Gree - Before the next Boss Event make adjustments for levels 151+ - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gree - Before the next Boss Event make adjustments for levels 151+

Post Count
    LLP's are also penalized for not hiving enough IPH when LE buildings come out. HLP aren't the only ones but I aggree it's retarded for both LE buildings and the 151+ Boss tier. 1287k Atk is required if you can land 15 atks per boss lv to complete without gold.

300k alliance atk personally I'd say should be the required atk to do it without gold. When im half the required for my tiers i can reach lv25 without gold.

Post Count
    I have to agree with this.
    I know my stats are paltry but come on! I can only get 4 bosses done. I wanted an armada of floating scaffold cranes! They are by far the most terrifying unit in the game.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    I feel your pain, I didn't know about the boss health jump, so when I got to lvl 151, I got 7 bosses done, compared to like 14 at lvl 149 (I'm a completely free player).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Try a level 0-25 account on beat the boss - mine has a shiny arctic snow shredder with a huge investment of 60 gold

Post Count

I agree

I agree I make it to level 10 and just give up I would spend a vault to beat the boss but I am not going to spend 5 or 6 vaults the prizes arent any better for the higher levels either

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree with this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Also no balance between games.

CC I’m L200 at only 80k attack and can get to boss 20-21 before needing gold
    MW I’m L200 at 180k attack and can get to boss 7-10 before needing gold
    KA I’m only L50 so can't really compare but just killed boss 26 with no gems attack is 75k
    MQ I’m L130 at 465k attack and can only get to 18 before needing gems (looks like this will be even worse than MW)

Seems crime city is the only one that is actually reasonable at high level where and also gives the best rewards.

If you are going to keep making it impossible for high level players at least go back adding tiers to the prizes as well, so stupid a L5 player gets the same reward as a L200 despite being 100’s of times easier. If high level players need to put in a lot more effort and real cash then they should at least get a better prize for it

The reason the bosses have one single loot table right now is actually due to some really cool stuff we're working on with the epic boss mechanic, it's a consequence of that.

And yes, we're looking into the level scaling.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The reason the bosses have one single loot table right now is actually due to some really cool stuff we're working on with the epic boss mechanic, it's a consequence of that.

Glad to hear this. My cc is ready if it's done right. Till then, no money from me on a boss. Thanks again for communicating this!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Thanks for the reply CJ. I hope a fair scaling for your loyal high level players comes shortly.

Post Count
    The boss is easier for level 150 and up now

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    The boss is easier for level 150 and up now
    I hope you're right. Haven't been able to test it yet - I'm at work and my iPad is at home

Banned
    Post Count
    Noticing some improvement this time which is a nice change, should be able to get to boss 12-15 without gold this time round. Hopefully they addressed the level issue for raid on Egypt too

Post Count
    My Level 186 HLP is on the 7th boss and its been all free hits so far. Couldn't get past 6 without gold last two boss events. Something is definitely different this time around.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you gree I'm at boss 14. Wow it's been awhile
    Attack: three fifty
    Defense : 3.50
    Iph: tree fifty