GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Smackers!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Hacker Smackers!

Thanks Gree!

We are battling a syn with DL of over 296,000 Obvious HACKER syn. Well the coding changes are working. Even an 11,000 attack camper account can defeat him. Wonder how many other hackers in their syn.

This is great!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

hmm

anyone can defeat any DL if they use the power attack successfully is my understanding. If unsuccessful then it takes two power attacks.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Not quite.

2 unsuccessful power attacks will take down a DL, and a successful attack of any sort will, but that won't mean others can attack them later any differently from any other player.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Couple of points: 1 shot on DL defeated him to our shock.

Second: Everyone in syn attacked him and got 300-550 pts/attack even one camper with A of 212, yes 212! LOL They are a top 100 syn as well. So hacker syns are in for it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Couple of points: 1 shot on DL defeated him to our shock.

Second: Everyone in syn attacked him and got 300-550 pts/attack even one camper with A of 212, yes 212! LOL They are a top 100 syn as well. So hacker syns are in for it.
    Interested in knowing the name of this syndicate...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Banned
    Post Count
    Now if they could just hook us up against one of them... I'd like my share of that massive IP you just collected, please.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd like to encounter the low level dl who had 649K def, with 209 fire monsters, 149 axes of reaping and other similar items and kick his ass!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Contrary to what is reported here, Gree responded instantly after battle, no robo mail, and closed it out after investigation. Means either syn shut down, DL gone or their nerfing program worked and will leave them as is. We'll see. Don't want to get a ban. Syn begins with W and should be top 100 team based on weapons and spending. Not sure if others are hackers in midst...of syn but who knows. We only noticed because he was DL

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up

We are fighting a syndicate right now with a nerfed cheat... our whole syndicate is going apepoop on him. Good times.

Last edited by CohibAA; 05-04-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Post Count
    We had the same situation, the whole team trashed him. I doubt he is going to be able to sit up right today. I am sure his team will fire him... Unless the team is in it himself.

Post Count
    I'm not sure how the nerfing works, and I wish I did so I could better recommend attacking a cheater to members of my syndicate. We've had four matches so far, and there has been a really obvious (and nerfed) hacker in every match. I have one of the highest attacks in my syndicate, and I also was surprised when I successfully attacked (with my 5-digit attack) a defense leader who had over 220k defense. However, although I was able to kill him repeatedly, some other members in my syndicate were unable to. I don't know if the nerfing just turns the stats of their hacked RP/cash items to 0/0 but legitimate items still count or what. One particular hacked player had tons of hacked RP and cash items not even available at his level, but he also had a ton of the boss items from the last three events (he had clearly beaten the boss well over 40 times, having ~60 rares from each of the past boss events. Maybe the boss event items counted? I'm not sure. Some people were getting mixed results (some wins, some losses) and so I don't think the nerfing turns their overall stats to 0/0, perhaps just the obviously hacked RP items.

On another note, I'm not sure if I should be reporting these cheaters to GREE. On one hand, it seems like GREE already knows about them if they are nerfed (but not banned?), but who is to say they didn't have cash hackers unlock all the bonuses to, which provides an unfair advantage to the other (somewhat legitimate) players on their team.

Edit: I did get a bit of happiness posting 500 wins on their obviously hacked DL. It was the very first match, and I hope they keep their hacker as DL. I really hope they were confused by how their DL was getting statted on.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 05-03-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    but who is to say they didn't have cash hackers unlock all the bonuses to, which provides an unfair advantage to the other (somewhat legitimate) players on their team.
    like grim reapers? at 75 with 896,722
    easy, with +25% infl. increase ,and all other bonuses unlocked with hacked money

shame on gree....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaum View Post
    like grim reapers? at 75 with 896,722
    easy, with +25% infl. increase ,and all other bonuses unlocked with hacked money

shame on gree....
    Hi Derchef,

Still obsessed with me I see. That's really cute.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy11 View Post
    Hi Derchef,

Still obsessed with me I see. That's really cute.
    tell to legit players ,when they lost some prize cause of your synd

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My syndicate also came across one, he was meant to have 175,441 def but we all could beat him