Looking for Guild Thread - Page 37

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Post Count
    Kindom of Magi (yes I know it's spelled wrong!) is looking for 7 guild members.

No joining fee
    No minimum daily donations (we want you to build your character to be stronger - you give what you can - but remember - war costs money and so do bonuses!)
    Upgrade costs: -14%
    Building Upgrade Time: -19%
    Guild Member Increase: +4

We have members at all levels and all strengths.

All that is required is that you are an active player, you participate in the guild events - quests and war battles - and you give what you can to the guild vault.

Join us!
    Guild code: 505-544-377

Fed up of being one of the only members of your team playing the game and making the effort during wars/events?? We are scoobiedoo a top 300 guild for all but the first war. our aim is to rank as high as possible whilst having fun and a bit of banter on the forum, we support and pass advise on from player to player. we have just had a major clear out, getting rid of 10 inactive members, we have replaced 5 of those with strong participating players and are now looking to fill the final 5 spots.

what weve got;
    +22 guild members (currently at 37/42)
    casualty rate -19%
    health regen 5%
    upgrade cost -23% (max)
    upgrade time - 23% (max)
    we have 30.5mil in the bank and are saving for next health regen at 60million, we will have this by next war as we have done about 35-40mil in donations over the last week.

who we want?
    players of any level, so long as you are happy to contribute in all guild events, we are preferably looking for player who are at least 3k x their level in stats, but we can work around that if you are close.
    players who are happy to contribute at least 5 x iph per day, this we feel is the fairest way for all members, as it doesnt alienate the low iph earners.
    no pressure to use or spend gems within the guild, we have a few light users, a few medium users and a few heavy users, id say the majority are free players. the aim at the moment for each player is to try and score at least 10k in wars.
    if interested please pm me or pop a request in to the scoobiedoo guild - 930 190 476 - theres a free packet of scooby snacks on acceptance!!

look forward to hopeful seeing a few of you in the guild.

stay happy
    danny fishcharge
    Last edited by danny fishcharge; 08-28-2013 at 08:59 AM.
    kingdom age guild - badly packed kebabs - 415 912 193
    modern war faction - Rudedudes - 655 452 543

Lurker
    Post Count
    195-247-269

Att/def - 510k / 490k
    Iph - 14k
    Level 149

Looking for guild with more active players.

Post Count
    Diandy, We have one spot open in my guild. We're new but we're strong. Just a group of active players who got tired of being jerked around by our previous guilds. I know there are lots of guilds who will be trying to recruit you & they'll have a few more bonuses so I won't blame you if you join one of them but please know ou're more than welcome to join us. Here's our recruitment statement:

Vicious Grace is looking for some light hearted but active players to join our family. We ranked #456 with only 15 players active during the last event, we now have 21! Every member has a voice, a vote and a real life! We're a group of semi-serious players that have fun and avoid the drama that seems to plague KA. We have a great time & tend to get pretty silly.

We use GroupMe, a free app, for real time chat & for voting on how our donations are spent. We also have an iCalendar for everyone so we're able to keep organized no matter what time zone we're in. We have a relaxed war schedule of 3hour blocks so we can still have lives & sleep during guild wars but with our fighting strategies we still kick major ass but save gold & our sanity in the process!

All we require is members to be active, especially during the guild wars. We look for CP in the 7,500-10,000 range; donations of $30,000/day or $210,000/wk but we are flexible, understanding & work with our members so it's all fair for everyone.We currently have the following Bonuses:

Upgrade Cost -19%,
    Upgrade Time -23%
    Guild Increase +2

We have 1 spot open currently but could easily open up a few more if you want to bring some friends with you. All are welcome, even those of lower level/stats, we just want you to be active & have fun with us!

VCG: 991-836-763

*We are willing to have smaller guilds merge into Vicious Grace though not the other way around at this time.

Lurker
    Post Count

Scallywags are searching two active players

Greetings,
    we, the Scallywags, are searching for two active players. Our guild is made up of players from all of the world. Two
    spots are currently open. If you are an active player with about 200k attack, you're welcome to join us.

We have finished the last wars in the top 500. Maybe we can hit the top 400 with your help.
    Our bonusses are all at -23%, exept health regen time (-14%).
    All members have to take part in the guild wars and the guild quests, the daily donation minimum is 25k, but almost all members donate more.

So if you are interested, our invite code is 696106793.

Cheers, myself

Black Ops Top 6 is recruiting. High stats and heavy participation in wars.

