Looking for Guild Thread - Page 42

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Guild Thread

Lurker
    Post Count

We should talk.

We should talk. I'm Draggo332 and I happen to have 9 to 12 very active players that are looking for a group to bring on board with us. My ally code is: 435-856-466. Send me a request, we'll ally up and discuss possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thick Gibbon View Post
    Hi everyone,

I run a guild called Guild Of Satanic Deviance. We are a stand alone guild (rather than a 2nd/3rd camping/recruitment guild) and have fought in every war event so far moving from 1000 up to around the 500 mark.

We have now hit a ceiling due to two reasons.

1) we are all free players and so our guardian is weak compared to all the other guardians we have fought - they ranged from 900k to 5.1 million in the last event, and

2) I always evict my inactive players after war and last time I made a deep cut, removing 9 of my 38 players. Replacing them is difficult as 90% of the time i either pick up the booted players from other guilds or new players who stop playing after one day.

So..... I'm at a crossroads.

I either need to
    a) find a big player who has decided to go gem free and would like a new and different more chilled out challenge, or
    b) take the fantastic core of my team and merge into a slick guild, or
    c) find a group of around 12 players who wish to merge into us.

I have a core group of very active players, come from mainly Europe with some USA & Australia, who are great people and love playing the game. Everyone speaks fluent English (even the Americans lol) and teamwork very well.

Please can you send me a PM ONLY if you have any suggestions, propositions or help with my options.

Many thanks!!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Active but relaxed guild looking for smaller guild to merge with.

Blade or Blood is a generally non gem using guild with a relaxed philosophy.
    We don't have daily minimum but we require daily donations and good activity.

Presently we bubbling around the bottom of the top 750 but with only 23 out of 34 positions filled.
    ( We got rid of a bunch of passengers just before the guild war.)

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed bonus
    +23% building upgrade cost reduction
    +14 Guild Member

If you have a small guild (or part of a small guild) that wants to join please check us out.

message me here

Lurker
    Post Count

Join Dragon Slayers!

Our Guild, Dragon Slayers, is open for active players. We are a Guild of mixed levels and strengths, but what we have in common is that we are active (in donations and wars) and we have fun in helping each other.

Invite code 562945034

Top 500
    Casualty rate -14%
    Upgrade cost -23%
    Building upgrade time -23%
    Guild member increase +18

Lurker
    Post Count

Join Zen 907-029-392

My guild is looking for many active players. We have several open spots. Pretty relaxed atmosphere with a gold minimum donation of 20 times hourly a week. Accepting all strengths.. if you're new and weak don't worry, we will build you up best we can. Have placed in the top 500 pretty consistently with a couple top 750 drops. 907-029-392

Benefits:
    Casualty Rate: -14%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%

Post Count
    Active daily player? But not in a guild or your guild is not very active? Consider joining us 417-894-460. No gems required although many use free gems, no specific donation levels our requirments are to have fun, communicate and participate. We are interested in lower level players that we can help build up stats. You need to join soon because right now you are missing out on the bonuses from the guild quests. If your goal is to be in a top 100 guild but don't have the stats needed we can help. We have several former members now in higher level guilds. We don't intend to be any better than a top 300 guild although at one time we finished in the top 150, because to compete at that level requires heavy gem users. We are free players.

Lurker
    Post Count

New guild

We are trying to build up a new guild and are open to anyone. We have two active members and the invite code is 678 558 546. We are somewhat casual (no gem purchases) but pretty active in any of the events.

Lurker
    Post Count

Everyone welcome

Pirate united nation are recruiting due to breaking up after the war, everyone who is active is welcome.

Guild Id: 640927548

Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate -10%
    Upgrade cost -23%
    Upgrade time: -23%
    Guild member +20

Post Count
    If the two of you can not get together you should consider having your core players join us. We are currently close to the top 500, have finished as high as top 150 but our gem players moved up. We have been in the top 400. Like you we purge inactive players and have fought the past two wars without a full compliment. We require no gem, have no minimum gold requirements we just judge players on their participation and interest in the guild. We have a solid group of friendly players mostly in the US but this European, Singapore and Korean players we need more australian and European players because our success in battles go down when the US players are asleep. Our invite code is 417-894-460. or PM me. Finish the current guild quest first because we are done with it and you need the bonus.

Lurker
    Post Count

Building stats

I have a second account that is building stats... Meaning i participate a lot in wars, raid boss but mainly camps ltq's if a top guild is ready to have me to grow with them, (top 50+) i would gladly join!!

Stats: lev 56, 1133k att, and 1040k def.

My goal is to increase stats to get to 2,5 -3 Millions stats with low level, then, destroy!!

Post Count

Red face Hollanders (Nederlanders) go Dutch !

Looking for a top 400 Guild....962 485 092....Dutch CowsWe are a fun Guild, but also serieus enough to compete at top 400.We speak dutch and communicate by GroupMeSo anyone out there, who looks for an awesome Guild...join us at 962 485 092Nederlanders, kom bij ons....We have 11 slots open so we also have merge options for other guildsBonus are of course in the house

New active daily players welcome!

Are you a new player that plays daily?
    Looking for a guild that will grow with you?
    Join Daleks Exterminate! now.
    785-702-536

We will concentrate on achieving bonuses as fast as possible and helping all our team members accelerate through the game.

As long as you play daily, donate what you can, and participate in guild events, we want you!

Lurker
    Post Count

Broken up guild

We are a strong group of 20 players looking for a safe haven with good bomuses. Current guild should be no more than 10.

Pm for more info

Post Count

Nederlanderstaligen gezocht !

Looking for a top 400 Guild....962 485 092....Dutch Cows

We are a fun Guild, but also serieus enough to compete at top 400.
    We speak dutch and communicate by GroupMe
    So anyone out there, who looks for an awesome Guild...join us at 962 485 092
    Nederlanders,, Belgen, Surinamers, Antillianen, Luxemburgers en alle andere nederlandstaligen, kom bij ons....

We have 11 slots open so we also have merge options for other guilds

Bonus are of course in the house

Post Count
    Battalion 1 (427 195 316) is recruiting. We have been from Top 75 - Top 200 in the last few wars depending on the units we wanted. Applicants need to be daily players that can:

- Get 15K minimum CP during wars
    - Daily Donation of 50K
    - Be active in all guild quests and be active on chat
    - Adults preferred as topics can sometimes get "off" topic
    - Atk/Def should be around 8,000 - 10,000K times your current level
    Last edited by StrictNine; 10-03-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    Battalion 1 (427 195 316) is recruiting. We have been from Top 75 - Top 200 in the last few wars depending on the units we wanted. Applicants need to be daily players that can:

- Get 15K minimum CP during wars
    - Daily Donation of 50K
    - Be active in all guild quests and be active on chat
    - Adults preferred as topics can sometimes get "off" topic
    - Atk/Def should be around 8,000 - 10,000K your current level
    LOL - that's pretty funny!