LLevel 76 , Tired of wasting money with my faction looking for a new one

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LLevel 76 , Tired of wasting money with my faction looking for a new one

Post Count

LLevel 76 , Tired of wasting money with my faction looking for a new one

I am a level 76 and leveling up almost a level per day, I donate between 1 and 7 mil per day. I'm just sick and tired of being the only one who truly cares in my faction. If you have a top 100 ranking faction that wants a loyal contributer send me a PM. My stats are 25k attack and 24k defense 412 allies 75k per hour and all are growing. I do buy gold also. My ID is 516-338-089 SPARKS, Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here

Hi Sparks,

We felt the same, so we just dumped some freeloaders in our team, if you want you are very much welcome with us:

We are a fun and motivated crew looking for new blood. In Battles for Brazil and Greenland we finished top 2000. Our objective for the next war is top 1000, spending no (or very little) gold.

Other than our charming selves, we currently have some nice bonuses in place:

Health regen: +10%
    Infantry defense: +10%
    Ground defense: +5%
    Building defense: +25%
    Guild member increase: +10

Not a lot of rules and obligations, we just want you to be active and contributing to your abilities. Att/Def stats > 10K. All timezones accepted!

Feel free to register at: DutchFaction 840.827.240

Lurker
    Post Count

Lvl 100+

Order Of The Sun Lord is currently recruiting top level players to join them in battle. Our mission; Vanquish the Darkness. Our goal for Egypt; Top 100. Are you a top level player? Are you happy with your current faction? Do you need a new challenge? If you are level 100 or greater and can afford a minimum donation of 750K per day join us in our quest for world domination. We Want You to be a part of our TEAM!!! Faction ID 550 513 941

Mo Money same problems..

I am level 66 (BY CHOICE) my base makes 530K per hour. I also spend gold in wars..

In battle for brazil - 28,000WD
    in battle for greenland - 35,000WD

I would probaby hit 40,000 plus if it wasn't for having to do the power attacks constantly.

Attack - 36,000
    Defence - 40,000

Mafia 560

I am a very active player (especially during battles) I communicate well and I am looking for a top 100 Faction.

I would like to join an already extablished top 100 side as for the next battle I want to to in AT LEAST top 250.

Let me know here.... will be back on here in about 6 hours. Hope to make move today.

Post Count
    Check out MGB on this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Mgb-wants-you

Dedicated group with some gold users, and a mix of levels/experience.

Post Count
    Cold 6000 just placed 497th in BfG. We have some gold spenders, and some free players. Our goal is top 250 this time. Check us out 478024930. You can see more of the stats in a thread by me titled, "Merger."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ***Top100 BFB*** NuGambino Faction Recruitment Now Open ***Top100 BFG***

******777*******nuGambino Recruitment*******777******

We are an established top 100 faction in the BFB and BFG with a lively forum and are looking for some top players to push us forward.

We currently have a core of dedicated members and operate a strict daily donation policy. Our members have been working hard and have achieved the below bonuses.

25% building def
    10% building output
    18% health regen
    25% infantry def
    15% ground def
    20% air def
    10% sea def
    14% guild inc

Our mandatory requirements are:
    level 30
    attack 10k
    defense 10k
    iph 250k
    20m per week
    20K WD points

If you are an hourly player and willing to contribute to the success of the nuGambinos then apply now!

Faction code 308289756

Lurker
    Post Count

You can try out British Legion

Our intro:

2 times Top 100 faction seeking members.
    British Legion is seeking new members!

2 times Top 100, (#82,#81)

Serious Faction is seeking serious new medium-low gold members. We have a lot bonuses (more than 200% total bonuses).

We only have a few simple rules:

1. A minimum of whatever percentage depending on no. of members (50 = 1.8%) of total score is expected. Some will need a lot of online time to meet this goal, others a bit of gold. 52 members expected)
    2. Respect officer decisions, and follow their instructions. Always track forum.
    3. Never declare war, unless you are instructed to do so. There will always be a dedicated member appointed to do that.
    4. We are a top 100 faction, and our ambition is to stay in top 100, or if possible advance to top 25. so expect a score in the war of Egypt to be no less than 1.8m points. this means if we are full that everyone are expected to score no less than 33.000 points, maybe more.
    5. lower than level 125, and above 50k att def stats. if you are below level 75 we accept 40k att def stats.

If you want to join a faction thats always online, and supporting all new members?

Enter invite code: 836 842 342

Lurker
    Post Count

Top Fraction looking to add members!!

Operating Thetans = 422291133
    BFB - finished #20, BFG - finished #41
    102 Level 10 Bricks
    42 members Team and Growing
    Casualty Rate: +5%
    Health Regan: +22%
    Ground Attack: +5%
    Infantry Attack: +10%
    Infantry Defense: +25%
    Ground Defense: +25%
    Air Defense: +25%
    Sea Defense: +15%
    Building Defense: +25%
    Building Output: +20%

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    want a stronger faction? Greenland we placed 429. reply if you're an active serious player who wants to join our 30 active members. 516-156-810. 10% cash bonus. 18% health regeneration. 25% building defense. 15% infantry defense. 15% ground defense. 10% air defense. 5% sea defense. 5% infantry attack. +16 guild members. More bonuses on the way for Egypt! bring your faction friends with you! 516 156 810

Post Count
    join faction G-13 295996358 we have 16 bonuses so far including building output and health regen. we are only looking for strong and active daily players who donate regularly

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count

JOIN iBOB!

Hey whats up guys...i'm Blest... Founder of FOB and iBOB!... current leader and CEO of iBOB! A.K.A. infected Boot Of Blest... Former member of the FEARSOME Sealteam-6...you may have seen my posts...they're everywhere...We are currently searching for new members to join iBOB!...We are a new faction...we didn't exist until 3 weeks ago...We are a FUN group of guys and gals who like winning prizes...We placed 243rd in the BfG and we're looking to move up a bit...see how high in the rankings we can get...Our ONLY requirements are DAILY donations of $1M min. AND Fanatical participation in the WD events...otherwise do what you want...We are currently 30 strong...but looking to max that out...Hence the donations...If we sound like what your looking for please apply to the faction... the code is 753-547-742... tell Comrade Uri (he is iBOB!'s recruitment Officer) that you saw my post online and that your down with us...and YOUR IN!!... THAT'S IT...or you can PM me here on the forum...my screen name Blest@iBOB!.mw ....I look forward to meeting you in our forum.
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest