Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread

Banned
    Post Count
    Ready for War?
    Murder of Crows is currently looking for top notch players who want to consistently place in the Top 25 of KA crusades. We currently have 1 slot open and are planning to increase to 40 members before the first crusade.
    We are looking for players lvl 75-90 with BD10 and A/D 150k+ and players lvl 90-100 with BD10 and A/D 200+
    We have an active G+ community which all members must join and officers are active on Skype. We are not a camping guild so we want active players, whether they play free, with occasional gems, or heavy gem use. As long as you are committed and ready to win you are welcome.
    PM me to apply or apply in game (guild code below).
    Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    “War…war never changes.”

BUT KA guilds do! Murder of Crows has potential openings prior to the first crusade. We are a serious contender and looking for a good finish in the first crusade.

If you are level 75 or higher with BD10, decent iph and A/D 1500+ per level MoC might be the guild for you. We are a guild of free and gem players alike.

We are active on both G+ and Skype and require all of our members to be part of these communities. We require a minimum of 100,000 gold daily donation (700,000 weekly) but the majority of our members give more.

If you are looking to have fun; but also be part of a winning guild look no further than Murder of Crows. PM me if you are interested.

Banned
    Post Count
    Murder of Crows [MoC] finished TOP 10 in the last crusade. We are currently looking to expand our membership and several openings will be available before the next crusade.

We value community and having fun first and foremost. If you want to be in a completive guild and still have a great experience, Murder of Crows may be the guild for you. We plan to consistently place in the TOP 25 and occasionally push for a TOP 10 finish (when the prize is right!).

We require participation on G+ (the Google online community) and use of Skype. We will consider applications of any level, stats, or gem usage.

Please PM me with your (1) level, (2) attack/defense, (3) iph, (4) Breeding Den level and # of dragons, and (5) number of gems you are willing to spend on each crusade. We do accept free players; so please be honest with us.

MoC is a great guild and a great community. Please be patient with our application process as we have had an influx of
    applications since our TOP 10 finish.

Banned
    Post Count
    Murder of Crows cruised to top 25. We even had our eyes closed? Will we settle for top 25 next war, push to top 10 once again for give FUN a run for their money (or money their run...or run for money...or something with money - which is what it would take to beat FUN)?

Find out next week on MURDER OF CROWS!

CAAAWWW!

*growling* caaawww caaaawww!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Cawwwwwwwwwwww

RsD
    MoC Member

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Free bump,

and btw I have just bought an air rifle for birds making irritating noises in my garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Munseyspin View Post
    Free bump,

and btw I have just bought an air rifle for birds making irritating noises in my garden.
    You apparently need to rewatch "The Birds." When the sky turns black and all you hear is the flapping of wings and "caawwww" we will see how effective your air rifle is.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    2 slots open, if you are looking for having fun, friends... and if you have what it takes to be a craw, feel free to apply via PM here in the forums
    The best boost MoC guild have is the fun boost

RsD
    MoC Member