World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Cherry picking a point out of good points again: we want to do that but can't right now due to some kind of issue with the pop-up system (it is allergic to timers over here in MW). I'll ask about the plan going forward, but right now it is "limited time offer on themed buildings, get 'em while they're hot". The new Vault levels should help.
    Thanks CJ, but the new vault levels is way too long to upgrade. Oh well, but anyways thanks though...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    1) Event should be 3 days like the PvP events.
    2) Month delay between events minimum
    3) Stamina should play a part in the event. Perhaps multiple stamina to do a single WD hit.

4) Refills should be cheaper or a full bar of health should net more hits. The event costs far too much. Free players and light gold players are next to useless because of this. Heavy gold players are getting ripped off on top of that. They could buy the equivalent in stats for much cheaper than how much gold is required for them to get a top 10 place. Yeah these stats are more concentrated into single units, but is someone going to get 2000 top 10/top 25 units? I don't think so.
    The PvP event works out much better as free players and light gold can actually contribute a significant amount. This event needs to be re-designed so that the usefulness of lesser spenders is as great as they are in PvP tourneys.

5) New payout depending on level is absolutely ridiculous. Makes higher levels have to work harder to gain the same amount. Level 200s are constantly punished for being high leveled. What is the point in leveling if this is the case. There is no advantage from 101-200 so in that respect level should be irrelevant when determining one's worth in WD points.

6) If the level-related payout's intention was to get the attacks more spread out over the entire faction rather than concentrated on a single player, it failed. Instead of the weakest of all players being pummeled, it is now just every high level being pummeled. If you want to spread hits out then set a limit like in regular PvP. 20 hits on a single target then you must switch targets. Only difference will be that after 1 person drops a set of 20 on a player, another person can go drop another 20 on that same player, but not more. Heavy gold spenders can still get their 1000 hits in in a single war, they just have to fight and beat a greater variety of players to do it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Please let faction leaders track donations of members. It will save a lot of space in forums.
    Also let everyone to see WD points on the stats page.

Post Count
    Guys it isn't that hard to track donations, use the external forum gree provides you. Takes me 5 minutes every day to track donations. It isn't that hard.
    -J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Guys it isn't that hard to track donations, use the external forum gree provides you. Takes me 5 minutes every day to track donations. It isn't that hard.
    -J
    Why create extra work for yourself if this can be done automatically?

Post Count

Corrupt Greenland Score Points

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

What I'd like to do here is to make a place for all world domination feedback based on the last two events. I want to hear it, the devs want to hear it, we've made changed between the first and second events based on player feedback. Put it here, it will be seen.

I do ask that people keep it constructive; honest opinions either way are requested but keep it constructive (i.e. tell us what you'd like to see different). And please keep it relatively on-topic to World Domination and how we can make that more enjoyable for everyone.

I'll try to post replies as I can for things I know that we can/can't do but as always can't provide answers to every question.

-Chris

I have sent 15 emails and no response so i am posting this here. I am the leader of the DOGS OF WAR.

We finished 3rd, 4th and 4th in the PVP events and 11th in Brazil .

We are complaining about the scoring system that has been created for Greenland. The changes are unfair and have been introduced and WITHOUT NOTICE.

The DOGS fought Brazil with 40 members and as you will see nearly averaged 230 points per hit.

The current scoring system is more advantageous to lower level players and disadvantages the high players.

We have come to this war with 50 players even more gold we are struggling to stay in the top 25. This scoring is absurd not to mention the hacking teams out there that you allow to play. We came to war built on our learning from Brazil looking to break the top 10 - our rightful placement. That event awarded more points to lower stat players - WHY ? How can you change the dynamics of the game without telling us.

The DOGS of WAR respectfully ask that the scoring given to this team has been affected by whatever is going on. Another glitch ?! If we're getting the same score ratio would be in top 10.

If you do not recognise this situation as being SERIOUS and disrespectful to the time, money and commitment placed into this game then we will resign. That is not a threat it's fact. To keep people motivated and playing while you leave no support or credible back up is unacceptable. We have fought hard and well . Gree has let us down. Investigate our score and undo this wrong.

Also- you cannot promise on the forum that war will be shorter and then throw in the hand grenade that its 5 days again. That is to much and you need to stand by your word.

Please provide a clear resolution to the issues I have cited. Our stats from B4B are attached for you to compare. This game is becoming more unenjoyable than fun. Please sort this out.

