DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: A Bard's Song-Limited Time Event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diadexxus View Post
    Congrats there q-ball! I ALMOST went for it but maybe next time
    -J
    Thanks! You should have. They don't have these events often, usually it's LTQ coupled with only chances that you'll complete the event. Like ones where you have to collect all 9 objects or box events. This is worth it.

[FK] Robb Stark

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just made it too already~ spent 520 gems since 8/10 wing of ice & fire (h), it's quite exciting at last 2 hr
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    omg. just finished the hc with about 5 mins left for the event , i finished it , got the ring and it disappeared from my quest log , my stats Went uppppppppp , am happy i could make it this time even if i lvled 8 times , lol , was Worth it
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats Q-Ball! And all else who made it in the dying seconds/minutes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Go Mick, Go!
    Well, I got my Ice Mage, but I have to confess to opening my wallet up a little. After I downloaded enough apps to put me at twenty-one gems, I managed to get the last Ice Beast down to three more hits with only eleven minutes to go. Obviously not enough time to generate ~300 energy, so I went back to Tapjoy to earn the other nineteen gems. However, this time they did not show up when I went back into the game and I still only had one gem. I exited the game several times to try and make them appear, but they never did. So, with two minutes left, I went ahead and bought some gems so I could refill my energy one last time and defeat the last Ice Beast.

A couple minutes after the LTQ ended, I noticed the missing nineteen gems had finally made their way to me...

It's been an incredibly fun game, and I've made a few friends, so I don't mind throwing a few bucks their way. Just not going to make a habit of signing my paychecks over to GREE. haha

Also, by completing that step in Wings of Ice II, it gave me enough gold to buy enough dragons to hit the 200,000+ Attack stat. The italicized sentence of my signature was no joke.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    Well, I got my Ice Mage, but I have to confess to opening my wallet up a little. After I downloaded enough apps to put me at twenty-one gems, I managed to get the last Ice Beast down to three more hits with only eleven minutes to go. Obviously not enough time to generate ~300 energy, so I went back to Tapjoy to earn the other nineteen gems. However, this time they did not show up when I went back into the game and I still only had one gem. I exited the game several times to try and make them appear, but they never did. So, with two minutes left, I went ahead and bought some gems so I could refill my energy one last time and defeat the last Ice Beast.

A couple minutes after the LTQ ended, I noticed the missing nineteen gems had finally made their way to me...

It's been an incredibly fun game, and I've made a few friends, so I don't mind throwing a few bucks their way. Just not going to make a habit of signing my paychecks over to GREE. haha

Also, by completing that step in Wings of Ice II, it gave me enough gold to buy enough dragons to hit the 200,000+ Attack stat. The italicized sentence of my signature was no joke.
    Haha, Mickeytah opened his wallet.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Haha, Mickeytah opened his wallet.
    I was forced... forced I tell ya! haha

Jonny is going to have a field day when he reads that.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Namine33 View Post
    Well I feel pretty good. I don't know about others, but I was able to finish the entire event with less than 1300 gems, which I was very surprised with...
    Up to 117k att with 138 allies... Gained a ton in attack this ltq
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I did it! Fire & Ice 9 & 10 were about 500 gems just like you said, Perfuzzie. Yay me! Lol. As if it took talent - it took my wallet. But in a way, I think of it as rewarding Gree for a job well done on this event. A big part of why IMO it was a great event was that the regular event could be completed for little or no gems by a lot of players. And the honor was worth spending real money on, even for light-moderate gem spenders, because there was no chance of NOT getting what you paid for like the box and boss events. And the cost was just at the upper limit of what I'm willing to pay. Well done, Gree, on all counts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    Whew! That was close.... 34 minutes to go. I kid you not. I fell asleep attacking the Ice dragon and woke up 2 minutes ago to finish her off... Thanks to all for your help with prize list, encouragement and gem calculation. 400 gems very well spent. (+60 Tapjoy free gems)

And congrats to all who finished or got any prize.
    Congrats to Namine33, Zenobia, Q-ball, Pefuzzle, Lara4758, Mickeytah & to everyone who finish the quest! Great job people..!!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Congrats to everyone who made the last push to get the frostfire warrior and wow what a quick turn around for the next LTQ

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Ended up spending my first 20 gems on this event. Had a little bit of health on the last ice dragon and was worried my energy wouldn't refill in time with only 45 min to go so I spent the gems. Even had enough energy leftover to do the first 2 quests of heroic mode too. Best use of gems yet. And I didn't have to pay for it either. Just used free tapjoy gems. I recommend keeping gems ready just in case for these events. My attack and defense stats went up greatly.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Congrats to Namine33, Zenobia, Q-ball, Pefuzzle, Lara4758, Mickeytah & to everyone who finish the quest! Great job people..!!
    Thanks Gambit. you were right. This was worth spending the gems, and surprisingly, I did not have to spend all of mine (or even have to buy more).
    This was a great quest. Hope I do not miss another great quest like this during my continued deployment.
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post
    Here you go. Earlier in the thread:
    I sent my help ticket on Saturday morning and have yet to get a response. Should I send a second one requesting the dragon rider?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwdavis4 View Post
    I sent my help ticket on Saturday morning and have yet to get a response. Should I send a second one requesting the dragon rider?
    My ticket was sent on Friday, still no response. Where's my Dragon Rider? Keep sending tickets till you get the unit.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    Just used free tapjoy gems. I recommend keeping gems ready just in case for these events. My attack and defense stats went up greatly.
    Congrats. I was able to make it halfway into through heroic mode using free gems. I got mine through the tap for free gems button. One question, though. Have you ever had Tapjoy not give you the gems you were supposed to get? I've tried installing 4 or 5 different apps through Tapjoy and didn't get any gems from them.
    F3RGU50N, Lvl 161

Also My LLP:
    F3RG13, Lvl 77
    579-292-717

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F3RGU50N View Post
    Congrats. I was able to make it halfway into through heroic mode using free gems. I got mine through the tap for free gems button. One question, though. Have you ever had Tapjoy not give you the gems you were supposed to get? I've tried installing 4 or 5 different apps through Tapjoy and didn't get any gems from them.
    Yeah I noticed that happened a few times with me too. I think the trick is you have to download from tap joy link and you have to open it from the download page right away. If you close out after the download and try to open the app later you do not get credit. At least that's what I have noticed. And I usually don't see the gems until after I download and open new app and then reopen KA.

If someone else has any other insight then please add.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me