Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Send you personal msg jingqi

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Royal Knights Paladins (last war rank 18 with 56 streak wins, war before last rank 6 with 50 wins)

Looking to strengthen our team with gem players. Private message me if you are interested. War requirement is 150K cp and RB heroic is 20B damage.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

To my guild: Llama had to wipe her phone. sorry!

Llama here. To my active guild, sorry I disappeared. I don't know my old invite number or your invite number or what level I was exactly so I cannot get my account back. Shrubbery, wenchem, former followers of Duncan , if you come across this say bye for me. llama.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HQ is looking for new players. We are a top25 guild going for 50wins during war. We finish every quest INCLUDING the last HEROIC Raid Boss quest. Do you want to join? pm

Post Count
    Let's bump this back to the first page and try it again

This IS NOT a thread for guilds to recruit in. This is for free agents looking for a new team to post. Guilds pm from there

Lurker
    Post Count
    Looking for guild. Level 99 67m atk/102m def.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gowings19 View Post
    Looking for guild. Level 99 67m atk/102m def.
    Hey, I responded to you on the other thread, we would love to have you. I let the officers know to keep an eye out for you. We are on the last level of the trials quest and gearing up for RB so come on over
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Lurker
    Post Count

Opportunity for Growth

Platform: iOS

Guild: Forever Free

Level: 42

Element bonuses: 1 x 8% / 4 x 7%

Requirements: Level 50+

We at Forever Free firmly believe in the motto "Beyond Strength in Numbers". There is NO limit to how powerful a great team can become.
    Constantly improving, we usually rank in the top 500! All we need are more equally dedicated, active members to bring us into the top 100 and higher!
    Personally I own 10 Epic Armors and a couple of other members also have at least a few of these.
    If you want to become part of this rapidly growing establishment, please contact me on LINE ID: freeness4life. Alternatively, you can add me in the game by using the code XBC-MZN-DDR.

Good Luck whatever path you may choose!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking for a guild since my entire guild quit. Lol.
    I'm somewhat active. I usually kill 100+ bosses for EB and score in the billions for RB.
    Score 50k+ cp in wars.

I'm 159 lvl 800m+ a/d

My friend is also looking. He is 172 lvl 500m+ a/d.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Post Count

Looking for top 300 guild.

Hey, I have been in a couple of inactive guilds where my stats didn't improve much due to inactivity of others. I have become tired of this as I am very active. So I would like to find a top 300 guild that is nice and active and it would be nice to see my stats rise with the effort I put in. Att 18.5. Def 32. Level 192. Thanks :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Blessed Mortals Too 254-761-966
    Are you looking for a guild to call home? A family of friends who enjoy the game, each other, and the competition of the wars? Then Blessed Mortals Too is the home for you. We take our game seriously, but we know it's a game and we love having fun. Come share some time with us in our GroupMe chat, check out our amazing perks and you'll soon see that Blessed Mortals Too is where you want to be.

Have anymore questions, just ask.

Thanks
    Wish
    Blessed Mortals Too 254-761-966

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    dude - if you were active, your stats wouldn't be 18.5/32 mil at level 192.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblA View Post
    Hey, I have been in a couple of inactive guilds where my stats didn't improve much due to inactivity of others. I have become tired of this as I am very active. So I would like to find a top 300 guild that is nice and active and it would be nice to see my stats rise with the effort I put in. Att 18.5. Def 32. Level 192. Thanks :-)

Lurker
    Post Count

Rebuilding the guild

Quote Originally Posted by JPFAS View Post
    Level: 151
    Attack/Defense: 133K/133K
    IPH: 11k
    Type of player: very active (most of the time during the day)
    Gem usage: light
    Hi,
    We are rebuilding the guild and removed all the inactive members, so we have a lot of spots open
    We have the following bonuses:
    Casualty rate: -19%
    Health regen time: -14%
    Upgrade cost: -23%
    Infantry defense: +20%
    Magic defense: +15%
    Machine defense: +10%
    Infantry attack: +5%
    Magic attack: +5%
    Machine attack: +5%
    Guild member increase: +22

If you are interested. Our invite code is 749825918
    Please help us rebuild this guild.
    You are welcome to join us.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gamblA View Post
    Hi, we are ranked 111, TCC 426774587. We have 6 free spots so you can join us and check our guild for the next month, and if you are an active player then you can stay with us if you want. Your stats will grow. No gems use requirement, some of us use them, others don't.

Btw we will finish the 5th EB daily quest within the next 2-3 hours. That will be a nice welcome reward.

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a guild (more active than I'm in)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a more active guild who knows how to communicate with its members with respect. My current guild seems to think that the officers only have to say jump and members will respond with how high. This isn't for me, I currently have accounts on kakao and groupme, so out of game communication isn't a problem.

So the important bit:

Level 181
    Attack 202m(looking to improve my stats)
    Def 259m

Generally tend to play everyday and during wars score on average 30k cps.

Please pm me with any details.