Daily player seeking Faction

Daily player looking for top 100 or better faction

I have no gold until next month
    I play up 2 ten hours min.

Please post your rank & min. Donation requirement

Lurker
    Post Count

Join us-

looking for a better faction? we are top 1000 looking for daily players level 75 and higher. we have a great core of players and looking for more who simply enjoy the game. join us- 103459733.

We have +14 health, +20 infantry def, +15 ground, +5 air def, +25 building def, +5 building output, and +12 member increase.

we have just removed some inactive players and have 8 spots left.

Post Count
    Now recruiting. We finished #534 in BFGreenland with only 24 players. Added 5 since then and opened up two more spots. Looking for players in the top 1% at your level.

If you're interested in joining our faction, we have 28 members, average ATK/DEF is 39k/39k and we finished Greenland with a record of 33-5 with great strategy. We just raised $150 million in a 24 hour period, so we are well funded. We are very active and lively players and have a few spots open with a new focus on expanding before Egypt.

Faction stats:
    Health regen : 14% ($300M upgrade)
    Building payout : 5% ($300M upgrade)
    Buildings defense : 20%
    Infantry defense : 15%
    Ground defense : 10%
    Air defense : 5%
    Guild member increase : 10
    Vault increase to $15M
    Outside forum and kik communication

We are looking for active players that are willing to donate at least 1 mil a day and have a min of 25k attack/defense stats, but must be in upper echelon of players at your level.

PM me if interested.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    The Fat Cat League
    Members - 36/40
    Health regen - 18%
    Building def - 25%
    Building output - 15%
    Guild increase - 20%
    Infantry def - 15%
    Ground def - 20%
    Air def - 15%
    Sea def - 15%

We placed 250 in BfB and 148 in BfG

We are a highly organized faction and we have pretty high money and brick donations. We are not a heavy gold user faction, but when opportunity is right we take advantage. We hope to get in the top 100 this next battle. Drama is low and relationships are strong. Our leader doesn't demand anything but participation.

We lost a couple of good contributors after the battle looking for greener pastures, but the core of players are still in tact. PM if you would are interested.

Requirements: most members donate between $5 and $20 mil daily, but there is no hard requirement. The officers watch you donate, but as long as you are not hoarding all your money they leave you alone. We are looking for players that have above 50k att/def and $750 iph.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any 1 else?

Post Count

CIA

Join cowboys and Indains placed 26 battle for Greenland send me a pm with you stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow looking for a faction is tougher than i thought'

Post Count
    You should try finding recruits!

My sig contains our faction stats and this thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-based-players contains our requirement.

Feel free to post on there or PM me any questions. Happy hunting.
    Last edited by simpleman; 02-21-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Im going to invite you to view my profile

Lurker
    Post Count

Modern War Killers faction recruiting

Modern War Killers faction is looking for a few good soldiers. We currently have 11 openings after gutting our faction of non-participants. We finished in the top 2000 with only half the faction participating, and can finish much higher with a full team.

We like to have fun and realize its just a game. however, we need people who are willing to donate, participate in the faction forums regarding strategies, and participate during the battles. We don't have a limit on levels per se, but want to see that prospective members are serious about participation. We are not gold players, so spending a boatload of money is not required.

If you are interested, PM me with your stats (Level, Attack/Defense points, # Allies, and Income Per Hour).

ID # 569-989-396
    Health Regen 9%
    Infantry Defense 15%
    Ground Defense 10%
    Air Defense 5%
    Building Defense 15%
    Guild Member Increase +8

Post Count
    Lol finding a faction is easy Finding Recruits that you want are hard:
    If you think you are top 10 Material Please shoot me a message with (you can see in my signature)

Stats, IPH and WD points for both Brazil and Greenland.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    672 622 240 Looking for a new faction? We scored 1.7mill with only half the team contributing. Now we want the top 25? Check us out spots filling fast.

Lurker
    Post Count

Heavy Marine Helicopter Ranked 80 in Greenland looking for great members

I am the leader of Heavy Marine Helicopter faction. We have three openings only for very active players who want to be a part of a very loyal team. We have our own private website where we share our stats and strategies. All members participate daily. Looking for high defense stats and IPH over 500K. I am not posting our invite code, I get a lot of requests each day and am only looking for the right guys to take a seat at the table. Add me as an ally and then leave a comment on my board that you would like to be invited. Thanks 858442293 Marines, and former Marines preferred but not necessary. Semper Fi

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey denerio9. We just placed 250 in BfG, was 500 in BfB, but removed 3 no shows. We require 2 million daily donation, 50+a/d and participation in events, unless you are unavailable, which simply requires notifying someone. Gold play is strictly a personal decision. I am a top officer in Black Ops #1. You can check the BfG winners post by CJ for our 250 spot. We have 37 of 38 members, 4 of 5 health regen, 10% building output, 10% building def, multiple defense bonuses, attack bonuses, additional 5% ground defense and 3% building upgrade time reduction. We have a great core group with excellent communication. We have 1 immediate opening, and probably 2 additional very soon. So, if pure interested, and have a friend or two with similar interest in a faction, you will be very happy with us

Post Count

The Replacement Killers

The Replacement Killers
    leader causemanot:: ID: 374-240-057

my stats:
    # of units 20527
    Alliance attack: 64537 (rising)
    Aliance defense: 57823 (rising
    income per hour: 844302 (rising)

Faction: 783-969-122 // looking for daily players willing to contribute in a daily bases with Concrete or money. I donate 10,000,000 in a daily bases and I am a regular daily player also contributing. All members are in it two win it!

We all left a faction with a bad leader and everyone followed me. You won’t be disappointed. Recently created and gotten this far:

12/20 need more people
    Health regen : + 5% (rising)
    Infantry defense: + 15 (rising)
    Ground defense; +10 (rising)
    Air defense: +5 (rising)
    Building defense: (rising)
    Fortifications: 4