Looking for Guild Thread - Page 65

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    FIB Fun in Black is TOP 3 we have room for about 5 players as a small group or just singles. Need 150kCP.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    TRB/The Raiding Barbarians are recruiting active players.
    We ranked 5th last war. We always in top ten.
    We are recruiting players that can keep themselves on top 10/score 100k cps min or more per war. We finish all quests included RB.
    Please pm me to set you up for interview. Thank you.

Post Count
    Hi, my stats are 7.3 mill attack and 18.2 mill def. level 188. Not amazing but I play several times a day. I am in a top 400 guild in wars right now but nobody speaks to each other. I am looking for a sociable guild where everyone talks and everybody is active. I hate it when people are tagging along for a free ride. HardNut.

Post Count
    The Faction, top 100 guild looking for active members
    Good day!!!

The faction is looking for fresh blood! We have at least room for 6 new players! (Can make room for a mini merge if that's the case)

Finished top 100 last 5 wars, maybe less with the loss of quite a few retirees.
    We finish most guild quests, 6 days EB quest, normal on RB, half way thru heroic.
    Expect 15k cp per war, activity in all aspects of the game, including donating gold.
    We expect you to have fun fun fun whilst slapping the sh!t outta stuff!

Pm me for guild bonuses!

Cheers! And look forward to slappin with you!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    top 25 guild SKT, shadow knights templar has room for active players, PM me for details.

Lurker
    Post Count

UnderDogs seeking new members!

UnderDogs are currently looking for a few players to come and join our fun loving & sometimes a bit crazy guild. Our main focus at the Dogs is to have fun, what's the point in playing if you can't enjoy it? That is not to say that we aren't active because we certainly give it our all in every event that Gree throws at us and in wars we go for rank not win streak (obviously we'd love to win them all but that's virtually impossible).

Our previous ranks in war were 170, 167, 228 and around 170.

I'm sure you're wondering what it is that our humble guild has to offer you;

Current Guild Bonuses:
    • Casualty Rate -23%
    • Health Regen Time -23%
    • Energy Regen Time +20%
    • Upgrade Cost -30%
    • Building Upgrade Time -37%
    • Infantry Defense +45%
    • Magic Defense +35%
    • Machine Defense +15%
    • Beast Defense +10%
    • Infantry Attack +15%
    • Magic Attack +10%
    • Guild Member Increase +40

What we are asking of you:
    • Daily gold donations - so we can keep adding to our amazing bonuses and for walls during war
    • Activity during all guild events, conquests and wars - we know everyone has real lives and we just want everyone to contribute as much as possible.
    • MINIMUM CP during war is 10K
    • Gem use though highly appreciated is not required
    • Use GroupMe (free chat application) to plan for upcoming events or just to chat and be social.

So if you're from a top performing guild wanting to move to a place with less pressure or a player who would like to move up more in the game UnderDogs might just be the place for you. If you think we sound like we could be a good fit for you please feel free to send me a PM with your level, stats, average CP during war and your overall activity level. Should you have any questions about us at all please ask and I'll be happy to answer them. Cheers!

Post Count
    Looking to join a TOP 25 GUILD

I am a active daily player looking to join a Top 25 Ranked Guild that enjoys the game, likes to have fun, and that makes completing guild quest a team priority.

Lvl 141
    Attack 81.6
    Defense 131.7
    IPH 234520
    Gems: I normally purchase a mountain of gems.
    CP: 95k

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello Yoda2! I am with The Crusader Knights 112682780. We finished Top 31 last war and Top 41, 39, and 44 in the previous 3 wars. While we are not Top 25 yet we are working our way there and need one or two more high caliber players like yourself to get us into the Top 25. We complete every guild quest.

Here is our recruitment page post:

Join The Crusader Knights (TCK) family 112682780

Yes! We do consider ourselves a family! Afterall, this is a game and should be fun.

We finished Top 31, 41, 39, and 44 in the previous 4 wars!
    We have only a few minimum requirements and you only use the amount of gems you choose, if any:

1. A minimum Attack to Level ratio of 2.5 to 1 (ie: 25 million attack at level 100).
    2. A minimum of 25,000 CP per war.
    3. A minimum weekly donation of 250,000 gold
    3. Participation in all Guild Quests
    4. Communicate/Socialize with Kakao Talk
    -And-
    5. Enjoy your new Kingdom Age family

We welcome members from all time zones!

If you meet these minimums and want to have fun while increasing your stats then send a request to: The Crusader Knights 112682780
    THE CRUSADER KNIGHTS

Post Count
    HardNut
    Level: 188

Att: 7.3 mill Def: 18.2 mill

Iph: 21000

Looking for an active guild that likes to talk and have a laugh, along with taking the game serious. I am a light gem user and play several times a day. Hopefully find a guild with a lot of European players in a similar time zone to me so we can kick ass in battles :-)

Post Count

Join Dark Ones 445928518

Are you a Very Active player seeking a Guild? Dark Ones wants you! 445928518 last War Ranked Lv. 91. We don't ask an arm or leg in donations, haha maybe just a finger and toe.. Toss in your orbs and stones, Gem usage optional, but greatly welcomed! Be active in quests/boss battles, in Guild chat, and have fun in a great Guild.. Mandatory Attack/Defense 1+ Million" and you must be Active!!
    Guild Perks/Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate -14%
    Health Regen -10%
    Upgrade Costs -23%
    Building Upgrade Cost -23%
    Infantry Defense +20%
    Magic Defense +5%
    Machine Defense +10%
    Infantry Attack +5%
    Guild Membership +24%
    Thank you for reading...
    lol..Did I say be active, please join us! 💜💜💜

Lurker
    Post Count

2 accounts looking for 1 home

I have 2 accounts looking for one home.

Account 1, lvl 41 7m attack, 6.9m defence
    Account 2, lvl 175 68m attack, 110m defence.

I would prefer to use kakao talk as a chat app, but am willing to change for the right guild.

Please pm with details, any information requests.

Lurker
    Post Count

Guild looking for members

We were a top 250 guild but our founders became inactive. We still have a strong loyal base and need some good members. You don't need to have massive number(although we would like to see it) we just want someone who will participate in wars, donate, and help us get to the top 250 and beyond again. We all like to work together, help each other out and it's a pretty relaxed environment. Nobody has a big head and everyone gets along great. You just need to be active and help the guild. Our guild invite code is 317 651 885

Post Count
    The crusaders, placed top 21 this most recent mini war, are looking for highly active good stat to level ratio players. We complete all GLTQs, have very attractive bonuses and use kakao chat for communication. We expect activity above gem spending. We are light to medium gem spenders that play for fun and decide what we want to complete and when. If you would like more info please message me.
    BATTLEAXE-TCG, Guild Leader
    The Crusaders Guild (908-491-608)
    Website www.thecrusaders.info
    Where the Strong Play for Fun.

Lurker
    Post Count

BreaKing Dead looking for new members.

War is coming and we are in need of some good members. We appreciate participation and like to work together, help each other out in a pretty relaxed environment.
    Our Guild invite code is 450 785 776.

Guild!

I'm looking for a guild during war!
    Lvl 151
    Att 69m
    Def 105m
    Very active and will use a few gems this war
    IPH over 75k
    I use to score 30-40k cp
    Please send me a pm if interested!