Make hoods more realistic looking - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make hoods more realistic looking

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am on ipad and CC hd and it shows only money and defense buildings no tree no tipi no traffic sign,no nothing .You dont have to decorate your hood ,just do not collect that is al i am asking for ,these are the nicest hoods to look at en to visit.

Post Count
    I agree alex. The prettiest hoods are the ones left uncollected

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think Hoochie wants a Crime City artist wars...even the designers really don't care about aesthetics here. Or you'd get pts/xp./etc for a Picasso hood and nada for a butt ugly hood.

Banned
    Post Count
    The Movie Theaters should be next to each other if it is going to be realistic. Every building should also be near the middle of your neighborhood.

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi2692.htm

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    The Movie Theaters should be next to each other if it is going to be realistic. Every building should also be near the middle of your neighborhood.

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi2692.htm
    That was a surprisingly insightful link. Learned something new. Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hoochie77 View Post
    Very rarely do I go to someone's hood and see it looking like an actual city. People treat it like its just a money factory.

1. Trees and decorations should generate money
    2. Make it so you cant put two of the same building next to each other. When's the last time you saw two movie theaters next door to each other?

Thanks.
    problem are not the player but the game who are realy expensive, if they reduce the expansion side maybe we see more nice hood..

Post Count
    Very rarely do I go to someone's hood and see it looking like an actual city. People treat it like its just a money factory.

1. Trees and decorations should generate money
    2. Make it so you cant put two of the same building next to each other. When's the last time you saw two movie theaters next door to each other?

Thanks.
    i keep my buildings beside each other because i like them synced together
    My CC code: 796 610 252
    My Stats
    Level 189
    fights won: 46 978
    fights lost: 6182
    Robs won: 21808
    Robs lost:2052
    IPH: 1,106,050

Banned
    Post Count
    idk if your point is valid. maybe for some buildings...there could very well be 2 hotels, 2 office buildings, 2 hotels, 2 lofts, right next to one another in "real life"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    OMG, are you the guy who posted "your hood is ugly" on my wall? ROTFL

When I started this game I even left room between the buildings for the avatars to reach them.
    Thank god you can move buildings for free. Now they are all stuffed together as much as possible, and in pairs for easier collection.

I'm level 50, recently bought an expansion for 5M and still not enough room to place all money buildings, let alone the gold buildings.

But I have to admit, it always makes me laugh when entering a hood that welcomes me with a "f*ck you" written with bush.