Gree - Before the next Boss Event make adjustments for levels 151+

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree - Before the next Boss Event make adjustments for levels 151+

Post Count

Gree - Before the next Boss Event make adjustments for levels 151+

So is Gree ever going to make adjustments to the Boss events for players above level 151? I just don't understand why the most loyal players continued to get screwed for leveling up and playing the game.

Consistent Contributor Charles of the PFJ's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree, it's a hell of a jump in boss health, my very llp got upto level 12 without gold, just ingame money, whereas my main game I only got upto 8 with in game money

Post Count
    Greenland made HLPs even more worthless unless you were the def leader

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    PLEASE retier this or do something. Understand---GREE IS LEAVING LOTS OF MONEY ON THE TABLE THE WAY THIS IS SET UP. I have personally not spent 1 gold ingot on a boss since I hit level 151...not a dime! If it were reasonably achievable as it was before (500 gold or less), I'd be spending a vault every 3 bosses! Think about it. This is a money issue for the company. Fix it and collect the cash from us silly 151-200s. ;-)

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    This is the reason why I don't do PVE unless we have a crate event. I only stick to PVP so i don't reach 151. The boss events are probably one of the larger sources of income from this game, and high level players are willing to spend more to win, so why not fix the issue?
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Post Count
    Harrumph! Harrumph!

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    I agree my lvl 199 account with 30x more stats than my lvl 37 account can't get past the 7th boss. While my lvl 37 can get to 16 no problem with no gold. Not only that my health regeneration is 20 minutes instead of 25 so I get two extra hits and still can't get past the 7th boss. Having a lvl 37 getting better units and more of them than a lvl 199 is just ridiculous. High level players, in my opinion, are a detriment in the WD event as well. They get less points because of their level, but give more points to opponents.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Banned
    Post Count
    I have spent $3000 on my L200 account and been playing since release, yet my L8 account I haven't spent a cent on and have been playing for 4 weeks can kill 4 times as many bosses.

Certainly seems broken to me, as others have said by continuing to screw high level players they are missing a lot of revenue.

Post Count
    I 100% agree. My LLP (126) now avoids leveling at all costs, just because the boss event is my favorite aspect! Even if it took my HLP a vault, I would be fine...Just make it achievable!
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    PLEASE retier this or do something. Understand---GREE IS LEAVING LOTS OF MONEY ON THE TABLE THE WAY THIS IS SET UP. I have personally not spent 1 gold ingot on a boss since I hit level 151...not a dime! If it were reasonably achievable as it was before (500 gold or less), I'd be spending a vault every 3 bosses! Think about it. This is a money issue for the company. Fix it and collect the cash from us silly 151-200s. ;-)
    TOTALLY Agree here.

CJ - Pay attention

A lot of us over level QUIT spending Gold on the Boos events. I get my 11 Bosses beat using the 2 hour time - then I know it would take 15 VAULTS of gold to get to the 35th vault so I don't even try.

And before someone goes to my inventory and calls me a hypocrite - the 3 Boss Loots I have we given to me from tickets where I explained how I had gone through 2 vaults and couldn't get passed Boss 15 while others unfairly got to Boss 35 on less than 500 Gold - (Of course THOSE tickets were answered by anyone but Viet.)

LOT'S of money left on the table on these Boss event.
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 02-22-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Damn, I will have to try that on the next event

Post Count
    I get to about L6 in the boss events and also don't bother going any further since it would probably take an obscene amount of gold to finish it. Yet my LLPs also breeze through to about L20.

In general the high level players I think are being unfairly treated, we get less points from WD battles, these boss events are not doable and rival pairing still seems to leave a lot to be desired.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    In general the high level players I think are being unfairly treated, we get less points from WD battles, these boss events are not doable and rival pairing still seems to leave a lot to be desired.
    Do not forget: the auction events and Pick 10s are also tiered. Meaning, the higher your level the costlier to achieve the particular desired goal. Which is why I also rarely try for a Pick 10.

UPDATE: mxz below reports that auction events are not tiered, I read otherwise elsewhere, but that was not correct it appears. I'll assume since he only mentioned auctions that what I read about Pick 10 events is still true.
    Last edited by Generik79; 02-22-2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updated info

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Do not forget: the auction events and Pick 10s are also tiered.
    Leaderboards aren't tiered. Your scarab % is 40% (after the first 6) for all tiers.

The only difference is the units and the amount of valor/$. Technically, your first item there is a tiny difference between tier 1 and tier 3 (99.2% to 96.2%), but that's pretty much noise.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Then of course there is the fact anyone who is L200 with under 300k defence gets absolutely pounded in WD events and pretty much loses any decent destructible units, which we then can't replace with boss loot like low level characters can