World Domination Official Feedback Thread - Page 32

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: World Domination Official Feedback Thread

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Has gree ever thought to give a in game cash and or concrete bonus per place level? Like:

Top 4k
    1 Million cash 100 concrete

Top 1k
    10 Million cash 300 concrete

Top 500
    20 Million cash 500 concrete

Ect....all straight to the faction vault. With the glitches and casualty rates, rivals list being an absolute disaster...I haven attacked more than 25 times in the past 5 weeks. So I havent been able to contribute to my faction other than cash from my IPH. At some point, I'm hoping Gree makes this game fun to play again.
    Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**

388-381-968

When do the limited time only WD cash building get released? It's been three days now since the battle ended?

They should be released NLT 24 hrs after the end of the battle.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic Chimp View Post
    Has gree ever thought to give a in game cash and or concrete bonus per place level? Like:

Top 4k
    1 Million cash 100 concrete

Top 1ks
    10 Million cash 300 concrete

Top 500
    20 Million cash 500 concrete

Ect....all straight to the faction vault. With the glitches and casualty rates, rivals list being an absolute disaster...I haven attacked more than 25 times in the past 5 weeks. So I havent been able to contribute to my faction other than cash from my IPH. At some point, I'm hoping Gree makes this game fun to play again.
    I kind of love the idea!

Post Count
    Thanks for the allow to see a new recruit stats before accepting!

As said before, a separate page for donation alerts would be great.

Also as said before, some kind of reward for winning. A spoils of war? Perhaps a small troop relative to the country at the time? For example Ireland could be a blarney stone troop, shamrock troop, Celtic warrior?? Just a small 25/30 troop?

Also a Canadian Nation flag would be great.

A message all faction members!

Post Count
    Sorry, one more thing..

A one day mini war halfway between regular ones? Keeps the troops fresh and on their toes..

Thank you

I think the next WD cash building should be in the water. I expanded a water lot by accident and want to put something there... I've already built everything else.

Thanks for the consideration!

-Sarge
    Last edited by Master Sergeant; 04-06-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: typo

Faction: The Fat Cat League

"People who love meetings should not be in charge of anything." - Thomas Sowell

Lurker
    Post Count

Yalor problem

I was collecting valor for various missions. Now I am stuck on defeating opponents with 499 allies 85 times etc. I have close to 800 allies.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about removing the gold from the blowup of your automatic gold bonus system that have resulted in people adding like a half a million to their attack and defense?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And it's not their fault, it's the company's

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And it is effecting all of our gameplay

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love the war event, but have questions? One, how does one with a D of 36400 beat A of 53200? Second question is why are the points not even? A member of my faction attacks enemy gets 305 points, another member with similar stats gets 195 points, and me the DL gets 60 points. I am the DL/faction founder, on lvl 170, and I very seldom see anything 200 pts or above, even when the one I attack is very close to my AD. I also would like to know how they formulate the match ups? Is it cummulative average of all members, does the membership numbers have a factor in formula?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just a few quick thoughts. I love the idea I've seen on here of only the leader or officers being able to declare war. Also the idea of being able to see your health whenever you are not in war would be very helpful. Also something I haven't seen mentioned yet. What about adding a top 750 reward? There is quite a large difference in points from top 1000 to top 500. The faction I am in has been top 1000 for the last 3 WD events but from Greenland to China we easily have over doubled our WD points but still only get the top 1000 reward which we could have easily done without spending any money to buy the gold we used in order to get where we did.

Lurker
    Post Count

one sided and biased opinion

Now, I know that I'm new to these forums, but until recently I didn't even know that they existed.

I have been playing MW since I first saw it last year, about February of 2012 . I found it because I play Crime City and trust me when I say that I like MW much more than I like CC. That being said, I have major issues, not just with this game, but the entire mechanics behind this company.

My major issue, and I have written to support many times to no avail or just a reply stating "we thank your for your opinion, we will forward it to the developer", my major issue with the mechanics is that your attack and defense are a fluctuating number. Never set, and the company at one point sent me a response stating that there is a random variable to keep the game random.

WTF

A random variable? Let me ask something. If your playing say Final Fantasy (and I know that this isn't final fantasy) and you have an HP of say 1200 and you go attack something and all of a sudden your HP is 800, are you just going to say its random?

