Top 50 Syndicate PvP Winners! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 50 Syndicate PvP Winners!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    You guys sound like a bunch of sore losers. If you would've won we wouldn't be hearing anything out of you guys besides how great you did but now that you lost you sound like a bunch of little girls. We spent minimal gold, it's not our fault you have members that don't want to participate.
    Are you saying you won more than everyone else? Just curious as to what else you got.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Are you saying you won more than everyone else? Just curious as to what else you got.
    MXZ stop asking rhetorical questions... we know we didnt win more... we just know we are all dedicated.... if you saw our win count you would c rap your pants. We are proud to have such a great group man. We all had a lot of fun and we now know everyone can pull their weight. its not everyday you get 58 people together and notice that everyone pulls their weight. We are just proud. How many people here can say they saw 120% effort from all their members?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcope View Post
    Look vlad bottom line we had fun.. we didn't even have a full team and a few players didn't participate like they should have we have these things worked out .now and are ready for the next event. You had all your members spending gold trying too hard and probly not having that much fun since you have members interested in jumping ship. Noone like dictators remember that you fake mobster.. no need to lie about the gold spending either it doesn't make you look better. So stop trying to be tough you just look like a Ass****
    wow, i didn't want to comment because some HTC members are awesome. but honestly, mattcope, u sound like a huge a** yourself with all your groundless conjectures. and speaking of jumping ships, are you aware that we have three applicants right now from HTC, two from Red and one from Blue? maybe you should have your sore a** casually checked so you could pull your head out of it before you open your stupid mouth again.
    Last edited by ccuser; 02-26-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Post Count
    thanks for asking. in addition to the prize, we got to see what a sore loser you are (note, not HTC), just you. it was clearly reflected in your congrat message in this thread. does this answer satisfy your curiosity?

Banned
    Post Count
    So you're saying that it's not winning if you don't get something out of it? What do any of us get out of this game besides the prestige of winning among our peers? I could sit home and watch cartoons all day and get as much out of it as I take away from this game. The simple fact is in this game that we all play, we won fair and square. All the other justifications and hedging sounds like a bunch of sore losers licking their wounds. You should take a lesson from the other syndicates, because HTC are the only ones sounding like babies.

"HTC: We play casually and whine a lot."

Consistent Contributor mattcope's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good for you guys.. congrats to everyone that placed 50 or better we all got the prize and that's awesome.. its somthing to be proud about and gives us all bragging rights we don't need to be rude to eachother or belittle eachother so I apologize for the offence. But drag was just congratulating everyone and you guys jumped on him for no reason and there was.no need.of it so I decided to say somthing as well but any way um not a hatter. So congrats to SAS for top spot
    [/CENTER]
    Be reasonable, do it my way!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You guys sound awfully bitter for a group that "casually" played lol

Banned
    Post Count
    You guys are cracking me up...lol... Flame war victories.

Post Count
    Guys lets not fight over a game.... We all had our fun. We all got into top 50.. We all got the car. Let's just enjoy it...
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    htc mobile phones?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    MXZ stop asking rhetorical questions... we know we didnt win more... we just know we are all dedicated.... if you saw our win count you would c rap your pants. We are proud to have such a great group man. We all had a lot of fun and we now know everyone can pull their weight. its not everyday you get 58 people together and notice that everyone pulls their weight. We are just proud. How many people here can say they saw 120% effort from all their members?
    Wow your epeen must be huge! Keep spending all that gold so I can play for free.
    Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Fair enough, Mattcope. It's nothing personal, and we all like many of the players in HTC. It's all good.

Happy hunting!

Post Count
    thanks for the apology, mattcope. congrats to all that made the top 50!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Wow your epeen must be huge! Keep spending all that gold so I can play for free.
    Thanks
    You're welcome. Maybe when you become a big boy and get your own allowance, you'll be able to spend money, too. And thanks for playing for free so we have punching bags for PvP tournaments.

I think this is one of the few places in the world where someone would think he was cool because he was poor. lol

Post Count
    Geez isn't it obvious "Crime City Blades" won this round?

They had the most sleep and least finger ache for the same prize!

Anything higher is an ego thing/recruiting statement grats SAS