look in the syndicate member list using one of the ios accounts and look at my bluestack player, it shows that I have the car, and my stats have increased, but when i log into bluestack the car has disappeared and my stats are reduced again. I tried attacking to see if it showed up in the "report" but it doesn't, all I get is a blank box where it should be.

Hopefully im just one of those who have fallen through the gap.

Edit: Mofisto, Level 6, 358 704 938
    same here i got prize on Ios but not on Android...

i don't send ticket.. they answer me ur not on the list and don'tget frustated... when i have time iput the full mail where staff answer me that.. 2 times i got prize on pvp event and 2 time i got scamed.. but they say no.. this time they can't cuz all in syndicate have except android.. who lie ? me or staff ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Okay, all of these should be out now (the vast bulk of it was done earlier, just finishing up some edge cases). The way this one was awarded was, if you were in a winning guild last night/earlier today and also were part of that guild during the event, you should have the prize. As I mentioned earlier, we're working on an automatic reward system for this event type that will fire at the end of the event, but for the moment these are manually rewarded.

I was the one who did the awarding this time around, so any weirdness is on me this time (it should be minimal; five people did not get their prizes properly because of a formatting error and I tracked down two of those, will continue to track down the other three. Two people got the prize who probably technically shouldn't have but I couldn't locate you fast enough to remove it quickly, so if you're reading this... enjoy your ill-gotten pimpmobiles, compliments of my fat fingers.).

Are you still in the guilds that placed? If so, PM me your invite codes, because you might be one or two of the three people I mentioned above. Or you're on an old data set or something.
    i send u a PM just now.. i got on Ios but not on android. thanks for help and work !

Post Count
    Thanks Cj54 for you work here,glad that you are here with us in Gree forum..If you ever need any help with anything here i offer my self..
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Proud to be a part of SAS
    Thx to all my comerades
    Lets keep this spot. I like it.

Banned
    Post Count
    name and screenshot
    are welcome

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats to all the winners. I was surprised to see The Ripes make the top 50. We had just over 15k wins and I figured we needed at a minimum 20k.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Yes, congrats to all who made the top 50, especially to my fellow SAS team members
    Syndicates have breathed new life into this game

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Yes, congrats to all who made the top 50, especially to my fellow SAS team members
    Syndicates have breathed new life into this game
    You're right about that. I was on the verge of quitting the game. Went on a two month hiatus and got the BEST SLEEP EVER lol. I come back to see this syndicate stuff and new equipment (that makes me proud that I focused on income) that's gonna raise the stat cap for cash items and it got me excited about this game again.

Banned
    Post Count
    very suprised myself futter! congratz to all of course and looking foward to the next war

Banned
    Post Count
    i'm very lucky i'm the ONLY who don't have the prize...

all in team got the car except me....

i have search old mail from Gree who sayi'm not in list last time.. i just found all mail on Iphone..

i'm going to make a thread with the answer who Gree told me : i undertand ur frustated.. don't move.. this time i don't need screen shot... Gree need to explain how they can give at all team and not me..

if i don't got the car i stop the game and sold my account on web.. to much money and to much problem..

CCB Fast # 23 thanks again Gree work hard on me...
    Last edited by NTM; 02-27-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    i'm very lucky i'm the ONLY who don't have the prize...

all in team got the car except me....

i have search old mail from Gree who sayi'm not in list last time.. i just found all mail on Iphone..

i'm going to make a thread with the answer who Gree told me : i undertand ur frustated.. don't move.. this time i don't need screen shot... Gree need to explain how they can give at all team and not me..

if i don't got the car i stop the game and sold my account on web.. to much money and to much problem..

CCD Fast # 23 thanks again Gree work hard on me...
    You're not the only one mate. I'm sure it will all be sorted once cj is back on.

Post Count
    After we're done dispatching prizes, I'll try to post some runners-up (probably 10 or 20 more, I don't have a full 100 list that is human-readable).
    Looking forward to seeing those numbers!
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen