GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Event Ideas

Banned
    Post Count

New Event Ideas

Non-violent event ideas:

- Hood Decoration competition event. People can vote on the best hoods they visit. Top voted hood gets a nice rare item.

- Gold Charity event - Buy gold for another player and get a chance at a common, uncommon or rare item. Whoever buys the most for other people or maybe the top 100 buyers get a really good stat item.

Mafia Party Event - Throw a party in your hood and invite your mafia members to come. During the party, your businesses would generate extra income, even a chance to generate gold. There would be a mafia party in game chat to talk with your mafia at the party. Going to the party would also refill your energy/stamina.

Banned
    Post Count
    These are just awful ideas, especially the mafia party. I sure hope you didn't spend too much time on them. Boo on you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by hoochie77 View Post
    Non-violent event ideas:

- Hood Decoration competition event. People can vote on the best hoods they visit. Top voted hood gets a nice rare item.

- Gold Charity event - Buy gold for another player and get a chance at a common, uncommon or rare item. Whoever buys the most for other people or maybe the top 100 buyers get a really good stat item.

Mafia Party Event - Throw a party in your hood and invite your mafia members to come. During the party, your businesses would generate extra income, even a chance to generate gold. There would be a mafia party in game chat to talk with your mafia at the party. Going to the party would also refill your energy/stamina.

Post Count
    They are pretty bad hoochie. Are we even playing the same game?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy View Post
    These are just awful ideas, especially the mafia party. I sure hope you didn't spend too much time on them. Boo on you, sir.
    I'm sorry to be negative, but Ric Flair is right. Those are some bad ideas.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I'm sorry to be negative, but Ric Flair is right. Those are some bad ideas.
    Agreed....

Banned
    Post Count
    These ideas do not put the WOOOO in my WOOOO.....

Banned
    Post Count
    wouldnt it be cool to login and see that people bought you gold? How is that one bad?

And the other 2 would be very easy to implement and would make a lot of people happy.

Post Count
    What if we had a contest to design your own area. The top 3 designs get their area featured in the game for all to access.

Surely would open up the maps more...
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't really care, I just wish that the devs would make more than just one variable of attack and defense. As it has been said many, many times, items are the same, just with different stats. How is that any fun... All the devs do is have to change the String variable or whatever language they use to program and a new event can come out. Easy easy $$$ for devs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not much sugar coating on the comments huh? well at least ideas are better than nothing
    CC:
    In game name: Calvin
    Level: 138
    ATTK: 40687
    DEF: 45407
    IPH: 68106
    MW:
    In game name: Calvin
    Level: 73
    ATTK: 21402
    DEF: 22074
    IPH: 184022
    Proud owner of the: Fang Missile projector 406/293, Faction raider 337/361, Spider Tank 281/206, Desert Cobra 227/194, Drone Carrier 197/283, BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle 143/336

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeX777 View Post
    Not much sugar coating on the comments huh? well at least ideas are better than nothing
    There have been GOOD ideas posted here for a long time. Like a flag check that automatically freezes your game for review if you have a Koralene crossfire in your inventory. It's not like bad ideas should be praised because no one else suggests anything. These are really stupid. About what I'd expect from someone hoping for romance to blossom from his mafia list.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    There have been GOOD ideas posted here for a long time. Like a flag check that automatically freezes your game for review if you have a Koralene crossfire in your inventory. It's not like bad ideas should be praised because no one else suggests anything. These are really stupid. About what I'd expect from someone hoping for romance to blossom from his mafia list.
    I met my wife on CC.

Post Count
    Oh I'm sure you did. I hope it lasts longer than the game does, assuming you're telling the truth. Hope you're lying.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Oh I'm sure you did. I hope it lasts longer than the game does, assuming you're telling the truth. Hope you're lying.
    It's more believable than acting like a brony but saying you have a two year old as an excuse.

Post Count
    I wish you and your cyber bride all the best.
    Still mad at Bostick.