BLACK OPS, TOP 6, is recruiting again!
    If you are ready to be part of a great team, are able to score 100k + cp and are willing to provide 200k cp in first war as an entrance fee, then sign up and send me a pm with your contact details. You will be contacted by one of our officers soon for further information.
    Or apply directly at guild ID 992690068
    Black Ops - One Team - One Fight!

Lurker
    Post Count

Startup Guild with right attitude

Aesir, a startup guild less than 24hrs old is actively looking for new members. I left a top 400 guild to join this project. We are about keeping things fun and simple. We don't have any hard and fast rules. We require no minimum daily donation and don't expect you to be glued to chat 24hrs a day. We are players that want this game to be fun and joined into a guild to embrace comradary/teamwork. We hope that any new member would take part in chat from time to time and more actively during war for strategy meetings and also hope that they would help during war and LTQs. Any questions I'm kaiser jim, 215123038 and the guild is Aesir 634814291. Look forward to battling with you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have 2 accounts looking for a new guild. I am leaving a top 75 guild and am looking for another in the top 1000 to help out maybe as guild guardian. Looking for less stress and more fun.

Main account
    Level 144
    Att: 1.24 mil
    Def: 1.12 mil

Mini account
    Level 72
    Att: 748k
    Def: 728k

If anyone is interested please PM me

Banned
    Post Count
    Level 52
    Att 241k
    Def 233k
    Very active during wars could put 20k points

Post Count

Thumbs up Looking for a Few Good Players

Where Are You?

Guild = The Good Life
    Missing = You !!

1) Top 300 placing per last war. (closing in on top 200 this one & only a few wins away from the 50-prize)
    2) Prior Assets won: Dauthus Avatar, Greater Water Devil and others.
    3) 22/24 Capacity.
    4) Not mandatory gem spenders.
    5) No mandatory gold donations. (voluntary, build your personal kingdom up first, then help out everyone by giving to the guild second)
    6) -23% Building Time Reduction, -14% Building Cost Reduction, Member Increase +4

a. We are looking for players that are active/part-time active normally, but would place an emphasis on trying to be involved more during guild war events, etc.
    b. Your stats should be at least 4000 x your level (level 40 = at least 160k atk/def)
    c. Communication is the key & to assist we have a website set up for members.

Interested parties please apply @ 176811375

Karras
    GL of TheGoodLife

looking for a new guild

New player, less than a month looking for a new guild to grow stronger in

level 60, 140k attk/121k def 2k IPH, light gem user. Very active daily player

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for active guild

active warrior 83 lvl
    a/d 137k
    IPH 2555
    free player
    id 933103106

Lurker
    Post Count

Are you interested in me?

Level: 154
    Attack: 335K
    Defense: 326K
    IPH: 16K
    Free player
    I log in 4-10 times a day
    Never joined a guild before.
    ID:394-130-309

Quote Originally Posted by Karras View Post
    Where Are You?

Guild = The Good Life
    Missing = You !!

1) Top 300 placing per last war. (closing in on top 200 this one & only a few wins away from the 50-prize)
    2) Prior Assets won: Dauthus Avatar, Greater Water Devil and others.
    3) 22/24 Capacity.
    4) Not mandatory gem spenders.
    5) No mandatory gold donations. (voluntary, build your personal kingdom up first, then help out everyone by giving to the guild second)
    6) -23% Building Time Reduction, -14% Building Cost Reduction, Member Increase +4

a. We are looking for players that are active/part-time active normally, but would place an emphasis on trying to be involved more during guild war events, etc.
    b. Your stats should be at least 4000 x your level (level 40 = at least 160k atk/def)
    c. Communication is the key & to assist we have a website set up for members.

Interested parties please apply @ 176811375

Karras
    GL of TheGoodLife

Lurker
    Post Count

searching for guild

Quote Originally Posted by Yipster View Post
    Are you happy with your Guild? If you are open for a switch, please consider Dragon Slayers!

Invite code 562945034

We are a top 500 Guild of mixed levels and strengths and are open for active daily players. With no minimum gold donation requirements, we are a fun guild for active players with friendly chat and teamwork. No requirement for gem use, but always welcome and some do use them for the good of the Guild.

Casualty rate -10%
    Upgrade cost -23%
    Building upgrade time -23%
    Guild member increase +16

daily player warrior lvl 83 A/D 136 k Free player
    ID 933 103 106

Level: 157
    Attack/Defense: 1.18mil/1.07 mil
    IPH:12k
    Type of guild you are looking for: active, top 300 or better
    Gem usage: usually free, will occasionally purchase gems if bank account allows

Any questions just let me know.