GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Lurker
    Post Count

PONG

Quote Originally Posted by S8IN View Post
    Well 1 hr. Left. I just got a concrete block....... Yippy tie yi Ay....... Wasted many hours this week on a bunch of garbage units and lots of urges to buy gold..... Thanks GREE!
    "Better luck next time......". I wasted the whole week and got a "Better Luck..." Message on my last attempt.

I thought the purpose of a game was entertainment? Well after wasting the whole week the entertainment value of MW is a negative amount.... Just like the promised prizes and the never received gold for "Loyal Players". This is a real joke. Back to online poker tonight and maybe I'll break out the old Atari and the PONG cartridge.

Lurker
    Post Count

Help

I broke my iPad and lost the game my code is 985-319-033 I just rebooted the game and my code now is 412513011 the code I want is the 985319033 can u please fix this I'm lvl 117 and screen name swolfe How do can I get my game back I broke my iPad and down loaded the game and lost it I been emailing support for 7 days and about 50 emails and can't even get a reply I'm a gold user and have about 500 set aside to spend but can't because I can't fight and help my team in the war what do I do email is swolfe_82@yahoo.com

Lurker
    Post Count
    I thought factions were supposed to be matched up with factions of similar strengths in the World Domination events. My faction is always pitted against a much stronger faction. Not a fair match-up at all?

Lurker
    Post Count

player experience

Yeah, STOP THE HACKERS! Do that (and you folks know who they are) and the game will automaticially get GREAT again. Almost like a police action!

If not, working dudes like myself, who actually buy gold with real green, who are already / getting very fed-up trying to play against these hackers are either going to move on or start hacking themselves! So, if you guys don't get these hackers under control, your not going to get paid by gold purchases one-way or another!

Understand!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seeing loads of hackers in some top 100 factions.
    People with 250 allies with 800k+ stats from their 1,000 lead soldiers....
    When every other player on the team has 500 allies it is pretty clear that particular faction has built its strategy around hackers.
    Very poor form.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ha! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Swolfe82 View Post
    I broke my iPad and lost the game my code is 985-319-033 I just rebooted the game and my code now is 412513011 the code I want is the 985319033 can u please fix this I'm lvl 117 and screen name swolfe How do can I get my game back I broke my iPad and down loaded the game and lost it I been emailing support for 7 days and about 50 emails and can't even get a reply I'm a gold user and have about 500 set aside to spend but can't because I can't fight and help my team in the war what do I do email is swolfe_82@yahoo.com

Took them three weeks for mine but they will get your game back. Oh, and you will be totally destroyed and they will not help you recover at all! Good luck!

Lurker
    Post Count

Where is the "declare war" button?

I started a faction, but don't see a declare war button. Could someone tell me which screen has it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by oOoOo View Post
    I started a faction, but don't see a declare war button. Could someone tell me which screen has it?
    You have to click on the globe to get to that screen.

Lurker
    Post Count

Not Fair At All.

In a recent battle our faction of 34 was teamed against a faction of 51. Of the 51 members on their team, only 4 were less than level 107.. and their average defense was 120,000. Meanwhile in my faction we have only one character with an attack/Defense over 100,000... Most everyone averages around 40 - 50,000 attack and defense. They wiped the floor with us as only a few of us could win battles.

Poor Programming. Very Poor.

Quote Originally Posted by VA Bob View Post
    I thought factions were supposed to be matched up with factions of similar strengths in the World Domination events. My faction is always pitted against a much stronger faction. Not a fair match-up at all?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalArse View Post
    In a recent battle our faction of 34 was teamed against a faction of 51. Of the 51 members on their team, only 4 were less than level 107.. and their average defense was 120,000. Meanwhile in my faction we have only one character with an attack/Defense over 100,000... Most everyone averages around 40 - 50,000 attack and defense. They wiped the floor with us as only a few of us could win battles.

Poor Programming. Very Poor.
    Think thats bad...

We had a simular thing happen to us with the same faction.. not once, not twice... and we have just got them again.

Its not a stats match up as they have 4 times our stats and we saw from our last beating that they are placed 300 places higher with nearly a million more points.... were fighting hard to keep in the top 400 but this is really kicking us....

Lurker
    Post Count

War Losses

I like the events that have been added they bring a new aspect to the game. However I have become very disappointed with the war. For some reason I keep losing at least 1 out of 4 fights to people I have beat by over 50k, during normal game play this doesn't bother me as much but during the wars it is very annoying since every attack is crucial. I am not sure of the reasoning behind these losses but I would really suggest changing something before others get as annoyed with it as I am and lose interest in the game.

Post Count

Suggestions

I have the following suggestions:

1. Add a refresh button to the forum page. It is a pain to continue to exit and re-enter during faction battles, as all orders are communicated through the forum, and time is of the essence at the beginning of battles.
    2. When showing player stats during faction wars, is it possible to distinguish between initiated w/l and those dealt by opponent attacks? We are extremely structured, and I try to weed out 'rogue players' who take actions during war without orders.
    3. What is up with these faction matchups? My faction has been in several battles this war where there is not a single target in the opposing faction who can be defeated by our strongest player.
    4. Can you add the rank of the opponent to the battle list, like in CC?
    5. How about extending the time between battles? Two months would be much more desirable, as factions like ours dump our entire weekend into these wars and invest hundreds of dollars. Additionally, I lose over 100 commanche helicopters in a war and cannot possibly replace all of them in 3 weeks. Not to mention that there are CC and KA wars as well...

Thank you.
    Ragnar
    AJA - And Justice For All

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1. Stop treating your higher up players bad. Im not a high level but its not right how you treat the players being a high level. Low points.

2. Why do I lose to a player that def is 90k lower than my attack? I will be beating them than a loss will show up. Im paying real money for the attacks. This should not happen

Lurker
    Post Count

Hello Gree - You just lost yourself a customer.

I'm not having fun this war - EVERY outcome is so (f) arbitrary! How could I possibly lose against players lower than me? Me: level 72 vs 51, 360 allies vs 255, 33k att vs 27k def, 1440 allies vs 1020!!!! AND I lost 2 units! WTF!?!? It's been like this the whole war! I spend gold to level Up and This is costing money and its not (f) ing right. Gree, you suck, I'll go spend my money elsewhere...

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down messed up stats

People keep losing to people that are lower than thne in the battle and then the stsa change all the time