GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a merger.

Hi Gendur,
    I'm enquiring if you and your team mates are still looking for a guild to merge with. We currently have 20 members (a couple of minis) with room up to 44. Our bonuses are : Casualty rate -14%. Health Regen Time -10% heading for next bonus. Upgrade Cost -23%. Building Upgrade Time -23%. Guild Member Increase +24.
    We are active members some minimal gem spenders some freebies and the majority of us have played together as a guild from the first war. We have members from Australia, England, America, France and Thailand. We are all very friendly and communicate via kakao chat. We find the external chat app helps to run things smoothly due to time zone differences and works like a message board. If you and your guild are interested in further discussions that would be great to hear from you. Cheers mate

Karen
    Officer
    The Second Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    I am looking for a new home for myself and 10 of my friends. We are active players, some of us have been playing this game for many years together and we want to stay together, but rather than trying to find new players ourselves we would all like to join another like minded guild.

- actively participate in all guild events
    - free players, with the occasional free gems
    - daily players

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for an active guild

lv 122
    att - 715501
    def - 632793
    ally 500
    id 436586994
    active playes
    light gems use

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 300 Guild Looking for Daily Players

We were previously a top 100 guild but have fallen to top 300. We've made some changes, merged with another guild, cut some deadweight and are now looking for active members to help us move back to the top 100 or better.

•Our current guild bonuses include:
    -10% casualty rate
    -10% health regen time
    -23% upgrade cost
    -23% building upgrade time
    +26 membership

Requirements:
    •Active! Participate in wars and guild LTQs as much as possible

•Donations of gold, stones, orbs, etc. - again, as much as possible (no minimums)

•Gem usage is not required but is welcomed, about 1/3 of our members are light to medium spenders.

•Optional -- many of us use a third party app for communication during wars and boss raids. Not all current members use this app but it is strongly encouraged.

Please send me a private message for more information. Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 300 Guild Looking for Daily Players

We were previously a top 100 guild but have fallen to top 300. We've made some changes, merged with another guild, cut some deadweight and are now looking for active members to help us move back to the top 100 or better.

•Our current guild bonuses include:
    -10% casualty rate
    -10% health regen time
    -23% upgrade cost
    +26 membership

Requirements:
    •Active! Participate in wars and guild LTQs as much as possible

•Donations of gold, stones, orbs, etc. - again, as much as possible (no minimums)

•Gem usage is not required but is welcomed, about 1/3 of our members are light to medium spenders.

•Optional -- many of us use a third party app for communication during wars and boss raids. Not all current members use this app but it is strongly encouraged.

Please send me a private message for more information. Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

IROC26 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by NY Bill View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm looking for a guild of very active, friendly, mostly adult players who are well organized.
    At this time I'm only looking for a guild that has been at least top 100 the last two wars.

About me:

Lots of needless drama in my last guild so I'm looking for a change.
    Level 102
    2.75 mil att
    3.1 mil def
    Any daily minimum donation is fine with me
    Have always scored 35k at least in wars, with as high as 45k
    Very active in other events
    Generally not a gem spender
    Willing to knock down walls if asked if its understood total CP's will suffer

Please PM me, thanks for your interest

IROC26 , a top 100 to 150 team is looking for new members; join us if you are active and team- oriented. Daily donation 50k.
    Our guild has members from all over the world; friendly and chatty bunch.

Guild codes: 854091488
    Guild bonuses : casualty rate -19%, health regen -14%, upgrade cost -23%, building upgrade time -23%

Lurker
    Post Count

IROC26 recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
    Level: 200
    Attack/Defense: 4,148K / 3,637K
    IPH: 23,310
    Looking for active guild without a lot of drama. I am in eastern time zone.
    Gem usage: free player (or minimal)
    CP - depends on assigned roll... obviously hitting walls and scouting lowers numbers - otherwise 25-30,000
    Active during raid boss event and GLTQ events
    IROC26 , a top 100 to 150 team is looking for new members; join us if you are active and team- oriented. Daily donation 50k.
    Our guild has members from all over the world; friendly and chatty bunch.

Guild bonuses : casualty rate -19%, health regen -14%, upgrade cost -23%, building upgrade time -23%

Lurker
    Post Count

Come join IROC26

Our guild has members from all over the world; friendly and chatty bunch. It is a fun guild.

We just finish boss event normal!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Rangers of the north - top 400 free guild

Greetings,

Rangers has cleaned out a couple of in-actives after a full guild. If anyone is active and wants a slot before the war apply using the guild code in my signature. no pressure outside of activity. 2 slots left.
    Guild: Rangers of the North- top 150 free player guild - 849-487-037
    --- Jesters gonna raid ya ---

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Rangers of the north - now top 300 guild... 849 487 037

Rangers of the north have stormed back into the top 300. Top free guild, Active players only. After a great finish in the last war inactive players have been cut, and we are looking to fill some slots with actives. Great guild, good bonuses, and looking to challenge for top 200.
    Guild: Rangers of the North- top 150 free player guild - 849-487-037
    --- Jesters gonna raid ya ---

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am looking to merge with a 50-100 ranked guild to make a push into the top 25. If you are interested please Pm. Also I am not looking to leave my current guild, but to take members in.

Post Count

Join our Guild!

We are looking for new members for our guild after the last cleansing of inactive players. We are pretty laid back, but are fairly active on guild quests. Our minimum donation is only 50k a week, but we've had people donate upwards to 1 million in one week. It's all up to you!

Our current bonuses are:
    -10% casualty
    -19% upgrade cost
    12+ member increase

If you are interested in our 'play as you want' guild, join us at 114-786-385.

If you are a similar guild looking to merge with us, please let me know in PM and we will discuss.

Lurker
    Post Count

Need guild

Lvl 172
    2.8 att, 3.08 def
    IPH 20k
    I play everyday and am active in guild quests. Minimal gem use.

Quote Originally Posted by Manusko View Post
    Lvl 172
    2.8 att, 3.08 def
    IPH 20k
    I play everyday and am active in guild quests. Minimal gem use.
    Pm sent..............

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hi! Two accounts:
    Level 49 139k att/134k def
    Level 37 80k att/84k def

I'd like to keep them together but not married to the idea. Implay all the Gree games, so I have experience. Ran a Top 250 in MW; now a member of a Top 25 in MW.

Very active. Very loyal. Let me know!

Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am a hopper looking for a guild that is going for day 3 epic boss reward. I have about 6 wins I can contribute.