Looking for Guild Thread - Page 53

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

I'm looking for a guild that is pushing to finish the GLTQ and enjoys the raid boss events. I am level 192 10 million attack and defense. I'm very active. I do not have money buildings (to much trouble) but I donate all my raid winnings. Please PM me if you need a helper.

Post Count
    The Fallen is looking. Right now we are on lv 9 normal. 895 227 744
    We need active players, also use groupme for chat

Lurker
    Post Count

TGO Looking for merge

TGO, Top 300 looking 15~20 active member to merge. No donation requirement.

PM if interested.
    Casualty Rate -14%
    Health Rengen Time -14%
    Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building Upgrade Time -23%
    Guild Member Increase +26

The Great One (TGO)

Lurker
    Post Count
    looking for a new guild
    started 4 weeks ago
    atm lvl 70 / attack 205k / def 191k
    verry active

648 242 076

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are you tired of belonging to a guild suffering from terminal apathy? Are you the hero the others depend on? Tired of blowing gems on a lost cause? My friend you are not alone. We may be the fun and exciting new home you are looking for! Our guild OTA: Open to All is having a major recruitment. We want YOU! We have cut the fat and are looking to move up in the rank, we are top 300-400 in war. We can offer a a fun atmosphere free of drama. Our only requirements are participation and communication (gems are not required)(Groupme is strongly encouraged).
    We will consider a small merge as we currently have 9 spots to fill. All applicants will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
    We have 26 total bonuses:
    -14% Casualty Rate
    - 5% Health Regen Time
    -23% Upgrade Cost (max)
    -23% Building Time (max)
    +24 Member increase (44 total)
    Join us, our guild code is:
    We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Aronius 196 276 618

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pm me or apply
    Aronius 196 276 618

Lurker
    Post Count

Highly experienced

Started 3 days before last battle so low iph around 1000 lvl 16 90k attack 80k defense can kill 50 or more bosses

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Name:Chuck... KA name: Robin Hood lvl 17 90k a 80k d!!! Bad side only 1000 iph

753-727-622Ally up... I have the chat apps group me an line, my line username is: chuckdale1989 group me search name is: KA 17/90/80 MW 113/1.59/1.7, I can also kill min 50 bosses American player but play around the clock never know what time I'll be on... I participate in anything that don't give crazy xp's I'm assuming your the same but just had to get that out there I do boss fights an raid some fltq like I said if xp's aren't crazy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Are you looking for an awesome team?!
    Look no further

Justice From Blood is looking for new members!!!

Why join us?!!

Ranked 59- Battle for Shipwreck cove
    Ranked 37- Besieging the buried City
    Ranked 85- Storming Highland Pass
    Ranked 30s - Rule the Dead Wood
    Ranked 33- Tame the Jungle of Torments
    Ranked 37- Battle for the lost Bethel
    Ranked 47- Battle for Eagles Peak
    Ranked 19- Battle for Dark Forest

14% Casualty Rate
    23% Upgrade Cost
    23% Building upgrade
    23% Health regen
    And 52 members- In our Team!!

Come and join us. We are very active and a lot of fun! Strong and still getting stronger! We'd love for you to join us! And be a part of our joyous, funny, hard-fighting Guild. Don't think just Switch.!!! Do you have a great kingdom? Don't let it get to waste!! Surprise yourself with a new challenge. You can even bring a friend along.

We finish Boss events and have no problem finishing quests!

We are looking for active and participating members with good stats. We play to have fun and to win. The use of active communication and great teamwork is the core of our guild. We use Groupme to communicate. If you would like to chat with me there just let me know and I can send you a room invite!

PM or post your stats and CP that you made last war!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am looking for a guild that is going for day 3 reward. I am lvl 153 with 2M atk and have only killed 5 bosses so far. I also have 3-4 other guild mates that are similar to me. PM me if u have spots open.

Post Count
    Sir Chubbs. sent you a PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Kings of Honor is looking for 14 guild members

Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to read this post...

We are currently seeking 14 members. We consistently rank in the top 400-500. We are looking to improve. We are fun chatty guild with lots of jokesters! We are many players from different countries and time zones. We have recently cut the fat and are looking for players who want to help us move up to #1 (someday...sooner better than later)

Most of our current members are Lvl 150+ with stats at or above 2M. My stats are over 4M.

Prospective members must be LVL 100 or greater with stats over 1M+
    We are seeking daily players who give daily donations that are generous but allow you to improve your Kingdom at the same time.
    YOU must participate in all GUILD events. NO CAMPERS!
    Gem players are appreciated but not required.

Please use invite code 167282927.

Here are bonuses:
    Casualty rate -14%
    Upgrade cost -19%
    Building upgrade time-23%

Regards,
    Black Horse
    Your leader

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck1989 View Post
    753-727-622Ally up... I have the chat apps group me an line, my line username is: chuckdale1989 group me search name is: KA 17/90/80 MW 113/1.59/1.7, I can also kill min 50 bosses American player but play around the clock never know what time I'll be on... I participate in anything that don't give crazy xp's I'm assuming your the same but just had to get that out there I do boss fights an raid some fltq like I said if xp's aren't crazy
    I sent you a PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    (doomsday preppers) invite code 243720556
    recruiting players for my brand new faction (doomsday preppers) invite code 243720556

have played this game for over 1 year now have grown big and have a daily income per hour 1309464

so now i got borred off grumpy faction leaders who force u to play and donate everyday!! so i desided to start my own faction to play and have fun without any big demans or requirements of high level..
    bought 5 bonuses first day now so i dont really dont need u to donate or so iff u dont want to off course :P i just started a way for chile now all alone have won 6 so far none loose have allready reached top 4000 without any help ^^ got a def over 1.2 mil and attack just over i mil with only 300 allias.. but now i want to imvite others was boring to play alone :P thats why i want 2 share my faction 4 u that want to play and have fun without any crying and stress,its time to have fun u are welcome !! come join (doomsday preppers) invite code 243720556

if u want to check me out or just need a new strong allies my id: 912 871 055

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr Chubbs View Post
    I am looking for a guild that is going for day 3 reward. I am lvl 153 with 2M atk and have only killed 5 bosses so far. I also have 3-4 other guild mates that are similar to me. PM me if u have spots open.
    Would be pleased to have you all.

Welcome aboard Sr Chubbs...I'm on boss 21. Guild has reached level 3 combined boss kills.