Syndicate problem. NEED HELP/ADVICE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate problem. NEED HELP/ADVICE

Post Count

Exclamation Syndicate problem. NEED HELP/ADVICE

It has come to our attention in my syndicate that our leader has most likely gone inactive. We have a great syndicate goin 38/38 but our bank has reached over 110m and we have no idea where our leader is. Last i heard from him was the 16th. 7 days ago. Any advice as to what should be done here? Soon people might start leaving the syndicate or stop donating both of which are not good. If our leader is no longer with us would gree help us appoint some1 else leader? I mean we dont want to start over with millions from each of us already invested. HELPP!

Edit: problem resolved. our leader dropped his phone in water.
    Last edited by rezzen; 02-24-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Lvl-84 IPH-750k
    Att-220k Def-227k
    Syndicate- (DM$) Dirty Money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rezzen View Post
    It has come to our attention in my syndicate that our leader has most likely gone inactive. We have a great syndicate goin 38/38 but our bank has reached over 110m and we have no idea where our leader is. Last i heard from him was the 16th. 7 days ago. Any advice as to what should be done here? Soon people might start leaving the syndicate or stop donating both of which are not good. If our leader is no longer with us would gree help us appoint some1 else leader? I mean we dont want to start over with millions from each of us already invested. HELPP!
    Try sending support a ticket explaining the problem and ask support to transfer leadership. I hope you can get a new leader, good luck.

Post Count
    That would suck. Wish GREE had more rankings that we can grant players.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Post Count
    Lol I was wondering when I would see you create this thread. It worries me and I'm holding off with pumping millions into the bank until he shows his face. I've already put in some 50 million and have a horrible feeling we may have to abandon the syndicate.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    Try sending support a ticket explaining the problem and ask support to transfer leadership. I hope you can get a new leader, good luck.
    +1 to this sentiment.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Hi

Wise Guys can take some members on board if you don't resolve this.
    Syndicate Officer of Mobster

IPH = 10m

Upgrade Modifiers
    Evidence Blaster = -30% on upgrade building costs.
    Executive Coupe = -30% on upgrade building costs.

Post Count
    Same thing happened in MW faction. The laeder is still AWOL and GREE have not replaced the leader with an officer. Tory leader could be absent for several reasons, and I pray it's not any reason serious. He may have just lost his phone or have been banned.Not suggesting you jump ship however HTC can free up some places in our syndicate by removing our camper accounts. Obviously I understand you have paid a lot in to your syndicate and would not expect a huge down payment or buy in fee as I hear is the norm. Then if things get sorted we wouldn't be offended if you returned to your old syndicate. Our code us 381517992 and pm me your in game name so you can be addedLike I say not picking over the bones just trying to help out forum friends.
    []

Post Count
    Thanks for the offers guys. After 8 days away he has thankfully returned! Dropped his phone in a puddle he said.

Moral of story is don't jump ship the second it gets a bit rocky.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.