World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 39

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we have several problems in our faction, one I have not seen mentioned is the deadbeats we all dread and hate. There should be a way to prevent them from getting the rewards that they did not earn. Maybe create a place for leaders to list deadbeats so we do not just pass them around, maybe prevent them from being able to just jump from faction to faction.
    as the leader, I personally am tired of me getting 80 points attacking a player and then have someone else attack that player and get 300 points. another issue is someone from my faction pulls up my stats and they see my AD at a much lower value then what I see on my stat page. I even had one accusing me of lying about my AD numbers! So, I took a pic of it and emailed it to them and they still did not believe me, and yes they are no longer in the faction. My faction has lost players due to being tired of the wars being too close together, you guys are really going to drive your customers away, then your paycheck will get smaller and smaller. We have a place on our info page saying rank, I have yet to see it being utilized. we should be able to see it during the war reguardless of device that is being used. I use ipad 2 and iphone, so I have no way of knowing where we are ranked and I am the leader. Also, we should be able to appoint a "second in command" so that they can also build the fortifications. If for some reason I had an emergency and was pulled away from the war, how is my team going to get the fortification built? And yes we need a refresh button or just live chat for our forums, other games have live chat, even the freaking bingo games have it., in the past war has been scheduled reguardless of holidays, get a grip and change that, your game is NOT more important than spending time with family and friends celebrating the holiday. Also, how is a D of 44,000 beat me when I have A 57,000? they must have bonuses on steriods to beat me. The war concept is great, enjoyable and fun, but when we do not have time to recruit new players, replace lost units, build our bases up while donating for extremely high priced bonuses, it is getting stale. every five to six weeks would allow us time to get ready as well as making us really excited about the upcoming war, try it, your paycheck might actually go up. Why not divide us out based on our strength, into divisions, let us compete in each division for unique rewards as well as the overall competition. Especially since most of the factions has no chance in getting in the top 5,50,100,500....it would create a whole new experience for us to look forward to.

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey GREE(d), thanks for listening to the hundreds of requests for more time between events. SMH
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Once again I would like to say that there is too short time between the wars. With all the LTQ and other events there is no stop grinding. I would be nice to have at least a month between wars or actually longer.

On the other hand as I earlier surgested change the format to 2 or 3 matches a day for a month long period. This way you can actually play this game and have a life. Lets say 3 matches then you have 90+ matches in a month wich would give you even more money from gold spend. It would also make it more strategic than now where people are just fighting nonstop with no regards to the actually match. Of course a bonus/wd point would make more sence.

Just my two cents for the day.

Best wishes Pluto
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Consistent Contributor BigBassTurd's Avatar
    Post Count
    You dont want to hear what i have to say about this BS. I no longer spend gold on the battles it is a complete waste and I can gain more by spending my gold on the events and no not the stupid case events. The case events are a scam! And we should all get account resets and get to keep all our gold and items like the huhumhumhum cant mention names or i will get banned woohoo!

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile My thoughts on the topic

It would be good if instead of factions just adding on to their WD points previously scored from prior wars, that at the beginning of new battle say after Madagascar that WD points start from zero. This would give many factions a fleeting chance to score or place higher. For example PUN is over 60 mil WD points now. For a say top ten team that only scored 15 mil,even though doing well in the top ten, has no chance of catching up to them. Starting WD points from zero would give factions a new goal to place in the top 3 or top 10. This could get very interesting as many players are accustomed to spending outrageous amounts of gold to achieve their goals.

Consistent Contributor BigBassTurd's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman7869 View Post
    It would be good if instead of factions just adding on to their WD points previously scored from prior wars, that at the beginning of new battle say after Madagascar that WD points start from zero. This would give many factions a fleeting chance to score or place higher. For example PUN is over 60 mil WD points now. For a say top ten team that only scored 15 mil,even though doing well in the top ten, has no chance of catching up to them. Starting WD points from zero would give factions a new goal to place in the top 3 or top 10. This could get very interesting as many players are accustomed to spending outrageous amounts of gold to achieve their goals.
    This must be your first battle as points do reset every battle.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ideas

I would like to see some changes to the WD event but length of time is not one of them. Even some of my players do not get the time to make it within a 3 day span so moving to 1 day could limit a lot of people. I believe these events should be handicapped so that teams stand a chance are not completely blown away by much larger groups, hackers, or large money spenders. The game is here for enjoyment as well to make money and both can be accomplished with changes. It could also be considered to allow collected money from money buildings be used as an attack option in battle. That way, there is also an option for people who save to use something other than gold to help out their team if they have it. It is frustrating on multiple levels seeing the same thing event after event. There are already teams with over one million points before our team can hit our first battle. I do not know where the hold up is but that is obviously a problem. It could also be looked at that there is a limited number of points to be earned per battle and that teams fight back and forth to maintain those points, but again, that should come as a handicap for teams that may have fifty plus to those who have 20 plus players. These are just ideas and not everybody will agree but it is something to take a look at from a different angle.