There should be no randomness in the Attack and Defense numbers. I have gone into battle against someone, fought them, and lost. After, I will look at the results and the numbers are showing that I should have won. Like say i have 8k attack and the other guys defense reads 5k. Of coarse we can't see what he's dumped into his personal stats, which is bogus btw, but the defense number you see should be your total defense number, not just the defense number of the equipment that you have. Another example of this problem is that you will attack someone, and say your attack is 6k and they have a defense of 5k that first attack, so you win, and you attack a second time, your attack is now 3k and their defense is now 8k. On what level do you even call this fair? How does this add to game play goodness? It doesn't. This is by far the most infuriating problem I have ever faced in any game, and I was part of the Nintendo Era, so I have played some really bad games, but that being said, I have never come across a game that has this much of a random factor in attack and defense values. Especially one that is a unit buying game.

Do yourself a favor and check this website:

http://beta.darkthrone.com/index.dt

This is a game I used to play a lot a number of years ago. This game is entirely the same, but with no graphics. You have troops, you have weapons and defense equipment. You have money making buildings and even defense buildings, and there is a randomness to the attack and defense. BUT NOT ON THE SCALE THAT MODERN WAR AND CRIME CITY HAVE.

Modern War and Crime City pretty much can't count on half of your attack or defense. Darkthrone, we're talking maybe a couple of points, and that's only because of the personal stats. After an attack on Darkthrone you can see the persons total defense capability. You can send in a spy to see their defense capability before you attack. Darkthrone is old, and they have a new one out that isn't really all that different, just more snazzy and on a different server, but is still more stable when it comes to game mechanics.

a side note, and I know that this is turning into a rant but that is because I have the time to write all the stuff frustrating me since I first started playing this game, once you attack someone, you should be able to see their stats, personal or otherwise. Either that or come up with some spy troops that are lost that you can send in to find out what the stats are before you attack someone an then find out that they have a way high defense because they spend entirely to much time playing this game or have invested way to much REAL MONEY and are pay to win and then have your name on there news so that they can come and attack you for possibly the next 2 weeks depending on how often that particular person is attacked... OY!!

Another major issue i have: Lets assume I have 35 allies, and I first log in for the day, and the first thing I notice is that all my buildings have been hit. The first thing anyone would do is check who dun did the deed. So you go to your news and find the person and click "REVENGE" and you will notice that every so often you are getting attacked by someone with say 350 allies. HOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THE GAMING GODS IS THAT FAIR? In the name of The Daktylos Herakles (Greek God responsible for founding the Olympic Games) please fix this major issue.

These are the major issues I have found with this game. Not to say that there isn't any more or that I don't like the game.

As it stands, I love MW. When I'm not being screwed by a bizarre game mechanic or getting reamed (really, I can't say the work Skrew but spelled right) in the pooper by someone with 10 times the amount of allies than I have, the game is great.

The only other thing I can say is, how the hell is pirate united nation taking control of everything... are they just a group of people that have dumped thousands of dollars into this game? are they cheaters? are they developers with the game and therefor have access to change their stats therefor making all this faction war stuff another piece of bogusness?

These are my major concerns... my major issues... I hope that this is read by someone and it sinks in a little... I have tried to be as constructive as possible and not to rude... if i have offended a dev, im sorry.... if i offended a sniveling pay to win dweeb fearful of the game being fair to all, piss off ... (i can't use the word Skrew spelled right but i can say piss.... that makes a lot of sense) .... and if i have offended a forum troll, get a life...

Taynak
    (Tay-nak)
    Last edited by taynak; 04-08-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Typo, lol-ing at what is bleep and what is not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    War is a great event, however why does it show a place on our faction info page for ranking but it never
    has it there? Also, how are match ups done for battles? It was nice receiving rewards so quickly after last
    war. Why can some of my faction able to see bonuses and some cannot? I can on ipad and iphone but one
    of my members who also uses iphone cannot. Why does Gree not communicate better with us? A new event
    suddenly pops up, no explanation as to what it is, how it works, so how can we prepare for it? When war event
    is ending, can a faction start a new battle within the last hour? If you have been in battle and event has
    ended, do the factions get their full hour or is it just cut off? Our faction has some members in Europe and in
    USA and during daylight savings time weekend war, the members overseas got cut out of last event while the
    rest of us were still in battle. Also, in war can allies attack each other? Or is that when we get message "must
    be in faction to play" or "server is busy"? There should be a way to keep the "deadbeats, slackers, wallflowers"
    from getting rewards when they never fought. They do not deserve any rewards. At least there should be a minimum
    number of battles they must fight to qualify for rewards. THANK YOU!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

alternate way to buy gold

hi i am android user i have one query regarding buying gold..........is there any alternate way to buy gold apart from google wallet as i have debit card and in India google wallet only accept credit card............please help[/QUOTE]