GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread

Lurker
    Post Count

Very Interested

Hi, the name's Karisella. ID 745-957-630

Level 78 with 48k/47k att/def. Have BD10 with dragons, but only 65 allies. Can make that grow and add more dragons.

IPH is 11k and growing.

Would love to join the guild, thanks for the consideration!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hey, looking for a guild.

Very strong "per ally", been camping for a bit but got tons of 200-300+ strong units not being used so thinkinh time to join a guild and increase allies;

Lvl 91
    A/D 36k / 36k (12 allies - av. 3k per ally)
    IPH 8189
    Play hourly / throughout the day, light gems i.e. if I think somethings really worth it I will.

Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Hey, looking for a guild.

Very strong "per ally", been camping for a bit but got tons of 200-300+ strong units not being used so thinkinh time to join a guild and increase allies;

Lvl 91
    A/D 36k / 36k (12 allies - av. 3k per ally)
    IPH 8189
    Play hourly / throughout the day, light gems i.e. if I think somethings really worth it I will.

Thanks
    Blade, thanks for the interest in the guild. we are currently at our maximum capacity but are always looking for potential candidates as we quickly increase the guilds bonuses.

We have a waiting list of players looking to join the guild, therefore it would be in your best interest to max your allies and apply again with your new attack/defence to show us what you are truly capable of.

many thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nathan,

When I reviewed your stats I guess I didn't look at your level. Those are some impressive numbers. Nice work.

IGN - P
    Guild - Murder of Crows [MoC] 693336072
    Levl 95
    Att: 168K
    Def: 154K
    IPH: 11,765

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    Blade, thanks for the interest in the guild. we are currently at our maximum capacity but are always looking for potential candidates as we quickly increase the guilds bonuses.

We have a waiting list of players looking to join the guild, therefore it would be in your best interest to max your allies and apply again with your new attack/defence to show us what you are truly capable of.

many thanks
    Hi Nathan, thanks for the message. I got your message in game as well, took a look at the link you sent me and some of the forum posts on here, currently working my way through to boost allies as suggested.

I've sent out about 70 requests tonight, up to 36 allies now (boosted to 54k/54k), expect to be at 100+ within the next 36-48 hours then see where I can get to after that

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Hi Nathan, thanks for the message. I got your message in game as well, took a look at the link you sent me and some of the forum posts on here, currently working my way through to boost allies as suggested.

I've sent out about 70 requests tonight, up to 36 allies now (boosted to 54k/54k), expect to be at 100+ within the next 36-48 hours then see where I can get to after that
    good work,

You can keep relisting your ID on that website i sent you. if you put your ID into your signature on here you may get requests and also theres an allies section on this forum. There is a facebook page for this too that you can put your ID onto. I've never had problems getting allies (up at 370ish at the moment and can only use 330)

Banned
    Post Count
    We are at capacity at the moment; but please contact us and let us know if you are interested. More openings are on the horizon.

Banned
    Post Count
    We are at 36/36 members and finishing off our upgrade cost/speed bonuses. We are a very active and involved guild looking for strong and devoted free & gem players for out coming membership slots.

Banned
    Post Count
    We are ramping up for the coming war! Let us know if you want to be part of a guild ready for battle!

Lurker
    Post Count

Up and coming player willing to do what it costs to get to the top.

Hi I’m booyaa,
    I started playing about 5 months ago very casually and got to about 18/18 AT/DF w/ 2.8k IPH, but never did any events. About a month ago, I started doing the LTEs and loved them. I started using gems to advance faster and now I'm really got into the game - everything is much more fun once you get past the beginner threshold. I’m now 100/110k 8.5 IPH and am loving the game and willing to buy gems to advance.

I’m looking for a guild who will take still relative “newbie,” but one who will advance quickly. Would love to join your team. Donations are not a problem, but I am still building so I can't donate millions a month just yet. I manage finances IRF and am a total nerd and have spreadsheet that calculate return on investment for all upgrades for weapons, armor, units, and most importantly building upgrades. you would be surprised how bad of an investment some upgrades are.

Hope to talk soon.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by booyaa View Post
    Hi I’m booyaa,
    I started playing about 5 months ago very casually and got to about 18/18 AT/DF w/ 2.8k IPH, but never did any events. About a month ago, I started doing the LTEs and loved them. I started using gems to advance faster and now I'm really got into the game - everything is much more fun once you get past the beginner threshold. I’m now 100/110k 8.5 IPH and am loving the game and willing to buy gems to advance.

I’m looking for a guild who will take still relative “newbie,” but one who will advance quickly. Would love to join your team. Donations are not a problem, but I am still building so I can't donate millions a month just yet. I manage finances IRF and am a total nerd and have spreadsheet that calculate return on investment for all upgrades for weapons, armor, units, and most importantly building upgrades. you would be surprised how bad of an investment some upgrades are.

Hope to talk soon.
    Request to join us and we will consider you. Forum applicants always take priority. Thanks for the interest.

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you unhappy with your current guild? Are you the only one donating to the bank? Is too much expected of you? Are you being pressured to sell your house, car, and children to purchase gems? Fret no more friends! Murder of Crows is the guild for you. Yes we are awesome; that much is true. But we work together for the benefit of all kingdoms. So consider applying, additional slots are always opening.

Murder of Crows - "we don't expect you to sell your children for gems"

Consistent Contributor MistaMasta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kingdom Slayers Welcomes You,

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations, We dont even have to take this **** serius, we just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

You may join, low levels, high levels, free players, gem players etc etc

Dont take our kindness for our weakness

Yr Welcome

Guilds: Kingdom Slayers - KS1 - 727-429-497
    Allies Kingdom Age: 984-977-147

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaMasta View Post
    Kingdom Slayers Welcomes You,

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations, We dont even have to take this **** serius, we just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

You may join, low levels, high levels, free players, gem players etc etc

Dont take our kindness for our weakness

Yr Welcome

Guilds: Kingdom Slayers - KS1 - 727-429-497
    Allies Kingdom Age: 984-977-147
    Mista Masta: that sounds great and perhaps we could ally in the future; but consider starting your own thread. This thread is for all of those interested in Murder of Crows.

Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Murder of Crows is preparing for war! We are devoted to the coming struggles - but we are not a-holes. Yes, some guilds seem to be a little too uptight about things. They fill the forums with drama and douche-baggery. You might say those guilds are just a bunch of fart-sacks (a sack whose only purpose is for farting into). Do you want to be in that kind of guild? I think not. Murder of Crows is filled with pleasant and generous people. The kind of people you'd like to hang out with.

Murder of Crows - hang with us; we're not fart-sacks!