World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 45

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John 719166364 View Post
    Agree with this. One suggestion that I have submitted but have not heard an answer to is to reopen all of the LE buildings to everyone once
    they achieve a milestone like Level 250
    Although this is off topic, I feel like in some what is necessary to implement this ^^^
    For many of us who started LATE missed out on many Buildings
    that aren`t available anymore.
    There is no answer from GREE about this subject ( I know I tried)...
    At least with this it would force us to want to reach that Lv, One that is most hated
    by players who don`t want to Lv up! PLUS you GREE can crack up the price if you wish
    (sort of like a penalty)...

Now on topic, Here are some of the things that need improvement Asap!
    (from what I read above)
    -7)Reduce the swing for wins/ losses,why improve my stats when I can lose to someone
    600k lower with no skill points!
    -3)Would love the option to just allow only officers to declare...problem solved
    -4)Fix the matching algorithm.

Peace.

Lurker
    Post Count

URGENT: How do you recover a faction when the leader has lost the game on his device

I recently transfered in error my control as faction leader to a member who had deleted his game from his device. Is there any way not to save the faction?

Lurker
    Post Count

How do you recover control of a faction from a player who has left the game

I recently transfered in error my faction leadership to a player that had deleted his player from his device. Is the faction lost forever.

Banned
    Post Count
    Can you still contact that player outside of the game? They can reinstall the app and transfer it back to you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

What I'd like to do here is to make a place for all world domination feedback based on the last two events. I want to hear it, the devs want to hear it, we've made changed between the first and second events based on player feedback. Put it here, it will be seen.

I do ask that people keep it constructive; honest opinions either way are requested but keep it constructive (i.e. tell us what you'd like to see different). And please keep it relatively on-topic to World Domination and how we can make that more enjoyable for everyone.

I'll try to post replies as I can for things I know that we can/can't do but as always can't provide answers to every question.

-Chris
    War should be kept on monthly basis like every 27th to 30th.. That we can have consistent partcipation and also players can manage their personal work life balance..

Much more fun and much more managable..
    Thx

Lurker
    Post Count
    It would be nice if you were able to surrender a war after 5 minutes if you wanted a new match up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    WD event once every 6-8 weeks

When WD events are every 3-4 weeks, it becomes more of a chore than a fun event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris#1 View Post
    It would be nice if you were able to surrender a war after 5 minutes if you wanted a new match up.
    Oh perfect! Then top teams that no one can beat will no longer have an opportunity to score any points as every battle they have will be an instant victory.

Conversely, every single team should be able to achieve 50 wins with this in place. Bad matchup? It's ok. Just fetch another until you can win!

This was well thought out...
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You want feedback?

My faction typically runs at about a 70% winning percentage until recently. Right now we're 2-16, and we're scoring exactly the same as we always have. When our faction, who only has four people who top 1 million a/d, is matched up against teams with 20 million a/d, we just. can't. win.

Matchups need to be done in one of two ways. Either match factions up by an average a/d to make it fair, or bracket teams. Top 250 teams face each other. 250-500. 501-1000. 1001-1500. etc... We've already had one of our stronger players throw in the towel and quit, three others have quit over the last few wars- because the matchups are flawed. Not just flawed, but totally screwed up. You can cater to the gold players while making the game fun for everyone else, you just don't want to.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    You want feedback?

My faction typically runs at about a 70% winning percentage until recently. Right now we're 2-16, and we're scoring exactly the same as we always have. When our faction, who only has four people who top 1 million a/d, is matched up against teams with 20 million a/d, we just. can't. win.

Matchups need to be done in one of two ways. Either match factions up by an average a/d to make it fair, or bracket teams. Top 250 teams face each other. 250-500. 501-1000. 1001-1500. etc... We've already had one of our stronger players throw in the towel and quit, three others have quit over the last few wars- because the matchups are flawed. Not just flawed, but totally screwed up. You can cater to the gold players while making the game fun for everyone else, you just don't want to.
    This thread is from last February... 2013.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Please fix.

No battle against same faction over twice.
    Last edited by hsf; 02-09-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

WD needs serious improvements

I have a few suggestions to change WD and make it better:
    -********* First of all make the game the same for Android users and IOS users, if the attack again butten doesn’t work for one of the two, it shouldn’t for the other.
    -********* Don’t show player names of opponents anymore, just assign random numbers every war, so intel groups don’t take over the game and the excitement of finding a good target comes back
    -********* Change match-up system, and/or remove or reduce the prizes for streaks and total wins so there is no use anymore for small factions with big players
    -********* Increase the prizes for ranking. Getting a good ranking costs a lot of gold and you only get quite mediocre units for it, when you compare it to other LTQ / Boss events.
    -********* Fix the problem of losing from opponents with far lesser stats (don’t say it has to do with skill points, I have more on attack than all of them and lost with 8m AA from people with under 7m AD), when you are stronger you should win, period.
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebee View Post
    One way you could level the battlefield in the long run a little is to make it where each faction can only win one country. A faction that has won could continue to battle for 2nd place, etc, but with X amount of countries that will be battles, you could have X amount of winners. PUN and others could still compete for top prizes, but it would give the other top 100 or so (or how ever many countries you plan on using) a chance to get recognition and top prizes also.
    bump......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this forum works better then the app it supports! Haven't had any issues with this forum. Cant say that for the app tho!! Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!