Id is 243057633 if u want to verify my stats

Pm me with faction ID, stats bonus, and donation minimums
    Last edited by XVIXENx; 02-25-2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Update

Post Count
    Looking to trade faction before next pvp can put up 700-1000 wins

Lurker
    Post Count

Pm sent!

You might find British Legion is the right faction for you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    HellraiserX is looking for a few new members.

We were ranked #119 in Brazil and #201 in Greenland.
    Our current bonuses are:

Guild Member Increase: +18
    Infantry Defense: 25%
    Building Defense: 25%
    Ground Defense: 20%
    Health Regen: 20%
    Air Defense: 15%
    Sea Defense: 10%
    Building Output: 10%
    Ground Attack: 5%
    Infantry Attack: 5%

We average about 1.5 billion every 2 weeks, so we will have 2 more bonuses before the next battle.

Invite Code: 181399130

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count

JOIN iBOB!

Hey whats up guys...i'm Blest... Founder of FOB and iBOB!... current leader and CEO of iBOB! A.K.A. infected Boot Of Blest... Former member of the FEARSOME Sealteam-6...you may have seen my posts...they're everywhere...We are currently searching for new members to join iBOB!...We are a new faction...we didn't exist until 3 weeks ago...We are a FUN group of guys and gals who like winning prizes...We placed 243rd in the BfG and we're looking to move up a bit...see how high in the rankings we can get...Our ONLY requirements are DAILY donations of $1M minimum AND fanatical participation in the WD events ... otherwise do what you want...We are currently 30 strong...but looking to max that out...Hence the donations...If we sound like what your looking for please apply to the faction... the code is 753-547-742... tell Comrade Uri (he is iBOB!'s recruitment Officer) that you saw my post online and that your down with us...and YOUR IN!!... THAT'S IT...or you can PM me here on the forum...my screen name Blest@iBOB!.mw ....I look forward to meeting you in our forum.
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count
    Okay since people are asking I'm a non gold user, I play hourly , can bring in 10-15 block avg per day, plan on getting stats up to 75k for next war that's why I ask if there are donation min ,

current stats are
    Lvl 107
    Attack 54,513
    Defense 51,901
    Units 2933
    Iph 320k I'm poor sold a building trying to move it uggggggg so that set me back a lot

Lurker
    Post Count

Modern War Killers faction recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by XVIXENx View Post
    Okay since people are asking I'm a non gold user, I play hourly , can bring in 10-15 block avg per day, plan on getting stats up to 75k for next war that's why I ask if there are donation min ,

current stats are
    Lvl 107
    Attack 54,513
    Defense 51,901
    Units 2933
    Iph 320k I'm poor sold a building trying to move it uggggggg so that set me back a lot

Modern War Killers faction is looking for a few good soldiers. We currently have 11 openings after gutting our faction of non-participants. We finished in the top 2000 with only half the faction participating, and can finish much higher with a full team.

We like to have fun and realize its just a game. however, we need people who are willing to donate, participate in the faction forums regarding strategies, and participate during the battles. We don't have a limit on levels per se, but want to see that prospective members are serious about participation. We are not gold players, so spending a boatload of money is not required.

If you are interested, PM me or apply for the faction!

ID # 569-989-396
    Health Regen 9%
    Infantry Defense 15%
    Ground Defense 10%
    Air Defense 5%
    Building Defense 15%
    Guild Member Increase +8

Lurker
    Post Count

Heavy Marine Helicopter Ranked 80 in Greenland looking for great members

I am the leader of Heavy Marine Helicopter faction. We have three openings only for very active players who want to be a part of a very loyal team. We have our own private website where we share our stats and strategies. All members participate daily. Looking for high defense stats and IPH over 500K. I am not posting our invite code, I get a lot of requests each day and am only looking for the right guys to take a seat at the table. Add me as an ally and then leave a comment on my board that you would like to be invited. Thanks 858442293 Marines, and former Marines preferred but not necessary. Semper Fi

