Looking for Guild Thread - Page 52

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Underground View Post
    Looking for a New Guild.. I have two accounts.. 1st level 144- 8mil stats / 2nd level 40-1mil stats.. just let me know. free player here +8 timezone.
    Message me 132604510 steve

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have approx 7 very active players that are looking for a new home. I'm the guild leader and we are looking to merge with another guild. We range from 500,000 to 1,100,000 in stats. What is your current ranking in this war?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve555 View Post
    My id is 132604510. Looking for active members. Lots of bonuses, just purchased first health regeneration boost, about to purchase the second within the next week. Our guild is called 'Scotties to Hotties.' No expected Gem-Spending. No donation requirements. Our only requirement is participation. If you're an active player, we want you!

We participate. We communicate. We have fun. Join: 596838100

Quote Originally Posted by Something Real View Post
    Hi! I'm level 145 with almost 9million defense. I need a new family, looking for top 300-500. I want to be your guardian. i can bring along my two accounts level 82 with 3.4million defense & level 40 with 1million plus defense. I'm a free player, so it's best if you have health regen bonus.. just pm me.
    Pm sent victorious secret 369849248

Quote Originally Posted by Drago332 View Post
    I have approx 7 very active players that are looking for a new home. I'm the guild leader and we are looking to merge with another guild. We range from 500,000 to 1,100,000 in stats. What is your current ranking in this war?
    Pm sent
    Victorious secret might be able to accommodate

Lurker
    Post Count

Mi3 looking for members!

Mi3 is looking for new members! We can support a merger as well. We are aligned with 2 other guilds and can move people around if needed. The guilds are full of fun active people. Gems are not mandatory but welcome if you want to use them. We use Kakao Talk to communicate. If you are interested please apply.

Casualty rate -14%
    Health Regen -10% <-- next upgrade should be applied this week.
    Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building upgrade time -23%
    Guild member increase +24

If you would like to ask me any questions you may msg me on here or in game. One of my IDs are 957388427

Lurker
    Post Count

at Scottie's to hotties. Come over 596838100

Quote Originally Posted by Alaiyah View Post
    Level: 123
    Attack/Defense: 2.1m Attack, 1.8m Defense
    IPH: 8.5k
    Type of guild you are looking for: Very active
    Gem usage: Light gem usage

I'm an active player, currently an officer and the guild guardian of my current guild. I feel bad leaving my current guild, but only a few of them are active daily players, and the lack of communication and overall inactivity of most guild members is beyond frustrating.

I have a groupme account and a line account. I am willing to get any other communication type app. if needed. I would really like to join a friendly guild with good communication and a history of finishing guild quests. PM me if you think I'd be a good fit for your guild. Thanks!

~Alaiyah
    Join Scottie's to hotties 596838100

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Rank 60 Wrath of Titans Recruiting
    Hello KA, Wrath of Titans is now recruiting. We are a great group of players who have been together since the beginning of guilds. We are a cyber family who communicate through groupme, we have fun but are also very competitive. If you are looking for a new guild you can call home look no further.

Requirements:
    400k Weekly Donation
    15K CP Per War
    Participate In All Guild Quest
    Be An Active Daily Player
    Good Communication
    A Drive To Be The Best We Can Be!

Bonuses:
    Causality Rate: 14%
    Health Regen: 14%
    Building Upgrade: 23%
    Building Cost Reduction: 23%
    Membership: +26

