Looking for Guild Thread - Page 48

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've been vagabonding around the KA world looking for a home. I was left homeless after a merger and now am floating around and helped a couple guilds with boss kills getting my 100kills/5rds before being entering the next boss tier post lvl 25. My stats are 950k: lvl 32 currently. I'm active and I communicate well.
    I'm looking for a coordinated, decently ranked guild who works and functions well. I have a wide knowledge of gree games and try and excel the best I can with whichever gree game it is i'm working on. Feel free to pm me back here or in game 865 087 133

Lurker
    Post Count

Dan's Daily Players -- Recruiting All Levels

Dan's Daily Players (144859303) is looking for active players of any level. If you are of low level, we are willing to give you time to grow so long as you are active and communicate regularly. Currently, we have 28 members, with room for two right now, but more room can be made for the right applicant. We are a relatively new guild that has been improving greatly over the past few wars and GLTQs. We finished the last war around 650 (can't remember exactly where).

-Current bonuses include: Upgrade Cost -14%; Upgrade Time -23%; Guild Member Increase +10

-The more active players use Line to coordinate, in addition to guild chat. Use of Line is not required, but is encouraged.

-No minimum gold contribution requirements. Just donate what you can when you can.

-We are a free guild. No gem spending requirements (Gem use, however, is certainly not frowned upon!)

-We are loosely allied with several guilds, including a top 300 guild and a top 50 guild and often help each other out.

-You'll find that our members are supportive, kind and fun.

I hope you check us out.
    MAGNUS OPS ELITE (MOE-B)
    Top 150 Guild | 52 Members
    GROUPME SCREENING ROOM: https://groupme.com/join_group/7127752/w4gG2Q
    Current Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate: -19%
    Health Regen Time: -23%
    Energy Regen +10%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +32

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Top 150 guild looking for a merger of approx 20 players, can make room for more if needed!

20k cp required per person and we are an active and fun group. No required donation just do what you can! Pm me for details

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can someone help me find the devils reject guild.. Their guild leader may be Xavier or x..need to find invite code

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can someone help me find the devils reject guild.. Their guild leader may be Xavier or x..need to find invite code

Post Count

The SlotNation is looking for a guild

I've brought my list down to two guilds. I am level 177 with 3.7 mill def. I can score 60k to 90 k cp per war in top 25 guilds. I am willing to use my mini as a main in the future. However I would use my main to bridge that gap. I have 3 things I am looking for: between top 25 to 150 rankings, social guild and structured guild. The more social and fun the guild the more I'm willing to drop in rankings.

Ps
    If you use palringo, groupme or ... Sigh Touch it's a bonus. I am willing to go with kakao or line too as a communicator. Thanks

Your friendly Gree Pusher,
    Slotbag

Please PM me only

Please Pm me
    Last edited by Disaster116; 11-20-2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Please PM me

Post Count
    Hello all new to the forums and can't start my own thread.

Killer *****es are recruiting, we currently have two spots open for active daily players. We were top 750 last war with only about 50% activity. As we get more we are willing to make spots by dropping non active players. We have a good base of 12-14 active players. We are asking for daily players who give gold, stones and of course active with wars!

Our guild offers -5 casualty rate
    - 23 upgrade cost
    - 19 building upgrade time
    +12 member increase

Minimum 5k per lvl (we have some that aren't due to inactivity), fun to hang with. Invite code is 151698406 let's see if your a good fit to hang with some kick a$$ Killer *****es.

Post Count
    B I t c h e s... Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Rangers of the north 849 487 037
    Looking for the +4 building upgrade? 4 slots open. Recently filled up but trimmed some in-actives. Looking for active players only. Free players welcome, gem spenders bonus, Minimal guild donations. Active in wars, guild quests required. New players welcome if very active. Top 400/500 guild (free) but looking to get in 500 this war.
    Guild: Rangers of the North- top 150 free player guild - 849-487-037
    --- Jesters gonna raid ya ---

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ListerOfSmeg View Post
    Rangers of the north 849 487 037
    Looking for the +4 building upgrade? 4 slots open. Recently filled up but trimmed some in-actives. Looking for active players only. Free players welcome, gem spenders bonus, Minimal guild donations. Active in wars, guild quests required. New players welcome if very active. Top 400/500 guild (free) but looking to get in 500 this war.
    The +4 building upgrade has been removed by Gree.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I am looking for a new home for myself and 10 of my friends. We are active players, some of us have been playing this game for many years together and we want to stay together, but rather than trying to find new players ourselves we would all like to join another like minded guild.

- actively participate in all guild events
    - free players, with the occasional free gems
    - daily players

Post Count
    I need a guild , my stats are 1.1/1.0. Lvl 142. Id 303 758 549
    Last edited by Kiddi; 11-21-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello all,
    I'm looking for a guild of very active, friendly, mostly adult players who are well organized.
    At this time I'm only looking for a guild that has been at least top 100 the last two wars.

About me:

Lots of needless drama in my last guild so I'm looking for a change.
    Level 102
    2.75 mil att
    3.1 mil def
    Any daily minimum donation is fine with me
    Have always scored 35k at least in wars, with as high as 45k
    Very active in other events
    Generally not a gem spender
    Willing to knock down walls if asked if its understood total CP's will suffer

Please PM me, thanks for your interest

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for guild consistently in top 150, going for 50 win bonus

Level: 200
    Attack/Defense: 4,148K / 3,637K
    IPH: 23,310
    Looking for active guild without a lot of drama. I am in eastern time zone.
    Gem usage: free player (or minimal)
    CP - depends on assigned roll... obviously hitting walls and scouting lowers numbers - otherwise 25-30,000
    Active during raid boss event and GLTQ events

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for an active guild?

Come join Charlemagne! We usually finish around top 350 ish. We are trying to find more highly active players to further improve our rankings. All of our members are mature adults and we all get along well. We use GroupMe to communicate. There is no set amount to donate, just please donate what you can. Casualty rate -10%, upgrade cost -23%, building upgrade time -23% and guild member increase +22. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me, and add me as an ally if you like my ally code is 519118130
    Charlemagne invite code- 774920387
    Have a great day!
    Ianna