Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Cool We'd love to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho46 View Post
    Hi everybody

I would also like to join a guild

I'm level 120
    A/D 122k/124k (increasing since I reached BD10)
    IPH 9500
    Active player
    Non gem spender

I would thank any extra information to understand better how guilds work
    Looking for a Guild? Are you a daily player?
    If you are looking for a Guild that is committed to winning, we may be for you. We are looking for daily players who are have great stats, level 90 or above. Is this you?? Are you willing to donate not just play time, but $ to increase our ability to win? Then check us out! We are "Fight Club 1" and our invite code is: 865117560. We are waiting for YOU!
    Guilds are all about teams of players fighting other teams of like players. Each team requires donations of $ and stones ( randomly picked up from other players when you attack) Some require gems, but we do not. Each team has their own forum board where players chat, report their donations, and any other guild business. KA sets up certain events leading up to the final battles, where team players do things you already do such as beat the boss, then the final battles for the big win arrive, and all players are involved. Usually the team sets up groups to fight each 1 hour battle. The leader has to be beaten down before any other players can be attacked for points for your team, fortifications , and such also stand in the way of your team getting the best point total. The team at the end of 1 hour with the most points wins. This goes on for up to 4 days, then Gree tallies totals for all Guilds and declares winners. Wow, that was a lot of typing!! Now, please come and check us out, or add me to your alli list and then you can ask more questions first. I'm TX-MASTER, and my code is: 111-296-237. Looking forward to seeing you!

Lurker
    Post Count

Guild looking for new members

New guild need players 30+ lvl
    With 20/20k, atk/def
    Have first lvl in upgrade speed
    682 142 419

Post Count

Chaotic minds guild recruiting

We are 29 strong and friendly active guild. Please be level 95 or higher. We have 11 upgrades so far.
    Our code is 706785115

Come join a great guild and fight by our sides

Post Count
    A couple of slots are open in the WIZARDS 239-696-549

Just apply, we will approve, you can have a look around and see if you like.

Most players are over level 100, and have average stats around 100K Att/Def.
    Donation expectations are somewhat modest, but players do need to participate on chat daily to remain.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Lurker
    Post Count

Guild Recruiting

The Amazon Warriors is a female orientated guild now accepting new recruits.
    (No, you don't have to be a girl to join. How do you even expect me to confirm your gender?)
    Expectations: Participates on Kingdom Age internet forum at least once a week. Active(meaning daily), contributing players that are willing to put up with blood thirsty women. Requested 20,000 gold donation apron entering guild.
    Free Players welcome!

Invite Code: 635-249-188
    I you have any questions message me. Come check us out!
    Kingdom Age

Character: Kaya
    ID#: 573-072-103
    Guild: Amazon Warriors
    IC#: 635-249-188
    All requests excepted!

Lurker
    Post Count

75k/day required to join Superheroes In Training

Superheroes In Training
    75k/day to Join

- strong fun daily players
    - already working on a 10th upgrade

Guild Invite Code: 569-282-319
    Last edited by duckbay; 02-28-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    656 575 477

Lurker
    Post Count

join this guild

Quote Originally Posted by Joleus View Post
    Now Recruiting

We're a guild for mid-level free players, between level 60 and 120 but not exclusive.
    Income per hour of at least 4000 would be ideal.

We provide an opportunity for players not strong enough for the top guilds to get in on a team focused guild with strong contributors to advance our guild and benefit from bonuses.

Plenty of room left in the guild, we have already had some very good stone donations and made a respectable start on our wall, and now getting some gold together for bonuses.

Invite code 676935514

- Joleus
    hey people, join this guild we've got 8 spots left for some strong players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just For Bonuses is recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Guild is named "Just for Bonuses" and we are focused on unlocking bonuses as fast as possible that help out the members. We currently have +9% upgrade costs, Building upgrade speed +9%, and +8 to maximum members. We have approximately 9m banked gold and are debating what to upgrade next. We are leaning towards the upgrade cost. Our rules are simple. Donate at least 50k/day minimum(most members donate at least 3-4 times that amount per day) and be helpful and courteous to fellow members. We are currently in the top 5 for size of the guild and will definitely remain in the top because we are strict about our 50k/day minimum. We would be more than happy to have you join our guild and look forward to you joining us. Our invite code is 908684132. High stats aren't a must but are definitely a plus since we haven't decided if we will compete in the crusades. All levels welcome as long as you can make the minimum donation.
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.

Add me 210531096 daily player Always on

KA ID -210531096 In Game Name - Mitch
    MW ID - 258815272 In Game Name - <-MITCH->
    Occational Gold Player

Lurker
    Post Count
    374578905 join my guild. My stats are 100k att and def. I'm building up a guild if your interested.

Lurker
    Post Count

EVIL DEEDS INC. Elite player GUILD!!!

EVIL DEEDS INC.A top nock guild looking for elite players.
    reap the benifits of
    reduction in upgrade costs by 18%
    building upgrade speed reduced by 22%
    increased guild members by 14
    and finally casualty rate reduced by 14%
    Defense wall we have 10 lvl 1`s, 10 lvl 2`s 15 lvl3`s 2 lvl 4`s and one lvl 5 (its a work in progress)
    14million in the bank, currently have 28/34 members. we are looking for players w/ supurb stats proportionate to there level. (ex. im lvl 60 w/ 116 attack and 88 defence) we desperately a need player w/ 175 - 250 defence. rules,they`re simple daily contributions of no less than 100k. comit to a certain amount of conquest points ( if its like MW its around 10-15k). if you`re active this shouldn`t be a problem. show respect to others not just our guild. i expect not less than top 1000. Thank you for your consideration.
    Guild code 673-654-500

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    FIGHT CLUB 1 is now recruiting

Fight Club 1 is searching for new active daily players.

We are a group of 17 (guild member increase +10) daily players of ranging levels and timezones. Looking for daily players with good stats (good stats we class as 1000 x player level as a minimum - 1500 is better) and a good IPH (thats 10K plus with emphasis on 12,24 and 48 hour collection buildings not boosted by 5 min buildings that you never collect every 5 minutes!)

and willing to donate 50% of daily income to the guild per day! as a minimum.

If you're interested we already offer the following bonus's - with more being added as soon as the cash hits the bank!

Building Upgrade speed +18%
    Upgrade cost + 9%

PM us prior to requesting in for a better chance.
    Fight CLub 1

A Group of 17+ (and growing) daily players. Looking for daily active players with high stats and a willingness to donate 50% of daily income to the cause.

If your interested PM us prior to sending join request
    Reply to TX master

Guild invite code: 865-117-560
    Tx master invite code: 111-296-237

Our aim we need to get many bonuses, then we can get more upgrades!! We like active players who contribute!! Thanks and see u soon 💪💪💪