war ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: war ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

war ?

When is the war starting my syndicate is ready now and I cant find any info on dates has anyone got any info

Post Count
    Just under a month:

Boss for 2 days. 2 x 3 day PvP event. 1 x 6 day crate event 1 x 6 day boss event.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    Just under a month:

Boss for 2 days. 2 x 3 day PvP event. 1 x 6 day crate event 1 x 6 day boss event.
    if it's not too much trouble could you give a little rundown of these events? thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same as modern war then lol cant wait for it now

Banned
    Post Count
    Is there a calendar in the game. where is it. how do you know when and what events are going to be in the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam.bam View Post
    When is the war starting my syndicate is ready now and I cant find any info on dates has anyone got any info
    Its already on, did you saw my name on RED on your news wall? I bet you're wondering how the heck can Lupo still beat me up!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Its already on, did you saw my name on RED on your news wall? I bet you're wondering how the heck can Lupo still beat me up!!!
    I see a Ramshutu decipher device coming soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam.bam View Post
    I guess you were hoping the war would start before you ran out of footballs, huh? Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    My life is actually a very pleasant and fulfilled one...Pathetic simpletons!

Post Count
    And as usuall Lupo goes after innocent ppl..... because two ppl got lookalike nick's on forum you start rage like dogs.

Start read before raging about 10/0 and such things or does every indian need to remake preschool (again) to learn ABC?
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Post Count
    told ya .. if they r left alone on their own, they'll be googling to find their own pair .. indiots!

Post Count
    @bam.bam - I apologize that you are getting verbally attacked by people you never met. None of us know for sure when the war will start, but Ramshutu already answered with what most of us expect to happen.

@Vince, Lupo and any other indians who fall asleep and wake up thinking about me each day.
    This will be my single post to the Indians on this topic, since most of you aren't worth carrying on a conversation with. First, try to figure out who you're talking to before you start smack talking to some guy named bam.bam who you have probably never even seen in game. Yes guys, I had about 6 different indians on my wall yesterday. My record for the day against the Indians was approximately 350 - 15 (with 10 of those losses coming from Sam). I would of had more victories against you guys if many of you weren't already "too beat up". Not to mention that many of the indians are hiding at mafia counts that don't show up on most rival lists, so that they won't get beaten all day like their friends. You can continue to try and convince others that you are running crime city, and I"m here to say that the only thing that you're running is your mouth. So if the question is; do I ever take losses from Indians, the answer is yes. Big deal. I had one goal, and that was to be able to beat any player in the game 10-0 and I've achieved that (without footballs). I could easily spend more money and make myself untouchable in this game, but what is the point. You guys can continue to think that you are the kings of Crime City as you continue to become more and more irrelevant to everyone else.

I'm going to get back to work now, since my company and my family are the most important things in my life. You guys can head off to the pawnshop now, to sell everything you own to buy gold, since CC is the most important thing in your life.

P.S. This message isn't intended for the Indian members who I've come to know are good people. Unfortunately, some members of your crew have obvious mental and/or emotional issues and have ruined the Indian name that was once respected in this game.

You guys can all feel free to respond to this message if you would like, but I've wasted enough time on this and won't be posting about it again.

(CK) Bam Bam
    Last edited by Bam Bam; 02-20-2013 at 06:28 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    Just under a month:

Battle for Empire City lists:
    Overthrow the Boss
    Scope out the district
    Get better weapons
    Weaken local gang
    Take out the boss!
    TAKEOUT MIDTOWN!

all listed as To Be Determined.

Was the "Boss for 2 days" referring to the current non-syndicate boss event (Madame Payne)? ie, are we currently TBD Overthrowing the boss or is that a short syndicate event following this event?

I assume the 6 day crate event is "Get better weapons."

I assume the 2 3-day PvP correspond to Scope out the district and Weaken local gang? Will the final boss event utilize fortress attack and health benefits?

Will we be earning Influence Points in the pre-events, or only in the battle, TAKEOUT MIDTOWN?
    Started late June 2012.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    Battle for Empire City lists:
    Overthrow the Boss
    Scope out the district
    Get better weapons
    Weaken local gang
    Take out the boss!
    TAKEOUT MIDTOWN!

all listed as To Be Determined.

Was the "Boss for 2 days" referring to the current non-syndicate boss event (Madame Payne)? ie, are we currently TBD Overthrowing the boss or is that a short syndicate event following this event?

I assume the 6 day crate event is "Get better weapons."

I assume the 2 3-day PvP correspond to Scope out the district and Weaken local gang? Will the final boss event utilize fortress attack and health benefits?

Will we be earning Influence Points in the pre-events, or only in the battle, TAKEOUT MIDTOWN?
    Yes, pretty much to all of that.

The pre-events don't earn influence, that is only obtained in the wars. The PvP events are like the single player PvP events, but for syndicates.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Now that's a thought.... I was thinking about it for a Burn random bash-not-Indian-hlp thread title generator. But he's not here.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    @bam.bam - I apologize that you are getting verbally attacked by people you never met. None of us know for sure when the war will start, but Ramshutu already answered with what most of us expect to happen.

@Vince, Lupo and any other indians who fall asleep and wake up thinking about me each day.
    This will be my single post to the Indians on this topic, since most of you aren't worth carrying on a conversation with. First, try to figure out who you're talking to before you start smack talking to some guy named bam.bam who you have probably never even seen in game. Yes guys, I had about 6 different indians on my wall yesterday. My record for the day against the Indians was approximately 350 - 15 (with 10 of those losses coming from Sam). I would of had more victories against you guys if many of you weren't already "too beat up". Not to mention that many of the indians are hiding at mafia counts that don't show up on most rival lists, so that they won't get beaten all day like their friends. You can continue to try and convince others that you are running crime city, and I"m here to say that the only thing that you're running is your mouth. So if the question is; do I ever take losses from Indians, the answer is yes. Big deal. I had one goal, and that was to be able to beat any player in the game 10-0 and I've achieved that (without footballs). I could easily spend more money and make myself untouchable in this game, but what is the point. You guys can continue to think that you are the kings of Crime City as you continue to become more and more irrelevant to everyone else.

I'm going to get back to work now, since my company and my family are the most important things in my life. You guys can head off to the pawnshop now, to sell everything you own to buy gold, since CC is the most important thing in your life.

P.S. This message isn't intended for the Indian members who I've come to know are good people. Unfortunately, some members of your crew have obvious mental and/or emotional issues and have ruined the Indian name that was once respected in this game.

You guys can all feel free to respond to this message if you would like, but I've wasted enough time on this and won't be posting about it again.

(CK) Bam Bam
    Do i hear crickets...?