The Buckwheat Connection KA recruitment drive

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Buckwheat Connection KA recruitment drive

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

The Buckwheat Connection KA recruitment drive

We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date in MW and CC.

We have already over 48 million donated from 26 members with bonuses including;

5% casualty decrease (next bonus 10 mil)
    18% building upgrade cost reduction (final bonus 24 mil)
    22% building upgrade speed (max bonus)

We are aiming for top guild placement. As such, we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main conquest war (projected 3 day event).

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Gem players have priority (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, I will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000 and 100% for donations over $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less income feel free to contact us as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

At present we have 6 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 9 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please contact recruiting officers baddy or Lunancy79.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee
    Last edited by emcee; 03-10-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I can vouch for Emcee and all TBC members. Awesome group of peeps, some of whom I've gamed with elsewhere. If any serious player thinks The Buckwheat Connection sounds suitable to them, I'd encourage them to check us out.

Post Count
    Great name...

Mickaleus

Post Count
    Do I fit to your guild?

Level: 152
    Att: 140k
    Def: 137k

Not buying gems but taking free gems few times each day
    Logged each day morning and evening, sometimes duringbthe day.

If I could join I'd love to
    My ID is: 830-993-110

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rafaldob View Post
    Do I fit to your guild?

Level: 152
    Att: 140k
    Def: 137k

Not buying gems but taking free gems few times each day
    Logged each day morning and evening, sometimes duringbthe day.

If I could join I'd love to
    My ID is: 830-993-110
    Thanks for your interest in TBC. At present we are looking for a 1 vault commitment for each main guild war. We anticipate Gree will be running one main war per month with smaller events like pvp tournament, collect 10 and boss events prior to main war.
    If our requirements change or if leadership feel an exceptional candidate will be a great fit we will be sure to contact you. As this is a relatively new development things are quite fluid at the moment. If requirements change I will update or original post for further clarification.
    Cheers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Purely out of curiosity, what IS the Buckwheat Connection? (The story behind the name, that is.)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    Purely out of curiosity, what IS the Buckwheat Connection? (The story behind the name, that is.)
    A little controversial. Potentially bannable.
    Only TBC members know

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    A little controversial. Potentially bannable.
    Only TBC members know
    Controversial?

I thought everyone knew about TBC and crime city?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Would like to join the buckwheat connection guild

Stats:

LVL 125
    ATTK - 115751
    DEF - 127244
    IPH - 15057
    Just unlocked my level 10 breeding den yesterday and should be breeding dragons today. I'm a free player, but I use free gems from watching videos. Do i meet you requirements? Any extra info you need?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender11 View Post
    Controversial?

I thought everyone knew about TBC and crime city?
    That probably explains it, I don't play Crime City - just Modern War and Kingdom Ag... Conquest.

Post Count
    Hello Emcee my friend,good luck with the guild..If you need anything just ask
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hello Emcee my friend,good luck with the guild..If you need anything just ask
    Hi Titan,
    Thanks for well wishes. Best of luck with FK. You are ok in TBC as long as we have open spots. However, if duty call and FK needs you feel free to leave.
    Cheers,
    emcee

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm interested in joining. Will leave a request when i locate you on the guild list.

Been around since launch of game. Lvl 182 atm with roughly 230k attack and 190k defence. Light gems, 14k hourly income with most of my buildings focused 24/48 hr collect. Fill a vault daily usually, so i can contribute nicely.

Hope you have space.

IGN: Bredo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi emcee,

I also would be interested in joining. Level 86, 130k/135k stats (393 allies and only just started on dragons so lots of room for growth), 3988 wins, 38 losses, iph > 20k. 2000+pvp in last MW pvp tourney, free player or light gems.

cheers
    doomnosee/Krabat

ID 855 931 069

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for the interest in TBC guys. We are at full 24 guild and next upgrade to unlock 2 more spots is 1.5 million. As such we will be much more selective moving forward.
    Ideally very active players with top stats for your level, preferably under level 100 for best war points accumulation (from Modern War experience); however, will look at all applicants. Basically if you can complete boss events on free hits or with very little gem use then you are a great fit for TBC.
    We are well on our way to our fourth building cost bonus which costs 9.6 million so wouldn't want to divert resources to unlock more guild membership unless we have great candidates. With that said we will unlock most bonuses before most guilds and will have an anticipated full 60 member guild come the first war. So lower level players without established iph may want to join another guild in the meantime and work on your stats and we will post here when our big building bonuses are completed and are moving forward with adding key membership.
    In the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me by pm or here if my inbox is full and we can see whether we have an immediate spot for you in TBC as we do have some inactive accounts in our guild currently.
    Regards,
    emcee