Lurker
    Post Count

Faction ID: 762-891-473

Quote Originally Posted by XVIXENx View Post

current stats are
    Lvl 107
    Attack 54,513
    Defense 51,901
    Units 2933

Snake Eyes here, I just sent you an invite to be allies, are you still looking for a faction?
    we took 500th and 330th in last 2 wars and look to be in top 250 during the next war. We do NOT require gold in our faction (Black Op). We have a $500K daily donation guideline, but more importantly we would prefer forum and war participation. We have 21 bonuses so far and are looking for a loyal member to add to our strong 31 member crew.
    Health 18%
    Inf Def 15%
    Gro Def 10%
    Air Def 5%
    Bldg Def 25%
    Guild Inc +12

Invite code is 762-891-473

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

also looking for new Fraction

I'm on 3-4 times a day, i'm the best team mate that I can be, I donante and fight!!! looking for a group that i can win with, that I can make better, and that can make be better!!!

lvl= 135
    IPH= 527k
    atk = 14k
    def = 16k

any and all advice to help me increase my #s is welcome!!!!

Post Count
    Dr Evil is looking to fill 1 spot at his ruthless corporation Virtucon. The last member who proved himself "unworthy", was fed to the sharks!

Virtucon finished in the top 1000 during both the battle for Brazil and the battle for Greenland. We have grown even stronger, and are looking to finish in the top 100 in Egypt!

If you believe you are viable candidate, and are willing to make the necessary sacrifices that are required to be a part of such a devious, yet great organization, please submit your application to join the ranks of Virtucon.

Join Using Faction ID: 315-578-132

Dr. Evil awaits your response...

Virtucon
    Faction ID: 315-578-132

Current Faction Bonuses:
    Health Regen: +10%
    Infantry Defense: +10%
    Ground Defense: +5%
    Building Defense: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +14

Number 2 has devised various schemes and ventures which would not only garner massive profits for - and expand the power-base of - the Virtucon empire, but would do so legitimately, leaving the authorities with little excuse for apprehending Dr. Evil!
    Virtucon
    Headquarters: Evil Island, Fla.
    Industry: Conglomerate
    CEO: Scott Evil
    Est. 2007 sales: $24.9 billion

Modern War Faction ID: 315 578 132

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

American Muscle Faction 857184009

thread jack: (since I cant start my own)

American Muscle Faction
    Tag 5.0
    health regen +9%
    infantry defense +10%
    ground defense +5%
    building defense +25%
    building output +10%
    guild member increase +8

We have 3 spots. active players only 50k+

Lurker
    Post Count

Modern War Killers Faction Recruiting

Modern War Killers faction is looking for a few good soldiers. We currently have 10 openings after gutting our faction of non-participants. We finished in the top 2000 with only half the faction participating, and can finish much higher with a full team.

We like to have fun and realize its just a game. however, we need people who are willing to donate, participate in the faction forums regarding strategies, and participate during the battles. We don't have a limit on levels per se, but want to see that prospective members are serious about participation. We are not gold players, so spending a boatload of money is not required.

If you are interested, PM me or apply for the faction!

ID # 569-989-396
    Health Regen 9%
    Infantry Defense 15%
    Ground Defense 10%
    Air Defense 5%
    Building Defense 15%
    Guild Member Increase +8

Lurker
    Post Count

Join John5150!

We're a very active and growing faction.
    There are 3 spots free 31/34 and we have many bonuses:
    health regen: 14%
    infantry def: 25%
    ground def: 15%
    air def: 10%
    sea def: 5%
    building def: 20%

You must have at least 500 allies or close to 500. Donate daily (>1M) and be an active player.
    We go for the top 250 factions next battle.

947-978-211

Post Count
    Thank you for you interest but I looking for a top 100, top 50 preferred .. I'm leaving a faction that placed top 50 1stpvp, top 500 bfb , top 300 in Greenland not looking trade down .. Should have made top 250 but just have too many guy in the faction not pulling their own weight.....the faction is a great group but I need a more competitive faction.

I'm still looking and have not made a commitment yet, so pm me with ur faction info only if it top 100