GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread

Banned
    Post Count

Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread

Right now we have one spot among our 30 member capacity available for the right candidate. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 50 guilds during Crusade Events.

Base Requirements:

• Moderate competitive drive.
    • Ability to comfortably meet 660k gold monthly minimum membership dues.
    • Active, ongoing participation on the Murder of Crows g+ community forum.
    • Committed availability to join in guild crusade battles at specific times over the course of Crusade Events for durations of an hour or more.
    • Hydras and up.
    • Drama level 0. Maturity level 99+. Teamwork level 200+.

Interested? If you think you'd be a good fit for the Murder of Crows guild, PM me before submitting a request to join. Questions? Care to read our guild charter? Feel free to ask here or email alloradanin[at]gmail.com for much more. We look forward to hearing from you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Weezy View Post
    I like the way you put that. Happy to have joined your team.

All your manor are belong to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looks like you're talking to me! I have been playing CC and KA for more than a year. Currently looking for a good guild. I have finished BD10 and most upgrades. Hope I qualify. Details as follows:

Name: Katniss
    Level: 81
    iPH: 15,793
    Att/def: 166,654/128,783
    Battles W/L: 3854/106

Code: 641-446-997

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And may I add that I have 1000 dragons, so all my gold is for you and the guild. 660k dues too easy!

Banned
    Post Count

Right now we have one spot in our 32 member capacity available for the right candidate. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 50 guilds during Crusade Events.

Base Requirements:

• Committed availability to join in guild crusade battles at specific times over the course of Crusade Events for durations of an hour or more.
    • Hydras and up.

Interested? If you think you'd be a good fit for the Murder of Crows guild, PM me before submitting a request to join. Questions? Care to read our guild charter? Feel free to ask here or email alloradanin[at]gmail.com for much more. We look forward to hearing from you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Weezy,

what stat requirements do you have?

I posted in response to you on another thread and heard nothing back. I also applied in game about a week ago (name Nathan) since then I have purchased 380 dragons and got some units from the bard quest and am currently sat at 81/77 at level 60. I'm currently in a guild with very high bonuses, i belive that it has been hacked and therefore want out ASAP but i wish to transfer to a guild with high potential

please reply to me here - even if it is rejection!

thanks

Banned
    Post Count

Right now we have one spot in our 34 member capacity available for the right candidate. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 100 guilds during Crusade Events. Potential members will be encouraged by the fact that we average 3.6mil/day in guild donations, and have spent 28mil thus far on upgrades.

Base Requirements:

• Hydras and up.

Post Count
    Just giving this thread a friendly bump. We will soon have another couple openings.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All guild hopefulls

We currently have 4 spaces available in the guild. We are hoping to fill these spaces as soon as possible to help with fund raising and coming crusades!

We are looking for players whom are dedicated to the game and will be fully commited to the guild. If you think you have what it takes then please post your details below and I will pass your application onto the MoC community to get run through the mills!

Post Count
    Hello, I'm looking for an active guild to join. I'm a daily player and very active in my top 250 Modern War faction and can bring that experience to the table in KA.

Stats: Level 133 Att 101k / Def 100k IPH 6894.
    (with 173 Army Attack skill and 74 Army Defense)
    351 Alliance Members and 450 Hydra
    so plenty of room to add alliance members and get those stats up.
    I'm not a Gem player but I am a strong contributor both in gold donations and activity.
    Thanks in advance!

Rutherford 201-952-094

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lv_phish View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for an active guild to join. I'm a daily player and very active in my top 250 Modern War faction and can bring that experience to the table in KA.

Stats: Level 133 Att 101k / Def 100k IPH 6894.
    (with 173 Army Attack skill and 74 Army Defense)
    351 Alliance Members and 450 Hydra
    so plenty of room to add alliance members and get those stats up.
    I'm not a Gem player but I am a strong contributor both in gold donations and activity.
    Thanks in advance!

Rutherford 201-952-094
    Thanks for your application, I will raise this with the guilds officers now for discussion, please be patient!

Banned
    Post Count

Right now we have three spots in our 34 member capacity available for the right candidates. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 100 guilds during Crusade Events. Potential members will be encouraged by the fact that we average 3.8mil/day in guild donations, and have spent 38mil thus far on upgrades.

Base Requirements:

• Ability to comfortably meet 1mil gold monthly minimum membership dues.
    • Dragons and up.

Interested? If you think you'd be a good fit for the Murder of Crows guild, PM anyone with a MoC image in their signature before submitting a request to join. Questions? Care to read our guild charter? Feel free to ask here or email alloradanin[at]gmail.com for much more. We look forward to hearing from you.

Banned
    Post Count

Openings Now!

Murder of Crows is accepting new members now. Apply while we still have some openings!

Banned
    Post Count
    I already have a guild i have 3 people in it plus i have a wall. Number is 254424804.
    I check this thread hourly. I except every one .post if you would like to request and add us please thanks to all.
    lots of openings

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Two spots left our guild is averaging donation around 3.5 mil a day and all our members are daily active members
    join if you are interested.

RsD
    MoC Member