A Bard's Song-Limited Time Event - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: A Bard's Song-Limited Time Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    Well, I got my Ice Mage, but I have to confess to opening my wallet up a little. After I downloaded enough apps to put me at twenty-one gems, I managed to get the last Ice Beast down to three more hits with only eleven minutes to go. Obviously not enough time to generate ~300 energy, so I went back to Tapjoy to earn the other nineteen gems. However, this time they did not show up when I went back into the game and I still only had one gem. I exited the game several times to try and make them appear, but they never did. So, with two minutes left, I went ahead and bought some gems so I could refill my energy one last time and defeat the last Ice Beast.

A couple minutes after the LTQ ended, I noticed the missing nineteen gems had finally made their way to me...

It's been an incredibly fun game, and I've made a few friends, so I don't mind throwing a few bucks their way. Just not going to make a habit of signing my paychecks over to GREE. haha

Also, by completing that step in Wings of Ice II, it gave me enough gold to buy enough dragons to hit the 200,000+ Attack stat. The italicized sentence of my signature was no joke.
    Congrats on finishing up and to the 200k+ Att. Was that the heroic mode you finished or just the normal? I hope it was heroic, for your sake. Oh, and we're friends, right? lol
    Last edited by F3RGU50N; 03-04-2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: I hate misspelling words.
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    Yeah I noticed that happened a few times with me too. I think the trick is you have to download from tap joy link and you have to open it from the download page right away. If you close out after the download and try to open the app later you do not get credit. At least that's what I have noticed. And I usually don't see the gems until after I download and open new app and then reopen KA.

If someone else has any other insight then please add.
    Yeah, most apps you have to open them first. Some apps require to to play a little first. I tend to skip the ones that make you do stuff. I'd rather download other apps that you only have to run.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    Yeah I noticed that happened a few times with me too. I think the trick is you have to download from tap joy link and you have to open it from the download page right away. If you close out after the download and try to open the app later you do not get credit. At least that's what I have noticed. And I usually don't see the gems until after I download and open new app and then reopen KA.

If someone else has any other insight then please add.
    Yeah, most apps you have to open them first. Some apps require to to play a little first. I tend to skip the ones that make you do stuff. I'd rather download other apps that you only have to run.
    Yep, that's what I did Mickey. DLed apps that I was just supposed to sign in to. And Seryna, I thought I did open them right away, but maybe not. I'll give that a try. Thanks.
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F3RGU50N View Post
    Yep, that's what I did Mickey. DLed apps that I was just supposed to sign in to. And Seryna, I thought I did open them right away, but maybe not. I'll give that a try. Thanks.
    Sometimes Tapjoy doesn't provide the necessary gems it says it will. You can contact them and let them know they owe you some bling.

Post Count
    Sometimes Tapjoy doesn't provide the necessary gems it says it will. You can contact them and let them know they owe you some bling.
    Right, I read that I could contact them if I was missing gems. The problem is that I couldn't remember how many gems I was owed, so I didn't bother. I guess I'll just start writing everything down from now on so I know.
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F3RGU50N View Post
    Congrats on finishing up and to the 200k+ Att. Was that the heroic mode you finished or just the normal? I hope it was heroic, for your sake. Oh, and we're friends, right? lol
    Just saw this.

I only made it to 7/10 on Wings of Ice II, so I made it a fairly good way through heroic mode.

Post Count
    Just saw this.

I only made it to 7/10 on Wings of Ice II, so I made it a fairly good way through heroic mode.
    Hey, that was better than I did. I made it to 4/7 heroic, but couldn't finish that part in time.
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717