Please request to join, Wrath of Titans: 545-308-821 or PM for more details.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Last battle finished 520, working this thing from the bottom up with seasoned and serious players. We had four players score in top 4000, one in top 2500 individual. Our core is sound but need some more battlemates. Will work with any ACTIVE players to improve stats and get well beyond top 400. Extremely well organized and fun group, PM me with interest.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I welcome everybody to my base daily player who want to get strong and do you know you can get strong without any magic ? 1st try and join a good faction make sure the faction you join are all a daily player Note am not here to tell you we are in top 100 or 10 am only here to make this game easy for you,be strong to face any solder without RAID,No magic No code just be a daily player, please feel free to search faction ID 313 541 643 and if you care to know more of the faction this is my ID am not the leader and am not the DL i am a minister of information we have many solder in the faction if you care to make a good friends we have a place out side the game where we chat and talk about our culture and more fun,,,, here are some tip'---- &amp;amp;amp;lt;1. This game encourages you to get experience points and to move up levels as fast as possible. DONT do that! you will only be moving to a higher level with stronger players that your not ready for. this is why a lot of guys fight you and win because you are too week, please Take your time and don't get too many experience points.. COMRADE GENERAL CARE ID 949657657

Lurker
    Post Count
    Looking for a new home. Guild is falling apart.

Level : 129
    Att/Def : 11m/11m
    IPH : 24k
    Past CP : 30k-50k (screenshots available)
    Timezone : Aust (GMT +11)

Free player

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jjunior View Post
    Looking for a new home. Guild is falling apart.

Level : 129
    Att/Def : 11m/11m
    IPH : 24k
    Past CP : 30k-50k (screenshots available)
    Timezone : Aust (GMT +11)

Free player
    Hi jjunior - our guild is a top 50 that is now splintering off. We still have 27 active members..most have been in our guild when it began approximately 2 years ago and we are a tight group.

All we ask for is daily active participation in GLTQ events, donations of 25k per day or more if you can. Most importantly, is to just have a sense if humour and have fun communicating. We use GroupMe to communicate externally to the KA chat as we find it easier to communicate in real time within a group forum - it has helped us tremendously in being efficient and organized. Let me know your thoughts - most members have 4M-8M stats and we are in need of a Guardian. Send me a PM and I will send you our guild code and a link to connect to our GroupMe forum where you can get acquainted with members. Cheers!

Ryken

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Assassin's Guild is recruiting.
    Hello possible new recruit!

We are The Assassin's Guild, finished top 25 for most of the wars and top 10 on 4 occasions, full bonuses, and almost have the 2nd last guild upgrade. Mostly free guild, donate if you want and we finish all guild quests. Everyone works as a team and as a family to achieve maximum greatness!

Requirements:
    Minimum of 10m Atk/Def
    Active during GLTQ and Wars.
    Palringo for communications.
    Donations are optional, throw in some gold if you'd like
    Wars are gem free but there is a minimum CP to be met.

PM me here with your level and stats and any other questions you might have.

no forum account? pm me on palringo - 27026109

Available spots: 5
    Last edited by Voxker; 01-14-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    Hi guys

Lurker
    Post Count

TGO

We are looking for new members to join. We are a top 300 guild, member must be participate in war & guild limited time quests is a must. No donation or cp points requirement, we can help you to build stats if you are active,We use groupme for communication.
    Casualty Rate -14%
    Health Rengen Time -14%
    Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building Upgrade Time -23%
    Guild Member Increase +26

The Great One (TGO)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    50+ win guild recruiting
    I figure advertising based rank is pointless because the prizes are such crap compared to wins and streaks.

We went top 75 last war with 50 wins and got better stat gains than top 25 (who spent about 3x in gems).
    When we used to go for 50 wins combined with top 25 or top 50 (depending on boosts), we would get better stat gains than top 10 for about 1/5 the cost. HAHAHA top 10 = bad investment unless you are top 3. Sorry, it's true. Not to mention, top 10 get bent over by FUN, RK, and SB every other war....not for me.

WTP has achieved 50+ wins since the inception of the prize. For this guild we require:
    -palringo activity during war (I'm not asking for you to be chatty like a 12 y/o school girl, just communicate when available and when you will be away)
    -we have free players all the way up to heavy gemmers. So there are no gem requirements.
    -High activity during GLTQ.
    -No donation requirements.
    -stat requirements vary based on level.

PM me on palringo: 25509873

Post Count
    Need members for fallen. 895227744