Massive Stat Inflation? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massive Stat Inflation?

Post Count
    I figure that I can't see syndicate bonuses because I didn't havethis problem before syndictes came out.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well thx to syndicate inflation all those junk 20-30k stat people can't rob me anymore lol. We have all the bonuses and I shot up like 20k in def. Atk bonuses we have half of them and attack went up 10k. So I'm quite enjoying the syndicate stuff
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep. All defensive bonuses except for Defense Building Defense have shown up in all my profiles, iPad and Android. My Android sees my iPad, through the syndicate, with 5090 defense instead of 3xxx. I'm showing numbers all over the place, both right and wrong. I see players with wrong defense stats who say they aren't in a syndicate. I see my other accounts with wrong stats. I see my numbers not move when I buy some bonuses. I gave up on this BS and just attack randomly until I find someone I can hit, Rob them blind, then get my last 9 hits, or 3 in the case of the iPad. It is what it is, as it always has been.

I have to assume that they know about discrepancies like this (they do run this forum, after all) and that it is just going to take a LOT of time to fix. Hopefully they fix the multiclick loot first as that actually changes gameplay. They'll get these problems fixed sooner or later.

/s You could always encourage them to hurry it along by spending a little money on gold! /s