Another note.... why not make each individual battle worth something to the players who actively participate in it. So if you have 15 out of 30 members participating, they maybe get funds for their base and/or exp points for level ups, instant building finishes or instant upgrade finishes and the ones who do not... get nothing. Also, losing team gets nothing. No sense of having wins or losses for battles of that means nothing. Even extra bonus battle points makes the win worth something.
    Last edited by BradMcW; 05-21-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wd points should be esier to get
    B3N1T2

Post Count
    Hi CJ,

I am the leader of the Unit 420 faction in Modern Warfare and am writing to request that Modern Warfare be given ASAP the same donation log functionality as Kingdom Age. We do not understand the long delay for an upgrade to give Modern Warfare's a donation log since the algorithm & code already exist in other GREE games. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Warholio

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Warholio View Post
    Hi CJ,

I am the leader of the Unit 420 faction in Modern Warfare and am writing to request that Modern Warfare be given ASAP the same donation log functionality as Kingdom Age. We do not understand the long delay for an upgrade to give Modern Warfare's a donation log since the algorithm & code already exist in other GREE games. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Warholio
    I agree with you and have also requested this. It is extremely important to be able to show member participation

Post Count

After Latest Update Faction Bonuses for Attack & Defence Are Gone!!!!

After the most recent update it appears all of the faction bonuses to my stats have disappeared. I went from 68K Attack to 65K and 93K Defence to 68K.
    Free Players Unite - The West Pacific FID 545/891/324

Blackadder - 140/662/589

Lurker
    Post Count

Wd changes

I would like the world events to be shorter. 24-48 hours.
    The faction ranking should show up on IOS.
    The players true stats should be shown
    The paring are lopsided some times. We had matchups where only one or two members could even win a fight.
    The point swings on fights is weird. You score 424 points three times than loose three in a row. You either win or loose a fight, the points need to be more constant.
    ]Hey all,

What I'd like to do here is to make a place for all world domination feedback based on the last two events. I want to hear it, the devs want to hear it, we've made changed between the first and second events based on player feedback. Put it here, it will be seen.

I do ask that people keep it constructive; honest opinions either way are requested but keep it constructive (i.e. tell us what you'd like to see different). And please keep it relatively on-topic to World Domination and how we can make that more enjoyable for everyone.

I'll try to post replies as I can for things I know that we can/can't do but as always can't provide answers to every question.

-Chris[/QUOTE]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have an idea. I dont know if this has been mentioned before but o well

I would like to see attacks be based on stamina not 4 attacks/health. Power attacks are worth 5 stamina, basic attack worth one, super attacks worth 10 stamina.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BradMcW View Post
    I would like to see some changes to the WD event but length of time is not one of them. Even some of my players do not get the time to make it within a 3 day span so moving to 1 day could limit a lot of people. I believe these events should be handicapped so that teams stand a chance are not completely blown away by much larger groups, hackers, or large money spenders. The game is here for enjoyment as well to make money and both can be accomplished with changes. It could also be considered to allow collected money from money buildings be used as an attack option in battle. That way, there is also an option for people who save to use something other than gold to help out their team if they have it. It is frustrating on multiple levels seeing the same thing event after event. There are already teams with over one million points before our team can hit our first battle. I do not know where the hold up is but that is obviously a problem. It could also be looked at that there is a limited number of points to be earned per battle and that teams fight back and forth to maintain those points, but again, that should come as a handicap for teams that may have fifty plus to those who have 20 plus players. These are just ideas and not everybody will agree but it is something to take a look at from a different angle.

Another note.... why not make each individual battle worth something to the players who actively participate in it. So if you have 15 out of 30 members participating, they maybe get funds for their base and/or exp points for level ups, instant building finishes or instant upgrade finishes and the ones who do not... get nothing. Also, losing team gets nothing. No sense of having wins or losses for battles of that means nothing. Even extra bonus battle points makes the win worth something.
    Great thoughts

Post Count

my thoughts

i think we should add top 2500 as a rank and also top 600 as a rank.