Changed way of collecting from robs, good or ass?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changed way of collecting from robs, good or ass?

Post Count

Changed way of collecting from robs, good or ass?

I didn't really know what to write as a title, but I noticed that the creators have changed the way you collect cash during robberies. Before, you just robbed the buildings, gave the phone a little shake, got the cash and banked it. Super proof. NOW, you get the cash in hand after every robbery, and unless you wanna go bank it after every single rob, you are an open target with cash on hand. Pretty unsafe. I's hard not to get pissed when you get attacked in the middle of a robbing streak with like 1mil (or more) on hand.
    On the other hand, it's much more common now to catch someone with cash on hand, which was quite impossible before (at least over lvl 20).

What do you guys think of this? Good, or should they change it back? And do you bank much more often now when you're robbing a hood?
    Last edited by Amber_; 02-24-2013 at 11:18 AM.

- SEM -

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Vernon View Post
    When hot chicks ask the question, ass is always my answer, even if they don't like it
    That made me chuckle

Post Count
    don't like the new way. it was a better strategy to wipe out an area, not collect untill you were done, now you can get robbed while your working over someone's hood if your not constantly banking... my 2 cent
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Banned
    Post Count
    I think they made a good change. Nothing worse than hitting someone's upgraded NC and not getting the cash because you triggered a Boss event.
    Pretty sure that's why they changed it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    I think they made a good change. Nothing worse than hitting someone's upgraded NC and not getting the cash because you triggered a Boss event.
    Pretty sure that's why they changed it.
    I support the change.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    I prefer the current system over the old one.

The most you're going to lose is $300k. If you're robbing enough from one hood that you risk losing the maximum amount, there's a good chance you're still making a decent profit. You just have to share a slice of the pie with some lucky attacker who probably would have hit you whether you had cash on hand or not.

Kind of makes attacking people a little bit less pointless. Otherwise the only people who ever have cash on hand are no-bankers... Sometimes you could spend all day and night looking for a high level no banker before finding one who isn't too beat up. At least with the "new system" there is a chance to win some cash from random attacks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post
    I didn't really know what to write as a title, but I noticed that the creators have changed the way you collect cash during robberies. Before, you just robbed the buildings, gave the phone a little shake, got the cash and banked it. Super proof. NOW, you get the cash in hand after every robbery, and unless you wanna go bank it after every single rob, you are an open target with cash on hand. Pretty unsafe. I's hard not to get pissed when you get attacked in the middle of a robbing streak with like 1mil (or more) on hand.
    On the other hand, it's much more common now to catch someone with cash on hand, which was quite impossible before (at least over lvl 20).

What do you guys think of this? Good, or should they change it back? And do you bank much more often now when you're robbing a hood?
    More interaction = better gameplay. Less dumb work with collecting money if you afraid of game-crash "in the middle of a robbing streak". You can easily control your risks with simple banking whenever you want.
    Not a game changer for me.

Post Count
    This must be iOS only. Mine is still the same. I get to watch a wave of cash and RP come in after clearing someone's hood. What a lovely sight.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is much better this way IMO. This way if you get logged off in the middle of a rob it doesn't go to mystery land. Just log back in and bank.

Post Count
    If you dont have a 10% interest killer item and you make decent money, you dont bank anyway, so not a game changer for me either. I will risk losing the 300k every now and then as opposed to 100mil off of my billion dollar bank drop.

Consistent Contributor itzkakarot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTP View Post
    If you dont have a 10% interest killer item and you make decent money, you dont bank anyway, so not a game changer for me either. I will risk losing the 300k every now and then as opposed to 100mil off of my billion dollar bank drop.
    +1

Once you're collecting over $36MM per day, the 10% bank fee is worse than the max you can lose to attacks.
    CC Hood Planner: http://goo.gl/W5mKh
    CC Loot Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/efYtu
    CC: 706 262 372 (Shoot me a PM when you send an invite)

Nico's Bracketing Strategy
    Nico's No-Bank Strategy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTP View Post
    You still have 1 bil? That's insane you donate like crazy. I love those NCs they do a lot of good

Post Count
    The new way seems to be the answer to the defect that occurred during the BOSS events, i.e. When during a rob, you triggered the BOSS screen you would loose the first rob of that building. The fix seems to be rushed since they still do the useless drop and collect animation for money and respect.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Buda can View Post
    The new way seems to be the answer to the defect that occurred during the BOSS events, i.e. When during a rob, you triggered the BOSS screen you would loose the first rob of that building. The fix seems to be rushed since they still do the useless drop and collect animation for money and respect.
    I have never lost my cash by triggering the boss event.

- SEM -

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Buda can View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post
    I have never lost my cash by triggering the boss event.
    It happens when you rob NCs and boss triggers. But this shouldn't be the solution to this problem. Previous way of collecting was better I think.