World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 40

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Lurker
    Post Count

Units from war not in inventory

Myself and a couple of the others from my faction aren't receiving units from wars. Was wondering what's the gaps with that ?

Cheers

Post Count
    I think these wars are fun but they are getting repeative and the prizes don't make anyone really push. This has been mentioned many time bring in the donation log it makes things so nice seeing members contributions its been what 5-6 wars and nothing yet... Kingdom age has it people want it why can't it be up yet?

Also what about this instead of teams competing for positions why can't there be something like this 10,000 WD points get unit A, 25000 WD points gets unit B and so forth I think people would enjoy this much more to strive for units this way. Just something that could be looked at.

The win losses are just confusing. Make it more consistent. Other then that the wars are fun but getting boring same thing over and over again since the first one nothings changed requests have been given and not much had been done please look at what players want.

Ps: If anyone is looking for faction fun and friendly rankings range from top250-top500 2 mil minimum donations and be active of course! Faction ID is 333095723 send your requests in.
    Bonuses we have
    Health regen time -22%
    Infantry attack +10%
    Infantry defence +30%
    Ground defence +25%
    Air defence +15%
    Sea defence +10%
    Building defence +25%
    Building output +15%
    Guild members +18 will be expanding shortly.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gap between battles

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

What I'd like to do here is to make a place for all world domination feedback based on the last two events. I want to hear it, the devs want to hear it, we've made changed between the first and second events based on player feedback. Put it here, it will be seen.

I do ask that people keep it constructive; honest opinions either way are requested but keep it constructive (i.e. tell us what you'd like to see different). And please keep it relatively on-topic to World Domination and how we can make that more enjoyable for everyone.

I'll try to post replies as I can for things I know that we can/can't do but as always can't provide answers to every question.

-Chris
    I think there should be a Battle every Month, not 3 weeks. The battles are getting too close and losing their impact

Lurker
    Post Count

Updating Kindle Fire Version to compete in World Domination...

Will the Kindle Fire Android version ever be updated to the current version? It is currently running 3.2.2. The current Android version is at 3.6.1. I can do some events on the kindle version but not all. Or maybe it's because I'm at level 38 only? So far, i can't participate in any of the Limited Timed Events nor in the dropped boxes. Only the Boss battles, and the actual war. Please, please, please update so i can participate in these events. Others have complained also in the Amazon reviews of the game. Bummer for us Kindle Fire users.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelefotim View Post
    Myself and a couple of the others from my faction aren't receiving units from wars. Was wondering what's the gaps with that ?

Cheers
    I haven't received Nything either. I've contacted Gree and am waiting for a reply (or the units of course)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I still haven't gotten my rewards yet,
    We finished top 75 I'm quite disappointed. I sent in my ticket the day after the war still haven't gotten a response

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

We all here appreciate the feedback thus far. Try to keep it constructive and to the point as that helps get things rolling.

For those having issues on various things, PLEASE contact support and provide as much information as you can.

~Sirius

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Well it's Saturday, a week after the war and still haven't received anything. Posting Gree every day but no replies.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That sucks and I'm in the Same boat

Post Count

Giving credit to those who hit defense leaders

Quote Originally Posted by trickpat16 View Post
    Since doing a Power Attack on an opponent's Defense Leader such an unselfish act, I think the person's name should be posted as a Faction Alert. This would get many people off the fense about using Power Attacks. Thoughts?
    I agree completely!! Often our weaker members who hit the defense leader are given no credit for their sacrifice. It doesn't show up anywhere!!! Without them, we would all just be sitting there.

Also, please increase the time between events/wars. A lot of the fun is rapidly diminishing.

Thanks.

Ragnar
    And Justice For All

Question LTQ - Limited Time Quest

What is up with event???? The time is ticking away and still nothing is showing up! Are you going to extend the time so we have a chance to complete it????

Post Count
    Perhaps someone from support could post a quick note as to why the LTQ is now late. If it's to fix bugs I'm sure everyone on here would ok with that, but dropping the cone of silence is not helping the situation.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Perhaps someone from support could post a quick note as to why the LTQ is now late. If it's to fix bugs I'm sure everyone on here would ok with that, but dropping the cone of silence is not helping the situation.
    I imagine their scrambling to rework the event, since it seems they gave us the bonus units by accident on the last one and they have to make sure we still spend the same amount of gold.
    Have a feeling this will be a long slow moving LTQ, but that's just my opinion, haven't heard anything official
    Scoucer
    att/def 550k/726k
    The Inglourious Basterds
    Faction# 640-072-420
    Few spaces open, pm for info.

Lurker
    Post Count

First use of forum

Dear gree,

Many of us take this game to serious for our own good, we have been preparing for latest event. I as have many have not been able to play for last few days as worked to get just below level up ready. If your having problems no big deal just keep us up to date.

Vern

Faction Ranking

On an android device you can see the faction ranking during the battles, I can't see it on my IOS device (tablet), can this be added ?