GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 50 Syndicate PvP Winners!

Post Count
    Congratulations Silent Assassins!

Well done to everyone.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Congrats to all that made top 50.
    But the most congrats gets my team HTC Red and HTC blue,nice job and we played casualy,way to go Red,i'm proud on my team and team mates..
    When last event starts than our true strength will be shown..

[FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats to All who made it to top 50 syndicates especially to Silent Assasins 👍

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    we played casualy (sic)
    That should be your syndicate's tag line: We play casually unless we're absolutely, positively certain of victory.

Over at Silent Assassins, we never play casually. Maybe you should try Bejeweled. I think that's a casual game. lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    That should be your syndicate's tag line: We play casually unless we're absolutely, positively certain of victory.

Over at Silent Assassins, we never play casually. Maybe you should try Bejeweled. I think that's a casual game. lol
    thats funny,lol,thanks for your funny post,maked my day..

Your team spend gems on this and all members participate and what? Did you get better prize that we do,i think not!
    Here are all winers remember that..
    You will see when real fighting starts who will play profesionaly,i know that my team will give 100%
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    gems... do you mean gold?
    we had everyone in the syndicate participate... I think i spent like 30 gold total. One member spent 100. We didn't go all out, but we def didn't go into it casually.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    we had everyone in the syndicate participate... I think i spent like 30 gold total. One member spent 100. We didn't go all out, but we def didn't go into it casually.
    either way we won too,and i'm happy with my team...
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    He's thinking of CoC...
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Lurker
    Post Count

Just like in the Florida Elections.....

I call for a recount!

Post Count
    No, you have to forgive DragCo's english, he meant to type causally. HTC caused you all to spend less time with your real life and loved ones cause you were trying to beat us.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Consistent Contributor mattcope's Avatar
    Post Count
    Look vlad bottom line we had fun.. we didn't even have a full team and a few players didn't participate like they should have we have these things worked out .now and are ready for the next event. You had all your members spending gold trying too hard and probly not having that much fun since you have members interested in jumping ship. Noone like dictators remember that you fake mobster.. no need to lie about the gold spending either it doesn't make you look better. So stop trying to be tough you just look like a Ass****
    [/CENTER]
    Be reasonable, do it my way!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcope View Post
    Look vlad bottom line we had fun.. we didn't even have a full team and a few players didn't participate like they should have we have these things worked out .now and are ready for the next event. You had all your members spending gold trying too hard and probly not having that much fun since you have members interested in jumping ship. Noone like dictators remember that you fake mobster.. no need to lie about the gold spending either it doesn't make you look better. So stop trying to be tough you just look like a Ass****
    You guys sound like a bunch of sore losers. If you would've won we wouldn't be hearing anything out of you guys besides how great you did but now that you lost you sound like a bunch of little girls. We spent minimal gold, it's not our fault you have members that don't want to participate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    No, you have to forgive DragCo's english, he meant to type causally. HTC caused you all to spend less time with your real life and loved ones cause you were trying to beat us.
    timbathia is right,sorry about my gramatic mistakes,i didnt write it good..
    Thanks for corection
    Timbathia
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow ... Over 14k ??? Guess my factions 543 will earn us all a used skateboard.... Damn. Congrats to you all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcope View Post
    LMAO im not a dictator.... Everything done is up to the group.
    We actually all had a lot of fun... look at all the SAS posters here. And if people with SAS want to jump ship how come they aren't with HTC yet?
    I barely spent gold on stamina refills, haha. Dude you're a joke and you're making your group look really bad right now.

EDIT: Didn't you apply to SAS and get declined? Boom goes the dynamite
    Last edited by thevlad; 02-26-2013 at 06:33 PM.