World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to not be told after every battle that "the top 42 ranked factions will receive a grand prize" and then receive no such prize.
    Also stop punishing high level players! First boss events and now getting next to no WD points just cause I'm a high level?!

Banned
    Post Count
    Stats for attack/defence are not shown on android, so cannot report back to the rest of our faction who to hit.

Post Count
    Thank you for fixing the sorting on the player stat list. You can press the column heading to sort. A little thing, but appreciated.

Thank you for awarding prizes almost at the moment the event ended. Speedy delivery is appreciated.

Yes, get rid of the "top 42 factions" message. That confuses a lot of people.

Please show actual faction rank on iPhone just as you do on Android.
    We spent a lot of effort trying to guess what our actual rank might be.

Please continue to hunt down and eliminate players that have artificially boosted their stats.

Please don't penalize higher level players on WD points so much.

Please provide a mechanism for the faction to see who pushed the declare button.
    Ideally it would show a history of all declares in a list. Alternatively, the "At war" splash screen could show the player name of the one who hit the button. (Teams with all the same name player will just have to be left in the dark like everyone else.)
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Sort the 3 hits instead if 4 issues when pressing the attack again option.

Sort the WD points scoredfirhigher level players. It shouldn't be based on how much stronger you are based on level to score points, it should be based on A/D stats.

A leaderboard like the android players seein iOS. Or at least to know your own position from within your faction.

Shorter wars, three days max.

At least a month between wars.

Gree to listen to its customers and address the concerns they have openly without pretending that if they ignore issues like hackers, they will go away.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1. Awesome change on forts damage.

2. We need to see what units and cash we are losing if and when attacked. On iPhone, ui is full screen and u can't see cash dropping. I wasn't over vault, but it happened. As for units, the Emperors cleaned me out of brigands! I only know because I checked before and after. But not knowing what units you lose is wild. I hope there's a solution.

3. Please explains how WD points are decided in offensive and defensive wins. Too much conflicting information. I don't mind hunting for opponents....with gold. But I'd like to know what to look for--from the source.

4. Faster regen: I would have bet 5 vaults you'd fix this and/or make refills cheaper---10 for 1/2, 20 for full or whatever. I was wrong.

5. Do something to head off "same name" workaround. We used it...whether I liked it or not. But I'm well past over it. Do you all really want to be doing all these name changes? Put it in app like the flag, but make it EXPENSIVE. 1000 gold or more. Just an idea. Yes it's strategic...but come on. Is this what we've come to in our chess match? Making the king, queen, and pawns all look like checkers?

6. Gold purchase errors: I had problems in both battles as did many, many others. Not with iTunes....with GREE's app communicating with iTunes. We paid some strategic prices because of it. Please fix whatever it is. I'm scared every time I buy a vault that ill be locked out.

7. Inventory hackers: I spent 450 gold on a faction with a level 1 wall. The DL had 4 million defense from 676 pounder tanks---his only unit. Others had 656 pounders. 250 pounders. Total joke. Cost me just to fish the team for screen shots to submit to GREE. Let's fix it.

8. View faction applicant stats in request screen---and write on their walls!

9. View whether a faction member is in game online. Should be simple.

10. Care less about donation tracking. Low, low, low priority.

11. Some short gold sales that reward active players on game A LOT...40% for 15 minutes. That type of thing. Randomly coming up. If its possible...it might drive more participation and time on your game.

12. Fix the epic bosses: it's on topic because we need strength in WD events. I don't mind spending gold to beat a boss. But not an le set worth! If you are over 150 level it's nuts. This is an easy fix. I don't mind if its too easy for Ferr and PJ. Make it doable for the rest of us.

13. Splash saying we are at war with X faction should say "y Teammate has declared war and you now face X faction." Or something similar. I like everyone being able to declare. But I want to know who did. Please! Not only will it cure your "auto declare" tickets, but some of my guys would be ecstatic to see their names on it!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by Generik79; 02-20-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Consistent Contributor SlashRacer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Cherry picking a point out of good points again: we want to do that but can't right now due to some kind of issue with the pop-up system (it is allergic to timers over here in MW). I'll ask about the plan going forward, but right now it is "limited time offer on themed buildings, get 'em while they're hot". The new Vault levels should help.
    Please tell me how someone is suppose to purchase a "limited edition" item and donate to help their faction in a 30 day period? Non of the lower level people in a faction will ever get the limited edition items. The super factions will get even stronger, while everyone else falls further behind. Members in my faction do/will not spend real money to buy these items in my faction.

Battling once a month is too much. My faction has already voted to sit BfE out. You will find more and more factions dropping out. This is suppose to be the Super Bowl of events.