John - AC⚡DC

Lurker
    Post Count
    Another nice thing to have is to lock faction members until prize distribution is completed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Couple of points:-

Better bonus for your PVP event. The unit sucked on both occasions

Better tiers for the even, 10th place, 25th place, 50th place (really needs to be in there)

We need to keep a running total of players scores after the event, I know we can record it manually blah blah blah but surely this info is available to have for leaders of factions as well as donations as someone asked

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanhoe View Post
    Another nice thing to have is to lock faction members until prize distribution is completed.
    Hey Ivan! Prizes were automatically given out this time

Banned
    Post Count
    My major concern is the points system. In Greenland our faction noticed that if you are within level 70-100 and you were aiming for top ten, the people with lower levels gain anywhere between 330-450 WD points of course that is if you go against a higher level player that you can beat. If someone was at say level 83 and went up against a level 183, he can score major WD points but what if the player is at level 200 already? If this player hits people close to his level that he can beat, he wont get anywhere near 400 for WD points. This gives the higher level players a huge disadvantage and in the long run, instead of investing in our own accounts, you will see factions investing in their own team mates' account because the WD system is just garbage if you are a high level player. Please excuse my PG13 language but this is a major problem IMO. Your high end players already buy a lot of gold units to get their attack numbers up and with that, they will most definitely keep on attacking and leveling up. If this WD system continues the way it is now, either you will see people start camping to avoid leveling up or you will see people send itunes giftcards to their faction mates because they wont make that much of a difference or even worse, high level players will start to notice that the only way to win this would be to stay below level 100 and get your stats up and camp till WD OR spend 3 or 4 times more gold than those level 70-100 spend just to get 4 times the WD points they get.
    This is my opinion, others might disagree with me but this is the second WD event. If you think of this money wise, you need to think what you CAN do to give people hope to even reach top 3.

Lets take PUN (Pirate United Nation for those new people here who dont know what it is) as an example. They have scored somewhere at 34M points this WD if I am not mistaken. Most of them are special ops level 157+. Based on the current WD system you have now I am guessing that each member of PUN had to score between 600-1M WD points each to get that many points. PJ aside, the rest of PUN will eventually level up and will be forced to spend 3-4 times the amount of gold they have spent in this event just to stay number 1 while other factions will have an advantage by buying gold units and stop doing map events to get higher loot prizes. This will stop people from clicking the 20 gold to get an energy refill and probably a 10 gold to stop raids and attacks cause they dont want to gain XP and level up. When more of these events start rolling, those guys will start making less points per battle and will be required to spend more and more gold each event while other factions below them with low level players that have high stats gain 3-4 times their points just by clicking the 25 gold refresh in the battle. So in reality, if this continues the way it is now, it would be pointless to participate in these events if it means higher level players have a major disadvantage and are required to spend way more gold just to survive around top ten.

I do not speak in behalf of PUN, I am merely using them as an example here. The same can be said to just about anyone in top 10. At this point you are probably wondering WTF is this guy on about, GREE wants the money, GREE is GREEd, all jokes aside, if this continues, top factions will start to lose interest in these events and the money for you wont be as good as it is now. If level 200 means you need to spend so much more to get those lovely prizes in WD events then fine lets do this, but in the meantime no PVP, no boss events, no crate events, nothing that requires gold for me. I will sit and do free attacks and free raids with no refills for stamina or energy refills cause if I level up, I am screwed. I just feel bad for the people currently in level 200 who are gaining 120-180 WD points while their faction buddies with in lower levels are making 336-450 WD points.

P.S - I am not level 200. I am just stating the obvious

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lanemondo View Post
    Hey Ivan! Prizes were automatically given out this time
    Not for me

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Send a ticket in m8 u will get them

Banned
    Post Count
    A better point system or better expination of the current point system. Something like 100points if you att and win 150 if your attacked and win, straight across the board. Or lvl based like 5 lvls above you and a win is 100 point 10 lvls above is 110 point. You get the point

Post Count
    Because it is easy and kind of fun. Even if there was a feature I'd still do my books every night.

Why make gree do all the work and potentially make an error in coding, that would take time to build or fix, time that could be better spent fixing real issues with the game.

I don't see it being that big of a deal to make a spreadsheet with everyone's names and just log their donations.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Regarding the NEWS FEED: I know that there was the issue after the battle for brazil that players were getting attacked by higher levels.

Yet, while the news feed is entirely separate from WD events, I cannot see if I have been attacked during the event - how many times, by who, units lost, etc. After you get attacked and lose, the revenge button lets you scout out their stats. This can help a teams strategy. (Unless the team has all the same name, which should be illegal in the first place)

I sympathize with those who got pummeled after brazil, but I don't think we should all suffer from this.

During Greenland someone attacked me and dropped off 30k and there was no way of telling who it was.

IN SUMMARY have the news feed active during events and then just wipe it afterwards.