We need to be able to see who declared war during battle.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1. Event too long, Friday to Sunday would be perfect.
    2. Need better bonuses, especially when people spend a fortune on gold.
    3. Option for the leader to see who donates and regularly plays.
    4. Sort out the factions whom suddenly get to over a million points as soon as the war starts. These guys are always going to win through cheating and not fair on other players who do not cheat!

Banned
    Post Count
    The basing points on level needs to go, if you want to reward risk taking make it on strength not level. This format has pretty much forced all but the golden army L200 to be worthless since we are targeted like crazy and loose 1000's of units in 3 days that we can never make up before the next event we will end up quitting especially when you couple that with the fact we can only score half as much per attack as lower level players as well as ruining our a/d we are a burden on the team since they are better off getting a lower level who can score more points.

If it is going to be on level should cap at L100 since after there level does not effect strength

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There should be top 42 prizes. I saw that on the win/lose panel after every battles. Please explain those. It is very misleading.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our faction finished in the top 100 and had a full day off so a shorter time period would make more sense. And I understand totally that this is a business to you at GREE and you are here to make money so treat like a business. Build on what you have and are successful at, the greedier you become the more we become, your customer will find other places to play our games and spend money. 2 1/2 weeks between WD events is too short a time frame. If it was my business I would try my best to hold on to the customers that I have and find ways of generating new ones. Your business model at the moment is working the complete opposite to this method at the moment and needs to be changed.

Post Count
    Thank you Cj for the oppurtunity.

There has been great improvements since the battle of brazil.

some ideas I would like implemented are as follows;

1. Always consider everyone when making a decision, be it a free player or a heavy gold spender. Without the free players making active contributions, there will be no heavy gold spenders.

2. The prize tiers are way too messed up. I noticed someone mentioned this earlier. Its crazy to know that after spending a lot of time and energy as well as cash but fail to make it into say top 250 maybe got 252nd for example, you get the same prize with a faction that finished 998th. increase the tier, 1,2,3,10,25,50,100,250,500,750,1000,2000,4000. you may see it as a lot of prizes to give away, but it'll enhance competition and in turn you get more profit. Why would i want to settle for top 1000 if i can push for 750 or 500?

3.The added bonuses to the prizes should not favour only the top factions only, because in my opinion, you only make the strong stronger and the weak weaker... For example, instead of placing 30% casualty reduction as the first prize, you can add it as a bonus to a prize among the top 500 or 1000.

Using the BfE as an example, second place get 15% building upgrade cost reduction. Instead of this, why not give them a unit of high att/def stats with maybe 5% attack from wherever, then in another unit for maybe the EAF desert eagle, you can add the 30% casualty reduction. This way, while the top faction got the strongest prize, other lesser power houses get valuable additions for time, effort and money.

4. Viewing a player profile before accepting him.
    5. tracking member bonuses.
    6. Once a month WD
    7. Also make a function to see members of your faction that are online at a particular moment.

Finally, the amount of hit per refill. Firstly It should be cheaper and definitely be more than four hits. Its simply ridiculous.

Stamina should/must count for something.

Thanks hope they are considered!
    Last edited by Sakki; 02-20-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie. View Post
    Stats for attack/defence are not shown on android, so cannot report back to the rest of our faction who to hit.
    Big problem for us too and needs fixing before BFE, really disadvantages Android players/factions. As does the Composite factory STILL not working.

Post Count
    No one has mentioned the issue with the battles auto starting if you're viewing the points screen. We were unable to co-ordinate our battles at set times as they seemed to be starting constantly. I don't believe it was a rogue element within our faction but can't prove that of course - if it could display who started each war that would eliminate that issue.

Don't have much else to add that hasn't already been said other than to say thanks to CJ and the rest of the team - the improvements you have made since Brazil have definitely been noticed. Thank you
    Last edited by l1ster; 02-20-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Post Count
    My main issue is that there are not really any tactics involved. Organisation and maths can help a little, but win/loss is solely determined by strength and gold.

Little features that the faction can buy or activate can help improve things a little:

- protection. Have the ability for a weaker player to be protected by a stronger players stats with limitations of attack.
    - decoys. Decoy players or stats that you can buy. They can reduce or enhance visible stats or add a fake player that adds little or no wd.
    - flanking. Like protection but two players attacking using their combined stats.
    - jamming. Removes stats, ally count and names, for a random set of players for a short time.
    - reinforcement. Using health points to boost the fort.
    - suppressing fire. Double defense for short periods using health points.
    - recon. Show levels on the screen.
    - defense in depth. Multiple defense leaders, with decreasing strength of shields.

As well as this i think the following features would be useful:

- battle wall for war banter
    - more visual feedback when waiting for an attack, like normal fight screens.
    - direct link to faction forum from the fight page.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count

refresh button for forum

We really need a refresh button on our forum instead of logging in and out and in and out ....
    Or autorefresh every 5secs would be awesome.